Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:24 am
Damien, however, was sleeping deeply, and peacefully. The painkillers helped with his body's healing. Yet something woke him up. He frowned and sat up. Inhale, exhale. He pushed his fluffy blankets off his big bed and went to the front door of his quarters. He opened the door and stared at Nadia. "Hi." He said smiling a cute tired smile. "Is everything okay? Do you need me to run a perimeter or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:32 am
Nadia looked over at Damien, a frown on her face, her expression set and determined. "We need to talk." she said, knowing full well that sounded like she was breaking up with him. However, there really was no other way to put it. Besides, it was sort of like a break up anyways, except that they hadn't been dating to begin with. She wasn't interested in a relationship right now. Nor did she ever think she would be. For all her confidant and tough exterior, it was all just a defensive shell to hide a fragile and wounded heart.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:52 am
Damien smirked more at her tone. "I don't think we do sweetie." He purred. "You're not ready. I get it. Why do you think I've not made my move? I'm showing you respect. I'm waiting for you to be ready. Don't turn me down in grief." He wanted to reach out and touch her in some reassuring way but figured with her body language she'd try to sterilize him. "How about this Sweetling, you go and do what you do and when you're ready to try a relationship again you come look me up. Don't over think things. Just, continue with your life but keep me in the back of your mind." He didn't give her time to talk. He just pressed a gentle kiss to her cheek and closed the door. "Oh yeah." She said opening the door quickly. "I've been promoted to Alpha of the third division."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:01 am
Nadia's eyes widened as he suddenly started talking out of every single argument she had on why she couldn't date him. and then there was the kiss to the cheek and . . . he'd been promoted to alpha?! "Why you-!" she spluttered, her face very red indeed as she shook her good fist at him. "I ougtha knock you down a few pegs you, big-headed, overblown, upstart!" she stammered out, really knocked off guard by everything he had said. The once, calm, cool, and collected Alpha female was reduced to kicking at a door in anger and being all flustered like a teenager.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:46 am
Damien opened the door concern on his face. "Are you sure you should be doing that?" He asked being clueless. "Can you keep quiet? The other's will complain about a noise." He frowned softly at her. He smiled softly. "I have an early debriefing of the retiring guy from division three tomorrow. I don't want to be yawning. Unless you want to come in and yell?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:51 am
Nadia growled, glaring at Damien before she turned on her heel and stalked off, heading back to her room. Well . . . fine then! She didn't have to deal with an emotional conversation that she didn't want to go into anyways! Good! So why was she feeling mildly disappointed?  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:58 am
"Pull up your pants!" He called as she left. "Seriously I can see your hello kitty panties!" He grinned then closed the door quickly before she could round on him and punch him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:51 pm
Nadia turned, her eyes fully wolf before she shifted, growling with anger. Unfortunately, she had launched towards Damien, intending to teach him a lesson about his comment, but the door had already closed, and she smacked right into it, face first, and she came down, putting weight on her injured arm, and going down on it, blacking out from the pain.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:58 pm
Damien heard the thump and opened the door. "Oh god." He breathed lifting her up and helping her inside laying her on his bed making her comfortable as he could, keeping her off the arm and made her fur all nice. He hadn't meant to anger her like that. He was only teasing. While she was asleep he took advantage enough to nuzzle her then set up the couch for himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:07 am
Nadia whimpered a bit in her sleep, her arm having gotten re-dislocated from the fall. And it wasn't exactly a nice sensation. However, the initial pain was dulling, and the constant pain was slowly rousing her back to consciousness.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 am
Damien sighed knowing that her arm was out again. He knew how to do it. . . he just wouldn't do it without her permission. He pulled the blankets up more over her shoulders. "Take it easy." He said to her when she woke. "Don't move you popped your shoulder out again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:34 am
Nadia growled, not enjoying being told what to do. "Then you should have taken me to the stupid infirmary, dummy. Even outside of training you seem to have trouble knowing what's best." she said. Perhaps if Damien squinted he might have seen the slightest hint of a tease in her words. She didn't mean to be so irritable really, she just didn't like being provoked which was what led to her shoulder getting popped back out, and she was in a fair amount of discomfort. It made her cranky.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:56 am
Damien smirked. "Well, I could take you there." He teased back gently taking her into his arms and carrying her out toward the Infirmary. He was happy to tease her a little, happy to listen to her tease him. "I'm not a dummy, I didn't know if you wanted me to take you or put it back in, I've had the training."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:00 am
Nadia winced. "If we were on the battlefield, I might accept your help with that, but for now, I think I'd rather trust the professionals." she said, before squirming in his arms. "And put me down! I have a dislocated shoulder not a broken leg! I can walk on my own!" she grumped, her pride not allowing her to accept the ride at all.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 am
"Nope." Damien replied his own pride not willing to let a certain damsel he wanted to court, walk in pain. "I caused this injury and I'm going to carry you there, you can walk back but I'm carrying you there." He smiled softly and pushed open the door with his rump.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games