Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever

She lets him do so. She relaxes and kisses him.

He gently slides his lips off. He saw her crying. She loved him. She didn't want to lose him again.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. She hoped someone was having this much problems. She lost him once. She didn't want it again.

He hugged her. He picked her up and held her like a baby. She put her arms around his neck. He carried her to his room. He sets her down. She's asleep.

((Is everyone watching us??))
She mumbles in her sleep:Kinimaru...protect me...throughout my sleep.

((I think))
Kinimaru sits next to her and puts her head on his legs. he strokes her face.
Kini:Ok.
Throughout the night, no one could get into the room...he would be too defencive.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:27 pm
(I g2g. Cya)  

pwn u hurts bad

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:28 pm
sora: *still destroying everything in his path*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:29 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
" Y-Yeah." Mia looks away, out her window. She sees jack. " I-I..I.." She looked down.

"You can go and hang out with Jack i'll be good."

Mia struggled for words. " N-no." She said and put her face in her hands. " Thats not w-whats wrong." She stuttered. " I-I don't think I can tell y-you."

"You don'y have to tell if don't wish to."

" Thats the problem." Mia grumbled. " I-...I want to." She hit the bed post. " I can't do it though."

(ima go might be on l8r)  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:29 pm
Ren sat on the bed thinking "It can't get better than this. I love someone and he loves me back...I...I'm so happy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Mia stood up. " I-I have to clear my head." She walked outside twords Jack. She stopped and took a breath. She sat down beside him. " Hey." She said looking down. " I-.. Im sorry I did that. You know, walking out on you." She said.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia stood up. " I-I have to clear my head." She walked outside twords Jack. She stopped and took a breath. She sat down beside him. " Hey." She said looking down. " I-.. Im sorry I did that. You know, walking out on you." She said.

*Jck smiles*
Jack:It's ok...so...you like someone else. I wonder who?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 pm
sora: *passes by mia, but ignores her, still destroying everything in his path*  

bones and rot

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:54 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *passes by mia, but ignores her, still destroying everything in his path*

Jack satands up
Jack:Sora...whats up??  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:56 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

*Jck smiles*
Jack:It's ok...so...you like someone else. I wonder who?

" I-Im confuse." She muttered. " I don't only like one person. I like two. One is you." Mia blushed. She looked at Sora storming past. " Sora? Whats wrong!" She asked grabbing him by the arm and standing.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:57 pm
sora: *stops and growls* its my sister... she's dying, but that idiotic boyfriend of hers doesnt care..!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:00 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *stops and growls* its my sister... she's dying, but that idiotic boyfriend of hers doesnt care..!

Mia growled right back and got close to your face. " Well then instead of being an a** and wasting all your energy, go help her." Mia squeezed his arm her hand glowing yellow. She dropped his arm. " Go heal her." She growled. " You can only do it for a short time." She said angrily backing away.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:03 pm
sora: *glares at mia* she's not exactly here... the elders are taking care of her.. healing her... or at least they are trying to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 pm
Misuzu0614
sora: *glares at mia* she's not exactly here... the elders are taking care of her.. healing her... or at least they are trying to.

" Then go there. I don't care. Let her die If you want." She growled at him.

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:08 pm
sora: *still glaring* i cant! i cannot go there... the elders told me i couldnt visit her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games