Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:39 pm

Eddily
I never knew that........I feel wierd now.

Why is your fursona a girl?

Aya @_@
Now why did I know that would come up... sweatdrop
There's not really that much of a reason. I used to have to have two characters to represent myself on the net, Akhyraelle and Owen Khatsworth, but finally ended up just dumping Owen aside. They're both characters I use for comics and I also use those two names in videogames. I eventually ended up adopting Akhyraelle as my fursona, being that she's litteraly just a reflection of myself, personality-wise.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:42 pm

Argh, the inventory panel is giving me trouble >_<

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:47 pm

DoomNeko
Eddily

Aya @_@
There's not really that much of a reason. I used to have to have two characters to represent myself on the net, Akhyraelle and Owen Khatsworth, but finally ended up just dumping Owen aside. They're both characters I use for comics and I also use those two names in videogames. I eventually ended up adopting Akhyraelle as my fursona, being that she's litteraly just a reflection of myself, personality-wise.

Sorry for asking, but that was just kind of a shock.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:48 pm

DoomNeko
Eddily

Aya @_@

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:55 pm

meh didn't surprise me much, I already new doom was a guy, that and he told me he was going back to a male avatar razz

and in other news, I'm back!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:56 pm

Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

Aya @_@

It's okay. ^^;
Do you think it'd be better if I put up a male fursona pic instead?
I wouldn't want to have to type somesuch everytime I see someone else on the forum @_@

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:58 pm

Vashyyk
meh didn't surprise me much, I already new doom was a guy, that and he told me he was going back to a male avatar razz

Who else knows? Am I the last to?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:58 pm

Vashyyk

Welcome back Vashyyk! ^_^

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:00 pm

DoomNeko
Eddily
DoomNeko
Eddily

Aya @_@

It's okay. ^^;
Do you think it'd be better if I put up a male fursona pic instead?
I wouldn't want to have to type somesuch everytime I see someone else on the forum @_@

I don't think you need to, but that's just my opinion I never really questions ppls fursona's so it didn't bug me at all.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:04 pm

Eddily
Vashyyk

Who else knows? Am I the last to?

Not the last, that's for sure.
Vulpus and Starlight knew as well, not sure if there are more ^^;

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:18 pm

I think I'm gonna head out now. Doomie I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything , didn't mean to. Talk to ya laters.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:19 pm

whoa that was wierd, the chatterbox disapeared completley until eddily posted in it... wierd... eek

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:20 pm

Eddily
I think I'm gonna head out now. Doomie I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything , didn't mean to. Talk to ya laters.

Lol I don't mind. I knew there would be some reactions ^^;
Anyhow, see ya later Eddily!

(I just hope this change doesn't make it ackward to hug random poeple)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:23 pm

DoomNeko
Eddily

I think it might make a few things a bit more awkward razz wonder what Lloxie's reaction will be?

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:26 pm

Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Eddily

I think it might make a few things a bit more awkward razz wonder what Lloxie's reaction will be?

Hehe. But wis it more ackward to have the tiger or the badger pin you to the couch, hm? *hugs* wink
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games