Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:19 pm

See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec had wanted to ask Lucy how she'd even met Peter, in that case; it wasn't as if he knew his cousins's cousins. But before he could say anything to her, or the other girl, Mina, they were being ushered into the Great Hall. He tried to look around as much as possible, but it was hard from his position in the line. He settled for staring up at the twinkling night sky in the ceiling, but not for long. When his name was called he stepped out of line and boldly strode up to the hat, ignoring the sudden nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. There was nothing to worry about. He knew where he was going.

OOC:
For Alec, life is an adventure. The baby of the family and his father's heir, he's used to being spoiled, as well as the center of attention, and he's not afraid to actively seek it out whenever possible. He's not the slightest bit shy or timid, even around perfect strangers, and he sees those who are more quiet or reserved as a personal challenge. He talks fast and energetically, often barely pausing for breath, or to think about what he's saying. Careful and deliberate Alec is not. He's privileged, and knows it, and he's generally used to getting away with saying what he wants due to his gender, position, and age. The idea that this might change in the future is entirely absurd to him. Alec is a risk taker, and usually doesn't stop to wonder what the consequences of say, balancing on the landing banister might be if he falls. He despises highly structured environments, making him the bane of adults everywhere who'd like him to sit down, shut up, and listen. He has a somewhat conniving love of pushing boundaries and seeing just how much he can get away, but he's not what one could consider cunning or even very observant, as he's never had to be. Alec has always had everything he's ever wanted, and the idea of 'working for something' is completely foreign to him. If he sees an easier route to an objective, he'll typically take it. He's not afraid to lie his way out of trouble, even if it means throwing someone else under the proverbial bus, and can be ridiculously impatient with people he feels are boring him or can't keep up with his level of energy. Alec is prone to missing the bigger picture by a long shot, always caught up in the here and now.

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:53 pm

User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ᑌᑎᔕOᖇTᕮᗪ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Reuben was nervous. He knew that he was going to be sorted, but where? It wasn't like he was really all that brave, or smart, or loyal, or even cunning. He started tapping his hip with one hand as he walked up when his name was called. 'Maybe I can just ask the hat to be nice and put me with Flick?' It would be a lot better than going to a house where he knew no one.

Quote:
                                                ■ BRAVE Reuben is quite brave when he has to be. He won't hesitate to step in if he needs to, and is constantly protecting people he cares about as a result. He would easily put himself into danger as a result of this.
                                                ■ STUBBORN Reuben is also stubborn. Once he gets an idea into his head, he can't let go of it and will often argue with people if he feels he is right. He won't back down from a challenge either, figuring that means he's failed at something.
                                                ■ CONSIDERATE Despite his stubbornness, he is actually quite considerate about other people's feelings and opinions. He will often be the first one to apologize in a disagreement, and tries to fix anything he might have done wrong as a result of careless words.
                                                ■ SHY Reuben is actually quite shy. It's hard for him to approach people and talk, mostly because he feels quite awkward doing so. He often finds himself doing something to busy himself with instead of actually interacting with other people as a result.
                                                ■ RESTLESS Reuben always has to stay busy. He can't sit still for very long, and always has to be in motion somehow. He constantly is doing something, whether it's physical or mental.
                                                ■ OPTIMISTIC Reuben actually happens to believe the best of people. No matter what a person has done, he thinks that the person underneath is actually good in the end. He also believes that good things will happen, you just have to be patient.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I am going to suck at this, I know it.
                                                OOC:

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Summer II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:54 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Scared
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Beckah followed the Deputy to the Great Hall and swallowed a lump when she saw the size of the room and the amount of students there. Her panic disorder began to get the better of her and she gave her stuffed rabbit a squeeze. Nervously, she sought out either Flick or Roo, but soon enough, she heard her name called. The girl tried to shrink down into the crowd, hoping that she wouldn't have to go up there. Her name was called a second time and the crowd around her gave way, revealing her. With very shaky legs, the girl stepped forward and sat down on the stool. She slammed her eyes closer and whispered to herself, "Make it fast, make it fast, make it fast." She chewed on her lip nervously and continued wishing for it to go faster, mostly so she could get out of everyone's eyes.

