Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:03 pm
Can hunters be (temporarily) infected by one of the horsemen plagues? I am especially looking at the war one XD But any.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm
AstaraeI
Can hunters be (temporarily) infected by one of the horsemen plagues? I am especially looking at the war one XD But any.

Unfortunately not sad .... Unless a Hunter has no Fear shield... Though they would just probably die really fast and soon  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:43 pm
Quote:

- Distortion effects CAN be used in battle. So can Artifacts (if applicable). Horsemen gain a small battle bonus of targeting two players per attack.

Does this bonus extend to student initiates in the human world fights?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm
I have a question about the growth point award system for open classes.
It says one point for each time you use the format and conclude the RP.

this is Sophie's attempts at the First Aid Class.
The first attempt she failed and I concluded that RP.
I then came back later (tomorrow my time) and had her try again - starting and concluding a new RP in which she gained the necessary three passes.

Does she get 2 points? 1 for the first RP where she failed and 1 for the second RP where she passed? Or is it only 1? Or more? D:  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:21 pm
Question 1
About the open class - first aid 101, my roll made a dilemma as my roll is 3,3,1,1. So I choose one of them myself or roll again?

Quote:
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

==========
Question 2
According the growth requirement HERE,
Quote:
1 point can be: One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)

However, I see some people counted fanart drawn by others as well? Does the rule change or else?

Thank you for your attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:50 pm
Another question!
Would a spirit/ghost bound to a marionette be a ghost or a monster? D:

OR

Quote:
Theres also spirits called Tsukumogami which are spirits born from a item after its been around for 100 years or the object has experienced a great deal of emotion but that would be a stright up spirit themed on the doll not something possessing it

Something like that. o: Demon? Ghost? Monster?  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 am
Do Initiates also get that free full heal bonus like the Horsemen do?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 am
AstaraeI
Quote:

- Distortion effects CAN be used in battle. So can Artifacts (if applicable). Horsemen gain a small battle bonus of targeting two players per attack.

Does this bonus extend to student initiates in the human world fights?

Only ponies for now sorry!!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:47 am
Ol-j-man
Do Initiates also get that free full heal bonus like the Horsemen do?

You can takw the free heal bonus that is fine!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:48 am
LOLTERNATIVE
Another question!
Would a spirit/ghost bound to a marionette be a ghost or a monster? D:

OR

Quote:
Theres also spirits called Tsukumogami which are spirits born from a item after its been around for 100 years or the object has experienced a great deal of emotion but that would be a stright up spirit themed on the doll not something possessing it

Something like that. o: Demon? Ghost? Monster?

Up to tou how you want to play it! If you want intangibility (all ghats have it to some degree) + all the ghostly skills, go ghost. If you want it to be more physical/ corporeal based, go monster!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:09 pm
S-Blacky
Question 2
According the growth requirement HERE,
Quote:
1 point can be: One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)

However, I see some people counted fanart drawn by others as well? Does the rule change or else?

Thank you for your attention.

I was told that as long as you pay for the commission, you can use it. smile I would wait for Admin confirmation, though!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:58 am
LOLTERNATIVE
I have a question about the growth point award system for open classes.
It says one point for each time you use the format and conclude the RP.

this is Sophie's attempts at the First Aid Class.
The first attempt she failed and I concluded that RP.
I then came back later (tomorrow my time) and had her try again - starting and concluding a new RP in which she gained the necessary three passes.

Does she get 2 points? 1 for the first RP where she failed and 1 for the second RP where she passed? Or is it only 1? Or more? D:

You get two points!

@ Sblacky: any art of your character that was gifted to you or commissioned or you drew, up to 5 points!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:47 pm
OH SNAP SON HORSEMAN QUESTIONS

So I have a new Horseman who will be coming in to play pretty soon, and I'm kind of flummoxed about where to start with her, since there isn't really any kind of start-up guide for Horsemen. Let me break it down into numbered questions here:

1.) Where would my Horseman have been this whole time? Assigned to a Lair, I would assume? Would it be feasible for a Horseman to have been in a remote Lair at the time of the Four Isles getting destroyed and have only just now found the survivors in Halloween?

2.) How would she get from this far-away Lair to Halloween? A portal? Idk?

3.) As far as Distortion goes, would it be something she'd go through after arriving in Halloween Town? Or...?

4.) Is it possible to do older Lair Tasks for rebuilding/reclaiming so that she can have somewhere to live? If not, where would she go - they don't actually live in the Lair, right? owo  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:49 pm
Thank you, Zoo.

More question. So there are two posts about growth.
Which should we follow?

The one in growth slot?
OR
The student growth guide?

Also, answer for this question?
About the open class - first aid 101, my roll made a dilemma as my roll is 3,3,1,1. So I choose one of them myself or roll again?

Quote:
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

Thank you!  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 pm
S-Blacky
Question 1

Quote:

(( Balances out. You're perfect and wonderful. <3 ))  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games