Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:05 pm
"Congratulations Morbid!! I suppose this means you'll be a lot busier from now on. I hope you still have some time to drop by and chat!"
Even though Misa was sad that another one of her friends was leaving for greater things, she was really happy for them. Misa couldn't wait until she went on her own adventure.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

10 Inch Inflexible Mahogany Wand, Dragon Heartstring Core
First Year, Hufflepuff

"Oh i'll be around!" Morbid smiles.

"I get bored and wander around a lot, so when there are things going on I generally drop by."

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:52 pm
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Hey, guys!" Valerie waves happily to the everyone in the mess tent. "I was sorted as well, into Ravenclaw. But I will definitely be popping in here to hang out."

Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:07 pm
"Ravenclaw?!" Squealed an excited Misa. "That's the house I want to be sorted in... or Syltherin. What's it like? Is everybody really nice?"  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:43 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

"I could have been sorted into any house, really, I happen to have many different personality traits. I will have pride for my house, even if it wasn't necessarily the one I would have chosen, myself! But as you can see, i'm wear a Badgers Badge and am ready for the schoolyear with my bag full of supplies, I just wish I had a bigger one! But then, I carry reading books with me as well as school books."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:54 pm
If you've a ready mind,

"Hi, Misa and Mo! Ravenclaw is pretty quiet as of right now. We really need more students around here!" Valerie laughs quietly. "I hope you get the house that you want as well, Misa. Everyone has been very nice so far."

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:51 am

First Year, Hufflepuff

"Oh everything is a bit quiet, I think everyone is outdoors, it is a beautiful day today. I've been thinking of exploring the grounds a bit, then borrowing a school broom to fly a little. My mother was a chaser so she taught me how to fly, but i'm not too good yet as I haven't had much practice actually playing Quidditch... Though i'm a fair keeper."

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 1:44 pm
"Thanks Valerie! I'll try my best to join you in the Ravenclaw common room sometime soon. Oh, and will both of you be trying out for your house's Quidditch team when it's available?"  

Misa-tan

Dapper Darling

Morbid Obesity

Wealthy Regular

12,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:27 pm

First Year, Hufflepuff

"I might, i'm also thinking of forming a homework group and practice club combination, so we can practice homework together, make it more fun!"

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:18 am
Nervously Talia pushes her way through the painting of the giggling pear. She peers around at the many faces she has never seen before. Her eyes grow wide, almost fearful. She looks down and quickly smooths the wrinkles from her tablecloth dress- the mark of her house elf enslavement from her previous master.

“.... I'm a new elf here."

TaliaDelune

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:55 pm
Morbid Obesity

First Year, Hufflepuff

"I might, i'm also thinking of forming a homework group and practice club combination, so we can practice homework together, make it more fun!"

Kenzie wanders into the Mess Tent, she was starving since she had missed breakfast. "Ello, ello!" Kenzie calls out cheerfully, searching the room for familiar faces, she sees Mo, Valerie, and Misa and wanders over to her, "Hey! How're y'all?" Kenzie notices a new girl standing shyly at the entrance so quietly she hadn't noticed. "Hey there. I'm Kenzie, what's your name?" Kenzie smiles at her warmly indicating she should come join their group.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 pm
-----Carol wanders cautiously into the kitchens. She was bubbling on the inside with excitement and slight terror. She was never good with being the 'new kid'. She could expect some quiet times her before she learned to speak to people she hasn't met yet. With soft footsteps, she makes her way through the little groups of talking people. Finding herself a little place to herself, she takes out a book to catch up on her reading. Her posture shows a sign of tentative openness.-----

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:41 pm
---Page after page, she flew through chapters. Not looking up or communicating with any other elf in the room. She was perfectly happy sitting in her own little world. She would smile every so often as a response to a funny or heart warming portion of the story. She cross and uncross her legs to be comfortable or scratch her neck or arm. She seemed very fidgety.---

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 pm
Kenzie glances over and notices that a quiet new elf had wandered her way into the conversation. "Hey there! I'm Kenzie. I'm a first year Hufflepuff! What's your name?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

vwinter1114

Friendly Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:28 am
If you've a ready mind,

Valerie wanders into the kitchen for a snack. She smiles at the new faces she sees. She's so glad that there were some potential new students about.

"Hey, guys!"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games