Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Wind-Up Pickpocket [Bye Old Profile!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your Favoret Green Thumb Member?
Kinko!
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Iga!
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Arome!
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
KO!
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Sookie!
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Lust...
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 24

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:52 pm
Flaming Cupcake, interestingly enough those two both became crew members.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm
Just call me Muffin. That'll be what any of the oldies know me as.

I'll have you know that, at one point I had the most digimon in the guild. I think I was nearing the 24 or 25 mark when I finally decided to stop collecting them. I almost had a complete set of the Royal Knights.....those were the good days. XD

I was also the rightful owner of the official Beelzemon from the Demon Lords contest.

And I'm sorry if you're getting tired of my bragging....I'm just a senile old guy going over his vietnam stories and how he lost his virginity to some vietnamese beg bug. XD  

Amias Nicht

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:53 pm
lol hes around...oh im BloodyShinobiOokami i am one of the newbies here people call me Shin or Bloody which ever you choose  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 pm
I already know who you are. Trust me. XD

Ah yes...just a further testament to how old I am. All the people who I considered equals are now upstanding members in society--higher ups. XD

But, I can tell you that I had Toan WHIPPED the entire time I was here. He seemed to be particularly scared by the line 'I brought you into this guild, and I can take you out of it!'

You all think Toan is so scary, but give me my old digimon back and I'll whoop his a** harder than a night in New Jersey.  

Amias Nicht

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

I'll have you know that, at one point I had the most digimon in the guild. I think I was nearing the 24 or 25 mark when I finally decided to stop collecting them. I almost had a complete set of the Royal Knights.....those were the good days. XD

I was also the rightful owner of the official Beelzemon from the Demon Lords contest.

And I'm sorry if you're getting tired of my bragging....I'm just a senile old guy going over his vietnam stories and how he lost his virginity to some vietnamese beg bug. XD

TOO MUCH INFORMATION(even if it is just a joke). Anyway a little info on bloody, he wants all three subspecies of wizardmon, Flawiz, sorcer, and wizmon himself. I on the other hand haven't gone for any specifics, however all my digimon, have a form where they weild some kind of solid weapon.
Muffin TOAN IS EVIL(not frigthening but EVIL).  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:59 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

Ah yes...just a further testament to how old I am. All the people who I considered equals are now upstanding members in society--higher ups. XD

But, I can tell you that I had Toan WHIPPED the entire time I was here. He seemed to be particularly scared by the line 'I brought you into this guild, and I can take you out of it!'

You all think Toan is so scary, but give me my old digimon back and I'll whoop his a** harder than a night in New Jersey.

You do how? O>O  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:00 pm
UnHolyFudge
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

TOO MUCH INFORMATION(even if it is just a joke). Anyway a little info on bloody, he wants all three subspecies of wizardmon, Flawiz, sorcer, and wizmon himself. I on the other hand haven't gone for any specifics, however all my digimon, have a form where they weild some kind of solid weapon.
Muffin TOAN IS EVIL(not frigthening but EVIL).

Toan has his moments of world destruction  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 pm
BloodyShinobiOokami
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

You do how? O>O

I just do. Trust me. Just because I haven't been here in a while doesn't mean I haven't fully comprehended the guild.

Anyway...you may think Toan is scary, evil, or ANYTHING, really, but the second he sees me he's gonna freak out. I'll bet you anything he sheds his normal self. This means we'll have to post frequently to cover up this post so he doesn't see it. XD  

Amias Nicht

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
BloodyShinobiOokami
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

You do how? O>O

I just do. Trust me. Just because I haven't been here in a while doesn't mean I haven't fully comprehended the guild.

Anyway...you may think Toan is scary, evil, or ANYTHING, really, but the second he sees me he's gonna freak out. I'll bet you anything he sheds his normal self. This means we'll have to post frequently to cover up this post so he doesn't see it. XD

RIGHT. *grabs paint buckets and starts covering the post up.*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:05 pm
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake
BloodyShinobiOokami
Flaming_Rainbow_Cupcake

You do how? O>O

lol ok i guess....its Muffin right?  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:06 pm
Hello. You say you can scare toan out of his crap? Nice to meet you. I'm Komi >:]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Hello. You say you can scare toan out of his crap? Nice to meet you. I'm Komi > smile

In other words komi is asking if you'll join the anti Toan group Jk no such thing just making a joke  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 pm
if you can do that to Toan i would like to see!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:08 pm
UnHolyFudge
KomiTomiButterfly
Hello. You say you can scare toan out of his crap? Nice to meet you. I'm Komi > smile

In other words komi is asking if you'll join the anti Toan group Jk no such thing just making a joke

lol  

BloodyShinobiOokami

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:09 pm
Yes I can. You see, there was a point in time where Toan was the master....until I brought him here.

You see, there was a point in time where I can easily say that every active member of the guild knew who I was, and knew very well. This was during the time of Tamer Island's booming, even, back when members like Solitos had just begun leaving the guild. Almost directly after they left was when I truly entered the spotlight.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games