Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
INTRODUCTIONS ~~ Tell us about yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1
View Results

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:28 am
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

hello new people
welcome to the guild

ninja Ninja said: join the DP contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14857309 Ninja has spoken! ninja

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm
Hi everyone! My name is Terry Bogard. I have sent a join request already and am grateful that this is a public guild. All I need is the acceptance PM.

In the meantime, to tell you a bit about myself, I was born on March 15th, 1971. I am a retired martial artist living like a King. I don't work anymore and my wife is on government assistance. She gets enough pay to support the both of us without it being a hassle. She has taught me the true meaning of a permanent vacation.

My hair color is not blond anymore, its a deep red. My eyes are still the same eye color though.

On Gaia, I enjoy roleplaying a lot and I love the aquarium! There are so many different types of aquarium fish on gaia that its become like a job to earn enough gold to get the ones I want.

I was originally born in Southtown, Indiana, but because of my childhood, I had moved a lot. I never had a permanent residence up till 2006 in July. Living in Northern Canada.

If you wish to get to know me better, check out my profile or my journal. Or even better, add me as a friend.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Renata Of the Volturi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:30 pm
Hi! My name is Sarena! You can call me Camilla or Celina or Sarena I dont really care!
I like cheese.
Midnight and Twilight time are my favorite times of day.
I like choco milk.
And cookies.
I love full moons they so purrtttyyy! Tehhee
Uh Im random!
And ILOVE skittles!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:44 am
Hello my I'm automatic artist (but you can call me auto i guess) it's a pleasure to be on your guild. I like to draw, read manga, music, snowboading, video games, and cha siu baau. biggrin  

automatic artist

Burning_Hopes

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:23 am
*hello*
thank u for the add ^^
well my name is jesse and im 16
i love listening to music and meeting new people is fun
im an outgoing person and i like talking
im a random person at the most haha
i play sportz *soccer, baseball, basketball*
and i think that about it ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:32 am
Hello I'm Sailor Pixie, and I respond to anything you call me as long as I realize you're talking to me...I'm twenty three, married, and have a son who is almost two. My husband used to play on Gaia, but after some teasing by friends quit. I still adore Gaia, and spend way to much real money to get the cash items and such. I like cats, skittles, drawing, Christmas, reading, and my favorite color is cotton candy blue. My favorite anime is FLCL, and my favorite manga is Hellsing. The best video game in the world is Legend of Dragoon....thank you for inviting me. heart  

Brite Pixie

Dr Lethal

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:35 am
Hola!~

My name is iVaJaYjAy, or JayJay.

I'm 13 years old.

And stuff.

:B

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:45 am
ಥuಥ ಥoಥ ಥnಥ

umm.... hello
i'm lost arche.
lost or arche for short
and its pronouced
ARC [no H-E sound]

i like to draw and talk
and make friends
but i can be awfully shy at times
other than that
ima peach! 'u'

archaic radio

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:28 am
(Hoping my join request will be accepted soon)

Hello, my name is Jason Hoshi. I was born on October 14, 1994. My hobbies include roleplaying, video gaming, and making new friends.

My favorite thing to do on gaia at the moment is doing the Easter event. I haven't been here very long, so I hope that I can make a good impression.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:02 am

hello my name is alluvzhorses<3
please call me Anna.
i was invited to this guild by another gaian.
i love acting and horse back riding.
i have 3 cats, 2 dogs, 2 horses, and alot of cows.
my birthday is May 10,19__<---not telling the year^^
i love talking.
im learning german and japanese.
im in love with anime.
and reading is fun.
call me a nerd but it is.
im a world history buff.
im adopted from china when i was 10months old.
im trying to paint some clouds and the arc of truimph so my laptop is getting lots of paint on it^^

its like a life story.....

ilu<3
anna

Anna Dear_

Golden Gekko

13,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Thread Flip 150

ii_Teh cHiNa DoLL_ii

OG Vampire

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:17 am
Hi I'm China ^^ just joined the guild looks like fun hopefully I meet some cool and awesome people in here  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:30 pm
hello everyone!

i just joined razz
nice meeting you all! ^_^  

phamtasticjen

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:53 pm
"Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them." - Edward W. Howe

welcome to the guild new people
hope u guys have fun here

ninja Ninja said: join the DP contest http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14857309 Ninja has spoken! ninja

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to exist within the hell of the abyss...
...but those which choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us." - Dr. Samuel Loomis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:48 pm
User Image

{ And there’ll be sun sun sun. All over our bodies. And sun sun sun }
{--------------}

All down our necks And sun sun sun All over our faces:
I feel as though I know this guild.
Hmm, oh wait I was once in a guild that had a name similar to this one....very similar. Though, this guild has more people then the other one.

If there a need for introductions? Does anyone really read these? How did you people even find me? D:
Hmm, I seem to be having loads of questions.

Moving on, from that subject. Hi there. I am TillxGone, or Tilly to those who I am comfortable with. Seeing that I said 'comfortable with', don't think you can call me Tilly because I am not comfortable with you...yet. Nah, you can go ahead and call me Tilly. I don't feel like typing up another 'About Me' section again, so why not come onto my profile and read the one I already have? Yeah, I think I just made myself a disappointment to this guild. Oh boy. :'D

{--------------}  

TillxGone

Dangerous Lover

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:24 pm

hello and welcome Till (is it alright if I call u Till? if not sorry)
1st: yeah some people read these(I do sometimes); 2nd: the mods find people around Gaia (through marketplace, other forums, etc.) and give out invites to about everyone they can find; 3rd: I may view ur profile; and last: for the whole "making urself a disappointment to this guild" thing, u can do worse

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games