Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Grace walked through the barrier and onto the platform with her cousin. Her rabbit Lilly was resting in her cage like she usually was. She really did think the poor thing needed to get out more. Maybe she’d consider that once they got up to school. For now Lilly was safe in her cage for transport. Pushing her stuff to the loading area, Grace went on the hunt for any familiar faces. Her cousin doing the same with however he found she supposed.

Spotting Selina over with Lola, the sixth year made her way over. She watched as Lola ran off to go speak to Rhys, she assumed it had to be Quidditch related. “Hey Selina, what was that about?” She asked curiously before adding. Grace knew the events of summer were bound to come up at some point, however that could wait. Besides her summer was less then exciting, unless you counted pen paling back and forth with Avian all summer.

User Image

With: Selina

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: @Jade: Quoted you since I mentioned Grace writing Avian through out the summer. Hope you don't mind.

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield
Jade Galaksylph

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<4th Year>

Minnie tried to ignore the feeling that Emma felt the awkwardness of the hug and smiled as Emma began to answer her questions. "Oh, you know Cyrus Lillantine?" Minnie said answering Emma's question, "Apparently Lynn started fancying him. She's been sending owls back and forth with him all summer. Won't let me read what she's writing or what he writes at all." Shrugging Minnie smiled and said, "My summer was good. Pretty boring. Mostly bouncing from my grandparents to Dad's all summer. And yeah, this year should be good. I mean I hope it is at least..."

She trailed off when Hannah came over and greeted them. "Hannah!" Minnie said with a smile. "Good to see you. I trust your summer was good."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2033-2034
Dressed: Hufflepuff Uniform

An honest soul, quick to a decision.
Allow me to make my own honest, quick decision.
You'll find a family in the house of...
Hufflepuff!

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

Gid had said his yearly goodbyes to his parents, who helped him tuck Scoots into her bag for the ride. The boy struggled to get himself and his trunk onto the platform, but he was able to successfully manage both. Once he was on the platform, it was just a matter of finding friends. He looked around, seeing Contessa yelling at some teal haired dude, then saw Rhys a bit deeper into the crowd. He grinned and hurried over, but by the time he got close, the boy was talking to an older girl. "At least it isn't Savannah..." He shook his head, deciding to keep going toward the train. His trunk was heavy as hell anyway.

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴏғғ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Wнεп I ɢσ тнε ɔıƨтαпcε, I'ʟʟ вε яıɢнт шнεяε I вεʟσпɢ

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:54 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned around, thinking maybe Gid had managed to sneak uyp on him and instead was greeted with the sight of a bowing Lola. She apologized for... scaring him or bothering him, he wasn't sure which, but either way it made him look at her in confusion. Up until she mentioned having no one else and that Di was too young and... His mind blanked after she asked him to be vice captain. Wait, what? She wanted to inflict him, with his stuttering and panic attacks and general social anxiety. However, his therapist had mentioned that he needed to try and socialize a bit more, get used to talking to people he wasn't comfortable with. Small steps, like a small group. He worked his mouth a bit, signed something, then blushed as he realized that she probably didn't understand what he just said. "O-oh. U-um, I... I guess I c-can. I, um, I don't need to talk too m-much, right? So, I, um, I can do that. Help out, I mean. S-sure."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, first the train, then I can find Gid and Vannah.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

mc2

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
Alice Beckstead

Time: 2033-2034
Looking: Adorable
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice looked up when she felt a light tap on her shoulder, a grin lighting up her face and a twinkle sparked in her blue eyes as she saw Eira. Eira all dressed up in her uniform was most definitely not disappointing. If anything the short skirt and long black socks and blue vest that hugged Eira's lean frame was very distracting. In the best of ways of course. She blushed when Eira kissed her on the cheek and Alice stood and pecked Eira on the lips growing bright red at the display of affection she so boldly displayed. Shaking her head she said, "No, not at all. I left a little early though because you know sometimes the whole trip here doesn't work too well for me... but it really wasn't so bad. I think I'm getting used to all the muggle stuff I have to see before the platform. Like the cars and stuff... I still don't like them but..." Alice shrugged and then hugged Eira tightly, "I'm just glad to see you again. I missed you."

