Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:52 am
best. rap. ever. i used to know all the words by heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am
whoa what the hell it's seric

also hi guys i forgot my password/email for my main account GO FIGURE.

and i'm in new york city in a little brooklyn... apartment thing while my friend is out being a super intern at the colbert report and i'm too scared to venture out alone without a working phone ahhhhh ; 3 ;  

The Tart

Kieden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 pm
Just carry a blade with ya, if the blade isn't as big as your palm....then it's legal, mos def!

And just carry a lil note book with you with some numbers and change for a payphone if s**t happens, like getting lost or something. Taxi's help too! No need to depend on a phone. I use to live with out a phone for years just to make rent up in that b***h.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:11 pm
rofl i am a teensy weensy asian girl from canada what makes you think i can handle a knife ; A ;

and ugh iunno i still don't like being alone in a place i'm not familiar with i really don't like getting lost ;___;

also MAN i really don't mean to sound like a big ol' racist or anything, but i am seriously not used to seeing so many black people in one area. vancouver is just... full of asians and whities. ahhhhhhh i'm such a d**k ahhh  

The Tart

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:12 pm
The Tart
whoa what the hell it's seric

also hi guys i forgot my password/email for my main account GO FIGURE.

and i'm in new york city in a little brooklyn... apartment thing while my friend is out being a super intern at the colbert report and i'm too scared to venture out alone without a working phone ahhhhh ; 3 ;

ommmmmmmmgggggggggggggg

if only you were in new york 2 months ago

THIS IS BAD TIMING AAAAAAAAAAAAA  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:15 pm
xXDxRXx
HI

IH  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Seric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 am
Pie!! What are you doing in New York?

A little Asian girl with a knife isn't very intimidating hehe...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:29 pm
DrunkenStyle
xXDxRXx
HI

IH
IH? xD  

xXDxRXx

DemiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 pm
hi everybody  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:13 am
Wow... it's been like... forever and a day since I've been on gaia or have done anything on this site seriously...

So... how's everybody been? XD  

a y a 2 o 2 1

Kieden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:28 am
The Tart
rofl i am a teensy weensy asian girl from canada what makes you think i can handle a knife ; A ;

and ugh iunno i still don't like being alone in a place i'm not familiar with i really don't like getting lost ;___;

also MAN i really don't mean to sound like a big ol' racist or anything, but i am seriously not used to seeing so many black people in one area. vancouver is just... full of asians and whities. ahhhhhhh i'm such a d**k ahhh

Its all in the hips!!! It's like a gun.....really!!! Ready, aim, shank shank shank SHANK SHANK TEAR ACROSS BELLY, RIP OUT GUTS THEN FIESTA ON THY SOOOOUL!!!!

Or just get a crackhead jack you a 56" LCD t.v. for twenty bucks and a rock for teh shigglez! Thas how I got ma laptop >:'d

And I get lost all the time. Pennsylvania, got lost bunches of times in the mountians. Detroit Michigan, circled china town for almost 8 hours looking for the street I entered in but a parade of hookers helped me out. Jersy, got lost in a s**t hole of a funkeh city....Pittsburgh -_-

And I got lost on my way to Canada, never made it! Ended up in Maryland! Don't ask, I was kinda fukt up.....I was really ******** up!!!

Surprisingly I haven't gotten lost in Texas yet as big as it is >: O

And this is what Obama has to say bout you being a big hard sweaty c**k!!!

And I would like to go to Vancouver and pick me up a asian wifey, a nice gal. The last asian I dated was ghetto wit a weave and a bad a** dog I didn't like. What the girl needed a weave for, I DUNNO!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:10 am
Uggghhhhh...I gave up smoking for approx. 3 hours. xD I got up this morning and was just like "I don't need these. They're bringing me down!" And then I made fried stuffed jalapenos and needed a way to cure heartburn and the horrible feeling of having a fever. Oh, but they were so goooood. That cigarette was even beeeeettteeeeerrrr.

So my gimpi crow died last week. My counselour told me to look at it as the warped part of my mind leaving.... I told her she was full of s**t.

Because I still won't go outside by myself. ;A;  

Noodle Luff

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 pm
WTF?? Did you guys all do some hard drugs without me? This page is so ******** up and I'm sad I wasn't invited to partake.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:13 am
It's a bit dead in here :c Come on guuuys, start battling :c  

Setah

Kieden

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:10 pm
Sure, but first.... a jam >;D

User Image  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games