Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Mortella
"well i was thinking of making tangerine dreams .... " Mort stops dead in the middle of the sentence and looks over at Selene

"Oh, what is in that?" He asks with a raised brow.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

She blinks looking confused at everyone stares "What?"

Selene Aries

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
Mort is lead on "No they have to because it is federal law that over rides state law ...if your not going to do anything about it ..." she starts to hold her head "then you cant complain"
Yes but it still is a no, They don't have a home schooling system, you have to be Really rich because you have to buy the books and stuff and they charge A L O T here.

It's like paying for college. D:

There is no "Home schooling computer program thingy" or anything.

Instead it's Public or Books till you go super mega poor. :/

ORRRR

Get the ******** out of elkhart but I can't am only 16...v.v
"No ththey cant if it's a public school you can file for financial aid and because you are expressly a minor... the only way the school makes money is by attendance other wise they are fined by the government for empty seats it's the way that our education system works ....

and the only other choice you have is to get glad on your side otherwise i have a migrane and i dont want to hear tyour complaining unless your willing to take action... what the hell has happened in a span of a generation .... i mean protest do everything you can bruises and scars are your badge of horor fight dont be a nancy boy and lay down like a whimp" She shakes her fist from the couch
Okay but I dunno how to do any of this.... so.... am confused... x.x

But if I can I would like to try.

*sighs* I'm sorry for making you have to hear me complain.

It's just school's been like that for me all my life and well...in real life...I'm kinda not...well...let's just say I'm much too "Shy" in real to take much action much less I get too scared...I has too many problems mentally to do it. :/

Again sorry mort.
"Allright what way do you want to go about doing this i mean i'm not working towards getting a doctorate for nothing"
Not sure, *sighs*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:56 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Mortella
"well i was thinking of making tangerine dreams .... " Mort stops dead in the middle of the sentence and looks over at Selene

"Oh, what is in that?" He asks with a raised brow.
"it's orange tanqure and vanilla vodka" she smiles running her fingers over the bar

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Mortella
"it's orange tanqure and vanilla vodka" she smiles running her fingers over the bar

"That sounds pretty good." He takes her hands and kisses it softly.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:00 pm

Selene Aries

Asiril smiled and said to her, after nodding to the barkeep and standing to take a few steps towards the speaker to not be rude, "I think you may have simply confused everyone. I doubt semen is a popular ingredient to alcohol."

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm

Selene Aries
Mort shrugs "you have away of making entrances..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:03 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
Mort is lead on "No they have to because it is federal law that over rides state law ...if your not going to do anything about it ..." she starts to hold her head "then you cant complain"
Yes but it still is a no, They don't have a home schooling system, you have to be Really rich because you have to buy the books and stuff and they charge A L O T here.

It's like paying for college. D:

There is no "Home schooling computer program thingy" or anything.

Instead it's Public or Books till you go super mega poor. :/

ORRRR

Get the ******** out of elkhart but I can't am only 16...v.v
"No ththey cant if it's a public school you can file for financial aid and because you are expressly a minor... the only way the school makes money is by attendance other wise they are fined by the government for empty seats it's the way that our education system works ....

and the only other choice you have is to get glad on your side otherwise i have a migrane and i dont want to hear tyour complaining unless your willing to take action... what the hell has happened in a span of a generation .... i mean protest do everything you can bruises and scars are your badge of horor fight dont be a nancy boy and lay down like a whimp" She shakes her fist from the couch

It's just school's been like that for me all my life and well...in real life...I'm kinda not...well...let's just say I'm much too "Shy" in real to take much action much less I get too scared...I has too many problems mentally to do it. :/

Again sorry mort.
"Allright what way do you want to go about doing this i mean i'm not working towards getting a doctorate for nothing"
Not sure, *sighs*
"well if you want to make every one look like an a** do it the glad way ... they can do a lawsuit and make you money"

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:04 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"That sounds pretty good." He takes her hands and kisses it softly.
She smiles and kisses you back on the ring finger "Now over ice cream or ice?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:08 pm

Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella

Again sorry mort.
Not sure, *sighs*
"well if you want to make every one look like an a** do it the glad way ... they can do a lawsuit and make you money"
hmmm...That sounds interesting.

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:09 pm

666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella

Again sorry mort.
Not sure, *sighs*
"talk to your state glad representative."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:12 pm

Mortella

"Huh, normally I do not like ice in my drinks and ice cream I have never done before"

Artemis Vulpes

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Mortella
Selene Aries
Mort shrugs "you have away of making entrances..."

She approches Mort with a slow sway of her hips and a seductive look "Oh what about this?" She puts one arm around Mort's waist and runs fingers through the vixen's hair coming in close like she is about to kiss.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
666 Demonic Lover 666
Mortella
Not sure, *sighs*
"talk to your state glad representative."
Okay, I'll have to look them up then...>.>

Also just so you know your signature does appear to have nipples not that I looked their on purpose it just caught my eye is all. sweatdrop

Xx_Hanyuu-San_xX

2,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Informer 100

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Artemis Vulpes
Mortella

"Huh, normally I do not like ice in my drinks and ice cream I have never done before"
"Well membe i could do something special for you..."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games