Quiet and observant,
                                                    You watch everything around you and learn from your environment,
                                                    This shouldn't be to hard...
                                                    Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                    Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image
Lola Mutan Ye
<6th Year>

Lola winced slightly when Rhys jumped some and she continued to stand in a slight bow as Rhys seemed to digest what she said. First he tried signing his answer and Lola was about to apologize she didn't know sign and ask if he could write it down but then he spoke. Right, Rhys could speak he just didn't like to. She should feel honored he actually did so for her. Lola waited as he stumbled over his words and she quickly nodded when he asked if he didn't have to talk too much. "No, not at all," Lola said, "I mean you might have to talk a little but I'll do most of the talking. I promise to stick with you the whole time... or at least for the next two years. It'll give you time to get more comfortable with the post. And you are a great player, people really would get to like you and trust you if you let them. Thank-you so much for saying yes. I don't know what I would have done otherwise."

Time: 2032-2033
Looking: Pretty Clever

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

Diamond Wales

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:24 pm
Coming up slowly, oh, sun over the hill
Daylight still a long time coming
But I know it will
Been under their spell, oh, but we're coming awake
So we'll be rude, we'll be loud
As long as it takes

XXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Fourth Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Anna burst through the barrier onto the platform as per usual checking her jacket pocket to see if Stuart had been disturbed by all her jostling. Thankfully besides a few squeaks in protests he was ok, so on to finding her friends! She had only kept in contact bare minimum since she and her uncle decided to spend a majority of the summer in Scotland visiting her grandparents. She hadn't really seen them since her parent's funeral and since her dad's parents had passed on already they were sort of the only ones she knew and had. They had been really happy to see her, commenting on how much she grew and poking fun at her and her uncle about boys and she had gotten to run amok in Loch Lomond playing with kids and doing regular teen things. It had been nice. It had been a little awkward figuring out lies about her schooling since she couldn't tell them about Hogwarts but they hadn't been too interested in it besides her not flunking anything. Anna gave a little "aha!" noise when she spotted Gid pulling along his luggage and eagerly ran over to greet her friend. "Heya Gid! How was your summer? Stay outta trouble?" she teased before crouching to coo at Scoots, she was just so cute!
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Platform 9 3/4
With ~ Gid
What ~ Talking

Different colors
We carry each other
We're just different colors
This is why we're biting the bullet
We know the kids are right

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:30 pm
Yeah, and I don't like talking to strangers
So get the ******** off me I'm anxious
I'm tryna be cool but I might just go ape s**t
Say ******** y'all to all of y'all faces
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image
| Muggleborn | Slytherin Second Year

Wren had fallen asleep on one train already to get to this station so he had a feeling he wouldn't be falling asleep so easily on the one to school. He still had a slight crick in his neck that he was trying to sort out when he finally pushed his way through the barrier and onto the already busy platform. To his delight, he didn't see any of the females who had tried their damnedest to befriend him, one in particular truly never got the message, and took this as a sign to get onto the train as quick as possible. However, there was no such thing as "as quick as possible" when parents were still hovering around and people were meeting up with their friends in giant hordes taking up space on the platform. Jesus, you were going to see these same people on the train, just move already! With his scowl in place, Wren was able to maneuver through the crowds but not at the pace he wanted. "

Oh, it's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
Cause I got me for life
(Got me for life, yeah)
Oh I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:36 pm
I've got this planet in my hands;
You know I'll waste it if I can.
Come on, let's give it a twist-
And if it all turns to s**t-
Oh, wait, let's try that again.
My life's too short to have a plan;
Here, let me help you understand!

