Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 am
User Image"Really? That is quite the ambition. I looked at your marks from last year's class. Yours were quite high if I do remember. Hopefully you can prove yourself to my standards. If you ever need any help, feel free to ask, I would love to help an aspiring Potions Master," Prof. Scarborough says, giddy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 pm
User Image *Professor Beroliza snapped her lesson-planner shut and stood to march out of the room, but stopped in front of the Potions master, so they were only an inch apart, face-to-face.*

Supposed? Villain indeed! You mocked me from the moment I arrived there! Said I didn't belong at Durmstrang! *She scoffed, and watched Prof. Scarborough's face.*

Thought I didn't remember, did you? I know where you are from, but I figured I would put the past behind me, but NO! You wouldn't let ME! Giving me those downcast looks from the moment you saw me in the staffroom! Now I'm sorry if my accusation was easily believable, but I never said I knew it was you! They wanted a reason to kick you out!

*Selena took a step back, smirked, then strut out of the room with sophisticated poise, only smiling at Kamalia as she went. The library door slammed shut, several students were staring at Professor Scarborough, trying to read what had happened on her face.*

Summer_Breeze1507

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 am
*james walks into the library looking for a book full of spells*
(not any particualr book)
*after finding one that looks interesting james sits at a table and begins to read and study*
*takes out some paper and a quill and a jar of jade green ink*
*starts to copy down spells and the wand movents and all notes of importance on said spells*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:57 am
User Image
Prof. Scarborough looks at Selena as she leaves the library, secretly shocked. Selena didn't know the half of it. Nor was she going to get to Meteniera. There was nothing that Selena could do now to redeem herself.
Said she didn't belong, of course I did. If she'd have listened she would have left!! Oh I knew who it was all along, the dark wizard!!! And he was after her. Maybe if she'd have swallowed her pride and just left, instead of trying to prove herself. I never wanted to harm the girl, just make her leave for her own safety. She won't ever understand that.
"Kamalia, there is something I must take care of," she says, narrowing her eyes. "Now that Prof. Beroliza's fit is over. It's unfortunate that Hogwart's standards have dropped this low." Prof. Scarborough leaves the library gracefully. She door behind her comes off of one of its hinges as she slams it her hardest, leaving it dangling.

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:03 pm
*Summer had been behind a bookshelf, looking for a book to help her with Charms when she heard the uproar. Once Professor Scarborough stormed off, she walked over to Kamalia.*

Wow...what was that all about?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:16 pm
"Ok Professor bye!!" ::Watches Professor Scarborough walk out of the Library with a thoughtful look on face. Then shakes head for a moment and turns back to my book and notes.! Finishes coping down the note i was working on and looks up at Summer when she walks over and asks her question.:: "I have no idea but they both looked angry about something they don't aggree on or something that happened! Not to sure!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 am
james walks over to kamilia and summer after the 2 professors leave
"that was a tense moment i thought they might start fighting right here in the library"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 am
::Nods head at James comment.:: "Same here thats why i kept my mouth shut."  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:01 am
Professor Scarborough looked ready to pull out her potions knife and Professor Beroliza looked ready to turn Scarborough into a rock and through her out the window!

I wish I could have heard what they were saying, but I was too far back...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 pm
"I heard some of it," Katie says, looking up from her book. She blended in with the bookshelves very well today. "Something about an accusation from a few years back. I wonder if they taught together. I know Scarborough taught at Durmstrang, but Prof. Beroliza never mentioned it."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:29 am
"i couldnt really hear them but from the looks of them they hate each other with a passion not seen among colleagues"
"maybe we should investigate this a bit"
((ooc this reminds me of when harry caught snape bullying professor qurril(sp?) in his first year ))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:40 am
::Nods head at all the comments. Then looks at James for a moment then looks at the others.:: "Do ya'll think we should?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:34 am
" yes i think we should"
*gets out dective stuff and acts like sherlock homes*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith walks into the library and puts some books that she was given that she already had and put them on the appropriate shelves. She then walked into the nature section with her famous tea tray trailing behind her.  

cocosam

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games