Out of Character: {...}

Personality
■ ALOOF Beckah has trouble forming relationships with lots of people. She usually has a small core of friends and people she associates with and that's it. Often times, when people try to broaden her horizons, she reacts negatively and withdraws.
■ KIND That is, to plants and animals. While she has trouble interacting with people, she has no trouble interacting with animals and plants. And while she finds the study of Herbology boring, she quite enjoys tending to gardens.
■ AIRY Sometimes it seems like Rebekah has left the plane. She zones out often and is almost hard to reach when she does. It leads to her getting lost a lot and sometimes missing directions or instructions.
■ ADVENTUROUS Rebekah likes to be in nature; climbing trees, swimming, gardening... anything she can do to be outside. She often wanders away and sometimes that gets her into trouble. She'd be voted "Most Likely to Go Missing".
■ ARTISTIC Always a doodler, Beckah is actually a quite talented artist, though her skill mostly relates to drawing. She'll draw on any available piece of paper with any medium she can get her hands on.
■ BLUNT Sometimes the things that Beckah says can be hurtful, but she doesn't realize it until after it's been said. She usually just says what's on her mind and that can sometimes get her into trouble.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:01 pm

User Image
                                                  You think you're right
                                                  But you were wrong
                                                  You tried to take me
                                                  But I knew all along

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

𝕌𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕕 || 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝕄𝕦𝕘𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕟

════════════════════════

Phoebe marched right into the hall and waited for her turn. She didn't see Brandon yet, but she remembered him saying he was in the house with a bunch of lions. Which was probably the red and gold table, now that she thought about it. She wondered where she would fit in and decided that she'd fit in wherever. She'd make herself fit in.

Quote:
                                                  ■ CUNNING Phoebe is quite cunning, figuring out complex problems with ease and applying simpler solutions to things that need them. She often considers every angle before applying herself, and can't let a puzzle alone until she's figured it out.
                                                  ■ BLUNT Phoebe is also blunt. She tends to say what she wants, when she wants, and doesn't care about the consequences. This makes it hard for her to find friends and often leads to arguments.
                                                  ■ SARCASTIC Phoebe is also sarcastic, often using ironic tones to belittle those she feels needs it. She tones it down on occasion when she needs to, but she is still likely to use sarcasm in situation where she feels it warrants it.
                                                  ■ MANIPULATIVE Phoebe also has a knack for getting what she wants from other people. While she's not always successful, she does make sure that she comes out on top in those situations and keeps her cards close to her chest when dealing with things she wants.
                                                  ■ FRIENDLY Despite her general demeanour, she actually is quite friendly with those she thinks deserve her friendship. She is quick to smile and joke around with her friends, and often will help them out if she thinks they need her help.
                                                  ■ SPITEFUL Phoebe can be spiteful when she's pissed, however. She can and will do things to get revenge, often tormenting the people that have annoyed her. She feels it's their just desserts in those situations.

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm being sorted, huh?
                                                  OOC:

You can take me
                                                  For a ride
                                                  Cause I'm not a fool out
                                                  So you better run and hide

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:23 pm

User Image

P E T E RxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxUNSORTEDxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Peter was furious. The boat ride was uneventful but as soon as he touched solid ground, he fell into the lake that had who knew what in it. He was sure that bint Lucy did it on purpose but he had no proof and he wasn't about to spout off his suspicions like a lunatic. I'll have to get back at her for that. Now he was stuck with the rest of the idiots in the stupidly cold antechamber, soaked down to his socks, waiting. They didn't even have the decency to dry him off here!

They were finally led into a large room filled with older students and teachers and Peter despaired. With his wet clothes and hair and his shivering form, they'd never take him seriously! It's all her fault, he gritted his teeth. His name was finally called and he walked up to the stool and sat himself on it with dignity; this was definitely not how he wanted his first impression to go.

Quote:
                                                              PERSONALITY TRAITS:
                                                                Smart: As a child, Peter loved reading in his grandparents' bookstore and he still genuinely enjoys it. Books provide a wealth of interesting information and as a bonus he could prove his superiority to his sister and other people by showing how much more he knows from reading books.

Calm: Peter knows that the first step to losing a fight is losing his temper and that by remaining calm, he would appear superior to his opponent and can rationally think of any counterarguments or replies and can handle anything that's thrown at him.

Resourceful: Because he knows to keep his cool and knows all sorts facts, he's a good person to have in any situation. He's also good at coming up with solutions to problems and can be creative when it comes to them.

Cruel: While at first it was because of his jealousy of his sister, it was later used as a tool to protect himself from others; either way, Peter can be very callous and cruel. He doesn't sympathise easily and has no regards for others' emotional safety and well being. Because he believes that the only way to protect himself is to prove himself superior, he often enjoys putting other people down.

