Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 am
A woman looked at the house and she felt the energy she knew. Her hair was red and her eyes was light blue and she had a scarf that covered the part were her mouth was. She had a red dress. She had followed them and she have been spy on them for a long moment. She then opens a portal and leave earth and return to hell. Her body change and she knew why. "He don't like me when I'm hiding in another shape" Her hair started to turn black and one of her eyes turned red. Her skin started to pale and many scars on her body appeared. Her halo appeared as a signal that she have been an angel many years ago. Her cloth faded and she had only a cape that covered her body. She was walking to the tower were Lucifer waited on her and she hoped that she wouldn't get punished. Her mouth was gone and everyone knew that she was the one with no mouth. She saw how many demons wanted to take her but they knew that if the make one mark on her they would suffer a plauge torture and also she would get punished. She had no wings because Lucifer never wanted her to escape when he punished her or used her for own pleasure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:16 am
Opal sat by herself uncomfortably. She scanned the furniture and artifacts for her seat and then turned her attention towards the window.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:54 pm
[I've added up two new character sheets - check it out]

Natasha poked her head back in.
"Come on guys, we had betetr head off. Delia, don't worry about the plane, we'll figure out something, ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:22 pm
((Will do!))

Opal gave a sigh of relief although she remained careful of her distance between Leonard and herself. With his interest in the ancient and perhaps unusaul, Opal didn't want to become part of his collection even if he was a kind old man. When Gabriel and Lilith seemed to be taking their precious time due to being distracted of the collection, Opal went over and grabbed the two of them by the wrists and pulled them outside.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:30 pm
Leonard raised his eyebrows. everyone seemed ot be in such a urry. he supposed it was something to do with their generation.

"Well, I hope you're siccessful." He siad, following them out and smiling at Natasha.

"Thanks Len." Natasha said, getting into the car. "we appreciate it. I'll keep in touch, ok?"

Gabriel squeaked in surprise as he was dragged off and bustled into the car, sitting next to Opal this time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:35 pm
((Hoo-ray!! rofl lol.....))

The car was much more comfortable this time around with two less people in it. Opal glanced out the window. She still had an uneasy feeling-not because of Leonard.....but a feeling of being watched.

The Shade, still hidden, neared the car and slipped underneath. It would be hitchhiking with the party this time around.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:42 pm
Once everyone was in, Natasha started up the car. She had been to the airfield before, so she knew where she was going.

Gabriel eyed Opal and cast her a concerned look. She seemed somewhat fidgety.
"Are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:48 pm
((I'm going to pretend you're talking to Opal...))

"Everythings fine....at the moment," Opal replied. She turned to face "Gabrielle" with a her blank doll expression.

Thunder boomed in the distance....

Opal gripped the edge of her skirt and hoped her fears would prove false.

((lol-fixed it already...you're quick))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 pm
[lol sorry, i'm really crap for getting the right name at the moment. Brain frazzled from revision, AND i'm multitasking xp making a half-arsed attempt at looking at my missionary revision, drawing Eve, listening to the radio and going on about 3 websites whee tee hee]

Gabriel frowned at the sky out teh window, glad when Natasha got teh car moving.

"Have you noticed..there' snot been any rain yet. Not a single drop." Natasha said, chewing her lip.

"That thunder's not natural, that's why." Gabriel said. "You're right about the 'at the moment' part Opal." He looked down at how hard Opal gripped her skirt, and slid one of his hands into hers to comfort her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:04 pm
Opal relaxed slightly with Gabriel with her for comfort. She glanced down at his hand. "I really hope it isn't who I think," she said-gripping tighter to his hand when another roll of thunder sounded.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:19 pm
"It doens't feel like Mirza." Gabriel said, a little lamely. he was concerned, especially if the thunder could be harnessed as a weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:24 pm
"No...not Mirza.....someone else.....," Opal said. She seemed to have an idea of who it may be, but she felt that if she said his name outloud he would suddenly appear.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:10 pm
"Who? Not Beelio...." Gabriel said, doubtful that it woudl be Beelio. This wasn't his style either.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:33 pm
Opal sighed and continued to stare down at Gabriel's hand that held hers. "I best assumption would be that it's Xion," she replied. "Have you heard of him?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Gabriel frowned.
"I can't say I have heard of him. If he wasn't born an angel, it's unlikely that I know of him...unless he attacked any mortals."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games