Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:09 am

Kira Tanier
There are so many being abandoned now. *counts* six eggs! and I cant adopt any of them! Poor things

I saw 12 at one point. One of them was a skywing and I could have taken it had my egg count not be full.
I think this new breeding thing is going to be interesting. It might also mean that TJ can cut back on egg drops since we can essentially provide our own!
But when new eggs come.............*starts urging babies to hatch and grow up*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:28 am

These are babies from Aldora's thread that I'm walking. Help them out?

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and egg have only 2 days left! Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:32 am

Some interesting tidbits from TJ in the Cave Forum…

Posted: Jul 23 2008, 07:21 PM
TJ09
...Dragons with over 15 times more views than unique views will no longer receive views until the ratio decreases.

Unique views and clicks will increment normally.

Question Posted: Jul 23 2008, 10:09 PM
animeluver

Wow, that makes curing that kind of soft shell much easier. Will the views never go up again, or is it just until the ratio is better?

Response Posted: Jul 23 2008, 11:04 PM
TJ09
"until the ratio decreases."

So the ratio of views to unique views can never go above 15:1.

It actually should completely eliminate death from that type of soft shell.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 am

Yeah, I have been wondering about my new eggs.
Though in recent times I haven't been suffering from soft shell so I think I might have gotten the hang of keeping my dragons healthy! And my views rarely pass above the ratio of 10:1
But ok, possible riot material posted in the cave update thread. Look at your own risk.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am

bd004
Though in recent times I haven't been suffering from soft shell so I think I might have gotten the hang of keeping my dragons healthy! And my views rarely pass above the ratio of 10:1
But ok, possible riot material posted in the cave update thread. Look at your own risk.

*donning flak jacket and helmet... handing Beady her set of riot gear*

Personally, I like spoilers. But, again, folks. . . Beady's link in the Dragon Cave Status thread at your own risk. As she states, it contains MAJOR SPOILERS!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:44 am

Willa-Wisp
bd004

*donning flak jacket and helmet... handing Beady her set of riot gear*

Personally, I like spoilers. But, again, folks. . . Beady's link in the Dragon Cave Status thread at your own risk. As she states, it contains MAJOR SPOILERS!

*takes riot gear, looks at it*
*grabs a full set of plate armor and turns to shadow*
I think I am set. I made the warning real big on my post so.....

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:13 am

i had already seen that page in the forums but there are some up there that werent before. there are some i like and some i dont think should become a dragon in the cave but thats not up to me, its TJ's decision. hopefully though some of them get released soon so that we can have new dragons to collect
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:35 pm

Dream's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has about 2.8 days left. But it has wings so is on it's way to being an adult!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:07 pm

Special Emergency Case!
These were given to me by someone in the Dragcave guild. She will be moving and the one will be dead before she gets back. She asked me if we could watch over them. I suggest putting a special spot in the infirmary so we can watch over them until they hatch and grow. she will be back on Gaia on Monday.
Aysina's dragons.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:46 pm

Ok, I have a serious question. I want my skywing to hatch. But it isn't for at least a full day and a half at this point. If I try to kill it, it might hatch. I get the force out reading on the baby. This is what TJ does and I think it might work. So any thoughs? Risk the kill or not? I mean just look at the little thing. Huge hole and 5 days left.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 pm

bd004
Special Emergency Case!
These were given to me by someone in the Dragcave guild. She will be moving and the one will be dead before she gets back. She asked me if we could watch over them. I suggest putting a special spot in the infirmary so we can watch over them until they hatch and grow. she will be back on Gaia on Monday.
Aysina's dragons.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm adding them to the Incubator. No worries! Tell Aysina we'll take care of them for her while she's gone. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:50 pm

bd004
Ok, I have a serious question. I want my skywing to hatch. But it isn't for at least a full day and a half at this point. If I try to kill it, it might hatch. I get the force out reading on the baby. This is what TJ does and I think it might work. So any thoughs? Risk the kill or not? I mean just look at the little thing. Huge hole and 5 days left.

With as many clicks/views on it, don't you think it may hatch sometime tomorrow? I'd hate to risk killing and losing it.

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:54 pm

Willa-Wisp
bd004

With as many clicks/views on it, don't you think it may hatch sometime tomorrow? I'd hate to risk killing and losing it.

I have never seen a dragon hatch before passing under the 4 day mark but I will wait. I think the massive amount of views would actually encourage it to hatch.
And I made a special post, I realized you weren't on and I didn't want them to become lost.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:55 pm

bd004
Dream's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has about 2.8 days left. But it has wings so is on it's way to being an adult!

Have had it to the walkie group. Thanks, Beady!

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. These babies and egg have only 2 days left! Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:59 pm

bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004

I have never seen a dragon hatch before passing under the 4 day mark but I will wait. I think the massive amount of views would actually encourage it to hatch.
And I made a special post, I realized you weren't on and I didn't want them to become lost.

Not a problem. Couldn't hurt to have it both places. And could go a long way with building bridges between the two guilds. 3nodding
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games