Jealous: From a young age, Peter was jealous. He was jealous of his sister when she was born because of all the attention she had and he was jealous of his cousin and other students because their parents were always present. He gets jealous easily and responds by lashing out at the objects of his envy

Hard-Working: 'A knife that isn't sharpened grows dull' is a motto Peter lives by. If he grows stagnant, other people would grow and outshine him and he knows that if he wants to remain on top, he should work hard and he is willing to do so.

Oblivious: While he's usually perceptive enough to notice when and how to cause fear or embarrassment and in picking holes in arguments, he's otherwise quite oblivious to everything else including his own feelings.

Inquisitive: Peter is naturally curious. He likes to know as much as possible, especially since he does not like being caught off-guard and be embarrassed by unknown information. This combined with his bluntness gets him into trouble often.

Outspoken: Peter is not at all shy about speaking what's on his mind and is quite blunt. It doesn't matter if people might get hurt, if people are being stupid, he'd tell them so because they're only embarrassing themselves. Truth hurts.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                  a txxthe Great Hallxxxxxw i t hxxthe hat
                                                                  f e e l i n gxxembarrassedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxhis uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                              ━━━━
                                                              - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:35 pm

User Image
First Year

“What is that…?” Kimberly whispered to Alana and Candace. Was she really seeing a ratty old hat? Couldn’t the school get a new one? She didn’t want it on her head. She didn’t like it at all. ‘Haven’t they heard of the word unsanitary? I know I have.’ She thought to herself for once keeping her mouth shut. She deeply dreaded her name being called and that didn’t chance when it was called. Looking to the hat and the stool she didn’t want to go. “Go, Kimi.” Candace whispered to her quietly before giving her a light nudge. Kimberly looked at her blonde friend before bringing herself to walk over.

Never mind the shoe on her feet right now. Kimberly didn’t care about that. She just didn’t want that hat on her head. It didn’t look clean… there was definitely dust she was sure. ‘This thing has been on other people’s heads…’ She thought sitting down on the stool. “Please don’t give me head lice…” She muttered under her breath. There was a certainly level of displease that Kimberly could not ignore despite her stirring curiosity.

Status : Okay... Forget the feet... A talking hat...?
                                                  With : Professor Thorne... A Hat?

Attire : Unsorted Outfit with Uncomfortable Shoes

OOC : - - -

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      ■ HOTHEADED I’m a hothead that doesn’t take nonsense well. Opinionated and determined, I don’t know the meaning of giving up and I’m not afraid to be aggressive to get the job done. Sometimes you have to be forceful to get what you want. I might also have a small problem with authority but I know when to keep my mouth shut. It’s just hard when you’re agitated. So, I’ve got an attitude I don’t see a problem with that.
                                                      ■ BOSSY I’m self-confident and like telling others what to do. Okay, I’ll admit I can be a tad bossy… and I’m a bit of a control freak. I like calling the shots. At times I can be pushy when I want something. Luckily I have my friends to rein me back in. It’s not like I’m power hungry or anything, I can let others take the lead… I just prefer it to be me most of the time (even if I don’t like dealing with some people).
                                                      ■ LOYAL I’m loyal and hardworking. I may come off as selfish sometimes but I’d stand up for my friend, my beliefs, and am willing to go out of my way to help people (some that I may not even know). Yes, even if I don’t like dealing with some, I still would rather help. You can’t leave someone hanging just because you don’t like them.
                                                      ■ OUTSPOKEN I don’t go looking for trouble I just speak my mind when those around me are annoying me. Is that so wrong? At least I use my voice to speak up for those that need it. That’s probably why I like singing so much, people hear you. You can get a message across to others that you wouldn’t be able to if you just spoke up.
                                                      ■ ORGANIZED I’m a very organized person. I can’t stand messes thus everything has its place. In fact I’m a little excessive over it. In other words unless you want a talking to I suggest putting things back where they should be, which is exactly where you found it.

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:37 pm

User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick flopped onto the stool when her name was called and waited silently. Her resting b***h face was out in full force tonight. Even as her face protrayed such lack of caring that it seemed impossible almost, her mind raced with questions. What if she was sorted here or here, what if her and Roo were split up, what if something went wrong? She couldn't shut her brain up,so she just actively attempted to ignore it. 'Okay hat, here's the thing. I don't really care where you put me. My family has no true affliations with any house. So put me wherever. Just... sort me SOMEWHERE okay?'

