Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:52 pm
DemonicMistress3
*Wonders what it'll be like and hopes she gets to come* (ig2g be back in half hour) *waves to the others* I need to call my mom. Later.

She Sighs Disapointed that Everyone is Leaveing "Oh Okay Bye, Hope your Mother is Good" She said Smileing  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:54 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok lets see we need strong drinks, laser lights, neon glowsticks, and one hell of a stereo system

She Lauphs "Okay I Dont think I cant Have Strong Drinks Im only 17 that Illegal!"
same here but hey doesnt mean thet were going to have any...besides ill probably be too stuck on dancing with glowsticks
tye puts his i-phone away
now where do we have it?

She Giggles "Oh you" She Thinks "How bout Your Dorm, Or Mine, As Far as I know, Max is Visiting Her Boyfriends Family"
you mean shes not going to dump him and just go mate with someone else?....no too small how about the warehouses we could try down there?

"Oh no, This is a Diffrent Dude, The other One was Bad in Bed, Um sure" She said Lauphing "We'll Have to Decorate it and Make it not look so Old"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:58 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
ok lets see we need strong drinks, laser lights, neon glowsticks, and one hell of a stereo system

She Lauphs "Okay I Dont think I cant Have Strong Drinks Im only 17 that Illegal!"
same here but hey doesnt mean thet were going to have any...besides ill probably be too stuck on dancing with glowsticks
now where do we have it?

She Giggles "Oh you" She Thinks "How bout Your Dorm, Or Mine, As Far as I know, Max is Visiting Her Boyfriends Family"
you mean shes not going to dump him and just go mate with someone else?....no too small how about the warehouses we could try down there?

"Oh no, This is a Diffrent Dude, The other One was Bad in Bed, Um sure" She said Lauphing "We'll Have to Decorate it and Make it not look so Old"
ok that makes sence...and if we do we have to pick a music theme like trance or heavy metal
tye fineshes off his milkshake and stands up
lets head back to the school i heard were having a new teacher or something  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:58 pm
Kaine tosses his cigarette into a nearby ash tray "wow these kids really like ignoring me..."  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:00 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
now where do we have it?

ok that makes sence...and if we do we have to pick a music theme like trance or heavy metal

"Can you Help me Finish Mine?" She Said Picking up her Milkshake "I thought We were Haveing Nature Class today out at the Forest Bio Dome" she stand up next to Him  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:00 pm
(err ill just pop up XDD) Anthra pads around as a kitten, she smiles seeing a butterfly, she chased after it before seeing a firefly and chasing after that  

Aprilbaby1

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:01 pm
Kaine got up "screw this noise ill just go to the school and ask them there"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
now where do we have it?

"Can you Help me Finish Mine?" She Said Picking up her Milkshake "I thought We were Haveing Nature Class today out at the Forest Bio Dome" she stand up next to Him
nope the elvator broke and crashed to the bottom floor so the domes closed for long needed renovation
kye looks at anthra
sup anthra
kye the drinks some of kyos drink as they all head out for the school talking  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Kaine watches the kids go to the school and asks kye "hey youre students right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:08 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

nope the elvator broke and crashed to the bottom floor so the domes closed for long needed renovation
kye looks at anthra
sup anthra

She Giggles "Hey Anthra!" She takes some of the Milkshake on her Finger and puts it on his Nose then does it again but instead sticks her finger in her mouth "So, Can I tell her or is it a Suprise?"  

iLacey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:09 pm
(gtg for a while, making me watch movie )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:10 pm
" oh tell me" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
(gtg for a while, making me watch movie )

[BUT! emo You just Got here crying ][okay Fin mrgreen Bye LOLz! rofl ]  
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

kye looks at anthra
sup anthra

She Giggles "Hey Anthra!" She takes some of the Milkshake on her Finger and puts it on his Nose then does it again but instead sticks her finger in her mouth "So, Can I tell her or is it a Suprise?"
surprise..oh and what type of music theme should we have...i was thinking punk trance
they come to the elavator to the school next to the bio dome elavator with a big sign on it saying do not enter  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
((i dont wanna bag on youre rp style but its seriously anoying when ppl do the quoting thing cause i always get ignored scream gonk ))

Kaine was getting angry at being ignored for so long and took out his cigarrette ready to burn kye with it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games