Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:21 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Is it out yet?

Nope, few weeks though.

Ah okay

I wont have money though, hopefully get it for birthday.

I never finished the first, so I'm gonna do that before I play the second. Also, God of War is $20 now, so I wanna get that too

I've beaten the first like 4 times. xd Might get GoW sometime.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:22 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
le sigh

*hugs*

Eddily

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:24 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
le sigh

*hugs*

*hugs*
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:24 pm

I need to get out of this place already. My roommates have no courtesy whatsoever, neither do their friends

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:25 pm

Af Mas
I need to get out of this place already. My roommates have no courtesy whatsoever, neither do their friends

Sounds like the rest of your roomates. sad
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:28 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Af Mas
*nurses his headache* Hi Vash

*kisses forehead*

Yo vash.

seems like you all are having fun confused

I guess so. Why the confused face?...
becuase i couldn't use the semicolon and slash together to make a face, and it was the closest thing to it, well i guess neutral is closer...

Vashyyk

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Vashyyk
Eddily
Vashyyk
Eddily
Af Mas
*nurses his headache* Hi Vash

*kisses forehead*

Yo vash.

seems like you all are having fun confused

I guess so. Why the confused face?...
becuase i couldn't use the semicolon and slash together to make a face, and it was the closest thing to it, well i guess neutral is closer...

Like this? ;/
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I think the house will be the only good college living situation I'll ever have had, and even then it won't be that great. In the past I've had:
-Brent. A good roommate but the rest of the hall sucked.
-Bernhard. Treated me like s**t because he was from Germany
-Matt. Nice guy, but snored
-Nick. Resented me and treated me like s**t
-Josh. About as close as it came to a good situation, just never got time to sleep in enough when I really needed it.
And now Matt, Phil, and Adam. All of them are different but largely drive me nuts

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:32 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I think the house will be the only good college living situation I'll ever have had, and even then it won't be that great. In the past I've had:
-Josh. About as close as it came to a good situation, just never got time to sleep in enough when I really needed it.
And now Matt, Phil, and Adam. All of them are different but largely drive me nuts

Hopefully it will be. This term the original plan was to get a room alone right? Too bad that didn't happen.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:35 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Hopefully it will be. This term the original plan was to get a room alone right? Too bad that didn't happen.

It happened sorta. I have my own bedroom in a small apartment. If the area where they were hanging out wasn't directly across from my room, I wouldn't be having these problems. The house will be different, though I know one person who will give me problems

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:37 pm

Af Mas
It happened sorta. I have my own bedroom in a small apartment. If the area where they were hanging out wasn't directly across from my room, I wouldn't be having these problems. The house will be different, though I know one person who will give me problems

What happened to the single dorm idea though?

Well, one is better than all of them.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:39 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

That was never an option. Regular dorms are always bad, because of the other people on the floor. You can have a good roommate and still have a sucky situation with the other people on the floor

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:43 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

That was never an option. Regular dorms are always bad, because of the other people on the floor. You can have a good roommate and still have a sucky situation with the other people on the floor

I thought you said you were almost gauranteed that....
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:45 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

I thought you said you were almost gauranteed that....

The situation I'm in now was what I was guarenteed. I have my own room in the student apartments, but I share the flat with three other people. Kind of a moot point right now though since I'll be in a house in summer, will be there for a year

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:47 pm

Af Mas
The situation I'm in now was what I was guarenteed. I have my own room in the student apartments, but I share the flat with three other people. Kind of a moot point right now though since I'll be in a house in summer, will be there for a year

Oh, alrighty. I misunderstood then.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games