■ ANTAGONISTIC Flick is not a nice girl by any means. She is often found getting into fights or antagonizing those around her into fights among themselves. She finds humor in violence and anger and is generally the one sitting on the sidelines while everyone screams over something she started. Its hard to become friends with her due to her blunt humor and sarcastic comments.
                                                      ■ AMBITIOUS She knows what she wants and she's willing to go through all the measures to achieve it. She has no qualms about pushing others down to get her where she wants to be. Her goals are big, but she has no fears over it. She expects to achieve them because she is willing to put in all the work and desire just so she will succeed.
                                                      ■ CREATIVE Flick is also quite creative. It comes from natural talent she believes. She can often be found curled up under a tree or perched on a roof actively writing/drawing/reading away like the entire world has ceased to exist. She uses her own creativity to her advantage, as she is also very good at solving problems because of it.
                                                      ■ MANIPULATIVE Flick can almost always be found scheming about something. She likes to be in control of her own situation as well as the people around her to the point she might burn bridges just to stay in control. But generally she is good at manipulating situations to her advantage without anyone else even noticing her doing it. She is very crafty like that.
                                                      ■ CONFIDENT She is very self assured. She knows she's good looking, she knows she's smart, and she knows she's good at what she does. Generally her own confidence doesn't come off as cockiness but just an air of positive self image that draws people towards her. Of course to some she is seen as cocky, narcissistic, and annoying. She pays no mind to them though. Its a damned if you damned if you don't situation in her mind.
                                                      ■ DISCIPLINED She is very controlled in her work. Whether it be her writing and art or her studies. Even her friends family and general social life are all very controlled. She gets stressed in situations out of her control and/or messy places. She is very neat and orderly and hates when her things are out of place or people move/change things on her.

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:52 pm

User ImageUser Image

One, two, тняєє and 𝒇𝓸𝓾𝓻
                                                      The δευιl'$ knocking at your ɗσσя
                                                      Oh, ℒ𝓸𝓻𝓭,hεαυεπ knows
                                                      We
                                                      βεløπĝ way down 𝓫𝒆𝓵𝓸𝔀

Sara's train ride had been uneventful as well as the boat ride and all that jazz. Now she stood in the hall quietly. She wasn't stupid enough to think she'd get the same house as Rui and Hammy, but it was believed that if Roo was able to be sorted she would be a Hufflepuff and Sara felt like she fit in there pretty well. So she sat on the stool and waited quietly to be sorted. Wherever she was put, she would work well. She was sure of that.

■ FRIENDLY Sara is a rather friendly child and loves to make friends, meet people, chat with many different people from different places, religions, etc. She just loves people endlessly honestly.
                                                      ■ FOLLOWER She's a follower, and she doesn't think that's a bad thing. Sara just sees it as loyalty and doing as she's told. She's always been raised to be obedient. For as long as she can remember. Rui and Kiaran would tolerate nothing less.
                                                      ■ LOYAL Sara is loyal to the bone. She would follow her family to the grave if they asked her too. She would do anything for those she loves... even kill if they needed her too. Loyalty is the most important thing in her mind.
                                                      ■ PATIENT She is very very patient. She would spend forever waiting for her family to understand whatever it is she wants them to understand. She knows she has to let them figure it out on their own. Its the only way.
                                                      ■ DEDICATED She is also very dedicated to her cause. She knows that what she's been told is true. The world is broken and she just wants to fix it. She would do anything to make the world right again. She just wants there to be peace and happiness everywhere.
                                                      ■ HAPPY She is happy go lucky. She loves life and everything in it. Well most everything. She wants the world to be just as happy as she is. She wants everything to be perfect. She is happy with herself and her family, and figures that with enough hard work the world will follow suit too. The world will understand what it means to be happy too. Thats all she wants.

Big man тєℓℓѕ you where to ǤԾ
                                                      Tell 'є๓ it's ǤԾԾÐ
                                                      Tell '乇ᄊ𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂
                                                      Don't do a
                                                      𝔊𝔬𝔡 𝔇𝔞𝔪𝔫 thing they รคץ

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:19 pm

User Image
First Year

“Go, Kimi.” Candace whispered to Kimberly quietly before giving her a light nudge. When the girl looked over at her she gave her a smile. Watching her go up and be the first out of the four, Candace couldn’t help be a little nervous for her. By the sounds of these houses they were based on personality. Meaning, they’d probably all end up being separated. A fact that sat heavy with her, sure what made them different brought them together, but so did their similarities.

Candace knew she was sporty and creative and liked to think she was down to earth. Though she wasn’t sure where that would put her in the grand scheme of things. Where ever Kimberly ended up Candace was happy for her. However, a part of her wished they were similar enough to stay together. The other part of her knew that wasn’t true.

It felt like forever before her name was called. Candace walked over and took a seat on the stool. “Okay magic sorting hat… do your stuff.” She said quietly. ‘I don’t know where you’ll put me but I’m sure you’ll let me know.’ She thought not wanting to sound to mental out loud for talking to a hat. It was just a hat, granted a talking magical hat, but a hat none the less.

With : Professor Thorne & a Hat!

Attire : Unsorted Outfit

■ CLUMSY I’m an accident waiting to happen. Why? I’m clumsier than anyone else I know. I swear I spend more time on the ground then I do standing up. I can trip over my own two feet when I’m not careful. Chances are I’m more likely to collide with the wall or a person… that happens a lot. You’d be surprised how often others get hurt due to my clumsiness. Which I’ll admit I feel kind of bad for.
                                                      ■ ACTIVE Despite my clumsy nature I’m as active as anyone can be. I have so much energy that I pretty much put all my effort into sports. Anything with a ball, I’m a very athletic person. Of course, usually sports and I equal someone getting nailed with a ball to the head. That’s probably why I like the art of dance. You get exercise, keep active, and if I know what I’m doing no one gets hurt. If only I could apply my moves in dance to the rest of my life. Perhaps then I wouldn’t cause so much collateral damage.
                                                      ■ GENUINE I’m one of the most kind, caring, and honest people out there or at least among my friends. I speak the truth and at times I can be very straightforward. I wouldn’t say I’m candid as I’m not the type to say hurtful things. Did I mention I’m not afraid to tell someone when they’re being unrealistic? That includes friends. Anyway, I try my best to be a good person and a friendly one at that. Not to mention someone that is heartfelt and real.
                                                      ■ LOYAL Now, there’s a good chance that if you become my friend I’ve probably bumped into you (literally). To those who make it onto the list I consider friends, I’m very loyal. I’m a friend for life. I’d be there anytime anywhere. I’m dependable, maybe not when it comes to staying on my own two feet, but I can always be counted on. Whatever the problem, I’m there. I’m also trustworthy. You can trust me with anything I’m great at keeping secrets. Can’t get nothing out of me that’s promise!
                                                      ■ CREATIVE I love any type of art; painting, drawing, music, dancing, acting, writing, oh and photography. Sure I don’t do all those things. I’m not much of a writer and acting isn’t my thing. I love arts and crafts and photography is always fun. Though, what I really love to do is sing and dance. It’s kind of a thing me and ‘sisters’ do. Oh I’m pretty imaginative when I want to be too but I’m also a realist.
                                                      ■ REALISTIC I’m also pretty down to earth. I know not to wish for things that will never happen because then I’m just asking for a giant let down. I’ve been down that road before and I don’t want to go down it again. Oh and I tend not to talk about my problems, I mean what’s the point when no one can help you anyways.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:59 pm

User ImagexxDesmondxxxLanexxxMelanconxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Unsorted First Year
x Feeling: A Little Excited
x Location: Great Hall
x With: Everyone

The trip from the boat house didn't take long. In fact, with all of the hustle and bustle, Desmond got overly excited and pulled away from his group and found himself in the front of the unsorted first years. Upon reaching the Great Hall, Desmond placed his lantern with the others and fell into place with his classmates as they waited for whatever would happen next...

After what seemed like an eternity, Desmond was called forth to sit beneath what he gathered to be called the 'Sorting Hat'. 'What purpose does this serve...' He wondered as he walked up and sat on the chair. 'Will this play a significant part in my schoolwork...' Desmond's mind was ablaze with questions for all the oddities that he had never seen before. After-all, he was a 'muggle' as they call him. "Um... Sort away... magic... hat... sir..." He said as the hat was placed on his head.

OOC:

Quote:
RECLUSE: I really, really, really don't like human interaction. My parents call me reclusive. I'm not sure what that means, but I guess it has to do with me being alone most of the time.

RESERVED: Mother says that children should be seen and not heard. That isn't much of a problem for me. I don't like to talk much anyways.

PERFECTIONIST: No matter what I do, it has to be done PERFECTLY... Otherwise I'm not satisfied. Mother says that it is my "redeeming quality"... Whatever that means...

ASSIDUOUS: Mother also says that I take my time and do really really good work on all of my school projects. She says that I'm an "Over Achiever". I guess I am, 'cus she said so!

COMPETITIVE: If I'm not the best, then I'm definitely the worst. When I play sports I shoot for the most points, when I'm doing school work I study for the highest score.

PESSIMISTIC: Dad always tells me I'm a glass half empty type of kid. I really don't know what he means by that...

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:07 pm

User Image
First Year

Alana watched as Kimberly and then Candace went up. Suddenly she felt very alone. It wasn’t until Minako stood next to her that she felt better. Taking her friends hand she was nervous. She didn’t like attention on her. As of right now it was on her and every other first year, but what about when her name was called. The thought bothered her a lot. She was pretty sure that was the only reason Minako had come over to join her.

When Alana heard her name called she couldn’t bring herself to move. “Alana… Lana. It’s your turn.” Minako told her trying to get her to snap out of it. “You’ll be fine. Deep breathes okay.” She tried to reason. Alana nodded shakily before letting go of Minako’s hand. She slowly walked up to the stool. Turning around she sat down and nervously fidgeted with the necklace around her neck. ‘Please let me be with one of my sisters.’ She thought to herself. She didn’t care where it was so long as she had Kimberly or Candace or Minako. There were four houses and four of them, they couldn’t all be that different could they?

Status : Happy but Nervous... Very Nervous
                                                  With : Professor Thorne, the sorting hat

■ SOCIAL INTEROVERT When it comes to dealing with other people and large crowds I’m shy and quiet. I tend to stay in the background if I can help it. In most cases I withdraw into myself. It takes a while for me to open up but once I get to know you I’m a lot more sociable. It just takes time. Luckily I have a few good friends that help pull me into conversation.
                                                      ■ LOYAL Once I get to know you, I’ll become a most loyal friend. I’m there for my friends whenever needed. I’d help my friends with anything or anyone else for that matter, so long as it isn’t against my moral values. You can count on me to be there no matter what. I put others above myself and that’s what matters most.
                                                      ■ OPEN MINDED I try not to be bias about things and remain open minded. I’m open to new ideas as well as opinions, and am willing to shake things up and divert from the plan. Guess I’m flexible that way. I guess in a lot of ways me being open minded makes me a good listener. I don’t mind lending and ear to anyone who needs it. Sometimes listening is the best thing you can do for someone.
                                                      ■ INSECURE My friends say I lack self-confidence, which is true I suppose. It’s another reason why I remain in the background. My friends like to push me into the spotlight, which helps me rise above it. I don’t really like attention but get me singing and I don’t mind in the least. Of course if I was singing I’d be up in the spotlight with my friends as it’s never always about me. I’d like to say I’m just humble. I don’t like to think I’m better than anybody else or that I can do something really well. I’m not the type to boast about what I can do.
                                                      ■ HEARTFELT I’m very passionate about what I believe in. I put my heart and soul into what I love. My music and the protection of our wildlife and our planet is what matters. I’m willing to stand up for it and put everything into it. If I can make a difference even a small one it’s worth it. Sometimes I put my emotions ahead of everything else, which causes me to jump to conclusions and say the wrong things. Though, I’m quick to apologize when I do.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:30 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec had wanted to ask Lucy how she'd even met Peter, in that case; it wasn't as if he knew his cousins's cousins. But before he could say anything to her, or the other girl, Mina, they were being ushered into the Great Hall. He tried to look around as much as possible, but it was hard from his position in the line. He settled for staring up at the twinkling night sky in the ceiling, but not for long. When his name was called he stepped out of line and boldly strode up to the hat, ignoring the sudden nervous feeling in the pit of his stomach. There was nothing to worry about. He knew where he was going.

OOC:
For Alec, life is an adventure. The baby of the family and his father's heir, he's used to being spoiled, as well as the center of attention, and he's not afraid to actively seek it out whenever possible. He's not the slightest bit shy or timid, even around perfect strangers, and he sees those who are more quiet or reserved as a personal challenge. He talks fast and energetically, often barely pausing for breath, or to think about what he's saying. Careful and deliberate Alec is not. He's privileged, and knows it, and he's generally used to getting away with saying what he wants due to his gender, position, and age. The idea that this might change in the future is entirely absurd to him. Alec is a risk taker, and usually doesn't stop to wonder what the consequences of say, balancing on the landing banister might be if he falls. He despises highly structured environments, making him the bane of adults everywhere who'd like him to sit down, shut up, and listen. He has a somewhat conniving love of pushing boundaries and seeing just how much he can get away, but he's not what one could consider cunning or even very observant, as he's never had to be. Alec has always had everything he's ever wanted, and the idea of 'working for something' is completely foreign to him. If he sees an easier route to an objective, he'll typically take it. He's not afraid to lie his way out of trouble, even if it means throwing someone else under the proverbial bus, and can be ridiculously impatient with people he feels are boring him or can't keep up with his level of energy. Alec is prone to missing the bigger picture by a long shot, always caught up in the here and now.

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
A rather energetic lad!
Used to taking risks and without regard for rules.
I know just where you'll fit...

Gryffindor!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:33 pm

User Image
First Year

Minako watched as both Kimberly and Candace were sorted. Knowing full well that Alana probably wasn’t doing well with her nerves, the Japanese girl walked over to her friend. Letting the Spanish girl hold her hand, she knew that Alana could get through this. It was just a quick drop of the hat and off you go. No big deal. She just needed to stay calm. When the girl’s name was called Minako could tell she wasn’t going to move, at least not without prompting.

“Alana… Lana. It’s your turn.” Minako told her trying to get her to snap out of it. “You’ll be fine. Deep breathes okay.” She tried to reason. Watching Alana give her a shaky nod before going off, Minako crossed her figures that she wouldn’t be sorted alone. Alana wasn’t good with crowds. She was shy most of the time and kept to herself. Deep down Minako knew that one of them were with her she’d be fine and get through her first year. Perhaps even open up to others and make some friends outside of their little group of four.

It wasn’t long before Minako heard hear name called. Taking a breath like she had told Alana to do, she walked up and took a seat on the stool. ‘I’d like to understand how this works… but from what I can tell you’ll put me where I’ll excel.’ She thought waiting passionately for the result of her sorting.

Status : Excited to be sorted!
                                                  With : Professor Thorne & The sorting hat

■ SMART I’ve got the brains and I know how to use them. I’m the smartest out of all my friends, if there’s something to be learned I’m right in there learning it. I love languages and am quick to pick up on them. I’m great with math and science guess I’d be pretty good with Arithmancy and Potions then. I like to think outside the box and keep things interesting. If there’s a problem to be solved I’m sure I’m the one who can solve it.
                                                      ■ CREATIVE I see things differently than others. When one person sees nothing but scrap I find a use for it. I’m creative like that. In fact half my wardrobe is made up of scraps that were sewn into something new. I love designing and making my own fashion style. It makes a statement and it allows me to stand on my own. Standing out is way better then blending in all the time.
                                                      ■ COMPOSED My friends say I’m the calm, cool, and collected one of our group. I don’t let things get to me. Sure I have my moments like everyone but I usually can control my outbursts. If I have a problem I’ll tell you in a calm manner. I’m hardly the yelling type. Yelling gets you nowhere and then you just lose your voice. Not good if you ask me. So long story short you won’t see me yelling, frustrated, or even stressed out. At least not often as it takes quite a bit. Probably why, I can handle all my friends’ drama day after day.
                                                      ■ OPINIONATED Though, don’t let that fool you because I can and will speak my mind when I’m bothered by something (which usually involves bad fashion and hair choices). Of course I’m not all about the fashion world… I like the idea of adventure although I’m not the reckless type and I have a sense of humor. I may sound self-absorbed or maybe a tad opinionated but I’m really not that type of person. Any of my friend can and will tell you that.
                                                      ■ HELPFUL If I can help people with my creativity and my knowledge why not? I love giving people fashion tips. Though, I love helping people in general I don’t see why I shouldn’t. I like being helpful and if ever a friends in need I’m there. I prefer to help rather than to watch someone struggle on something while I succeed. It’s only fair and besides sometimes helping can even help you in return.
                                                      ■ PERFECTIONIST I tend to worry too much about the little things be it my looks or my grades. Call me a perfectionist of sorts if you want but I see nothing wrong with wanting good grades and a decent style.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:33 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Diamond Wales
User Image
                                                I am a head case
                                                I am the color of boom
                                                That’s never arriving
                                                At you are the pay raise
                                                Always a touch out of view
                                                And I am the color of boom

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ᑌᑎᔕOᖇTᕮᗪ || ᖴIᖇᔕT Yᕮᗩᖇ || ᕼᗩᒪᖴᗷᒪOOᗪ

════════════════════════

Reuben was nervous. He knew that he was going to be sorted, but where? It wasn't like he was really all that brave, or smart, or loyal, or even cunning. He started tapping his hip with one hand as he walked up when his name was called. 'Maybe I can just ask the hat to be nice and put me with Flick?' It would be a lot better than going to a house where he knew no one.

Quote:
                                                ■ BRAVE Reuben is quite brave when he has to be. He won't hesitate to step in if he needs to, and is constantly protecting people he cares about as a result. He would easily put himself into danger as a result of this.
                                                ■ STUBBORN Reuben is also stubborn. Once he gets an idea into his head, he can't let go of it and will often argue with people if he feels he is right. He won't back down from a challenge either, figuring that means he's failed at something.
                                                ■ CONSIDERATE Despite his stubbornness, he is actually quite considerate about other people's feelings and opinions. He will often be the first one to apologize in a disagreement, and tries to fix anything he might have done wrong as a result of careless words.
                                                ■ SHY Reuben is actually quite shy. It's hard for him to approach people and talk, mostly because he feels quite awkward doing so. He often finds himself doing something to busy himself with instead of actually interacting with other people as a result.
                                                ■ RESTLESS Reuben always has to stay busy. He can't sit still for very long, and always has to be in motion somehow. He constantly is doing something, whether it's physical or mental.
                                                ■ OPTIMISTIC Reuben actually happens to believe the best of people. No matter what a person has done, he thinks that the person underneath is actually good in the end. He also believes that good things will happen, you just have to be patient.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: I am going to suck at this, I know it.
                                                OOC:

All my life I’ve been living in the fast lane
                                                Can’t slow down
                                                I’m a rollin’ freight train
                                                One more time
                                                Gotta start all over
                                                Can't slow down
                                                I’m a lone red rover

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
You seem worried! But worry not!
I know where you'll find some friends.
A kind, restless optimist like yourself will feel right at home in...

Gryffindor!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:46 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Summer II
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
яєвєкαн нєαятωσσ∂
υиѕσятє∂ fιяѕт уєαя

xFeeling: Scared
xLocation: Great Hall
xWith: Everyone
xStatus: Single

Beckah followed the Deputy to the Great Hall and swallowed a lump when she saw the size of the room and the amount of students there. Her panic disorder began to get the better of her and she gave her stuffed rabbit a squeeze. Nervously, she sought out either Flick or Roo, but soon enough, she heard her name called. The girl tried to shrink down into the crowd, hoping that she wouldn't have to go up there. Her name was called a second time and the crowd around her gave way, revealing her. With very shaky legs, the girl stepped forward and sat down on the stool. She slammed her eyes closer and whispered to herself, "Make it fast, make it fast, make it fast." She chewed on her lip nervously and continued wishing for it to go faster, mostly so she could get out of everyone's eyes.

Out of Character: {...}

Personality
■ ALOOF Beckah has trouble forming relationships with lots of people. She usually has a small core of friends and people she associates with and that's it. Often times, when people try to broaden her horizons, she reacts negatively and withdraws.
■ KIND That is, to plants and animals. While she has trouble interacting with people, she has no trouble interacting with animals and plants. And while she finds the study of Herbology boring, she quite enjoys tending to gardens.
■ AIRY Sometimes it seems like Rebekah has left the plane. She zones out often and is almost hard to reach when she does. It leads to her getting lost a lot and sometimes missing directions or instructions.
■ ADVENTUROUS Rebekah likes to be in nature; climbing trees, swimming, gardening... anything she can do to be outside. She often wanders away and sometimes that gets her into trouble. She'd be voted "Most Likely to Go Missing".
■ ARTISTIC Always a doodler, Beckah is actually a quite talented artist, though her skill mostly relates to drawing. She'll draw on any available piece of paper with any medium she can get her hands on.
■ BLUNT Sometimes the things that Beckah says can be hurtful, but she doesn't realize it until after it's been said. She usually just says what's on her mind and that can sometimes get her into trouble.

With a kind soul and a creative eye
I know exactly where you'll find your next adventure...

Hufflepuff!
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games