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺᶠᴼᵁᴿᵀᴴ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy didn't have much trouble spotting Lynn energetically making her way through the crowd towards him. "Hey," he said with a grin, taking his hands out of his pockets to wave at her. "That's the idea, but I'm not too worried. Vander's moping because his girlfriend's gone and graduated, and Anti prefers to be alone most of the time anyways," he shrugged. "Anyways, how was your summer? Hope it was more interesting than mine; we never go anywhere or do anything." He rolled his eyes and paused his steady stream of conversation to let her reply, not breaking eye contact. She hadn't changed much in appearance since he'd last seen her, but then again, neither had he, except for getting a bit taller and filing out more.

OOC:
Diamond Wales

First take this drink and this pill-
Relax your mind and be still-
Let's find out who I am.
I've got this planet in my hands...
I'm satisfied with myself;
Don't care for anyone else;
I'm so united when I stand.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fσυятн Yεαя Gячғғıпɔσя

While he was waiting on friends, Gid lifted Scoots from her bag and hooked on her leash, giving her a few minutes to stretch. Gid watched his dog run in circles, calmly deciding he'd need to adjust her wheels again. They were a bit wobbly. When Annie showed up, the boy offered a smile. "Hey hey. Summer was alright, mostly stayed home and played video games. I also re-modified my broom, so hopefully I'll be twice as good at Quidditch!" He watched Anna crouch down to pet Scoots, who seemed to love the attention. The dog ran around in three circles before licking Anna's cheek, panting excitedly. "She got new treats yesterday. Also learned a new trick this summer!" He smiled more cheerfully, happy he'd had time to teach his dog new stuff.

I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴏғғ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ's ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ
Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅs ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴄᴇ
Aɴᴅ ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs sᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀʏ, I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ
I ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ

Wнεп I ɢσ тнε ɔıƨтαпcε, I'ʟʟ вε яıɢнт шнεяε I вεʟσпɢ
EmrysStorm

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:00 pm
Coming up slowly, oh, sun over the hill
Daylight still a long time coming
But I know it will
Been under their spell, oh, but we're coming awake
So we'll be rude, we'll be loud
As long as it takes

XXXXXXXXXXXUser ImageUser Image

Gryffindor Fourth Year Halfblood Single

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

Anna grinned at her friend's positive response to his summer giving an "oooo" when he mentioned that he had modified his already generally modified broom to kick more arse in Quidditch. "That's great! We are so going to kick arse this year, just watch!" she told him boldly before giving a laugh as Scoots ran around her before giving her a lick on her cheek. He was soooo lucky he and Rhys got to bring their dogs to school! Hell, they were lucky they even got dogs! The way her uncle's flat worked, she was lucky she even had Stuart! Anna clapped her hands excitedly after hearing about how the dog could now do a trick. "That's so great! I wasn't nearly as productive as you this summer! I just hung around in Scotland visiting my grandparents. It's so weird, I spent like all my summer there and now I'm going back for school!" the Gryffindor told him with a laugh just now thinking of the coincidence.
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Miss GryffindorK

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Wearing
Where ~ Platform 9 3/4
With ~ Gid
What ~ Talking

Different colors
We carry each other
We're just different colors
This is why we're biting the bullet
We know the kids are right

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:01 pm
How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know
My weakness I feel I must finally show
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am - Platform 9 3/4 ✧What I'm doing - Conversing ✧Who I'm with - Alice ✧Why I'm here - Traveling to school

Eira blinked once quickly at the retorting peck on the lips she was granted by Alice in response to her's on her check and she found her smile getting warmer noticing her blush. She was so adorable when she blushed, she wondered if she had told her this before. With her being this close she could now fully scrutinize the other girl's uniform and found it very much appealing and gently positioned her bowler hat which she supposed got skewed when she moved from the bench. The blonde was happy to hear her friend hadn't been waiting too long and was especially glad to hear about her improving mood in regards to muggle transportation. She didn't even hesitate to reciprocate the hug that she was randomly gifted with like she usually did feeling a warm flush creep up her neck and across her face at Alice's next words. "I missed you too, I apologize that we didn't have much time together this past summer but I'm more than amenable to fix that issue during the year. Around helping you study for your OWL's of course." Eira added as an afterthought. She didn't want to be the reason her girlfriend failed of course.

Alice Beckstead

Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see
But your soul you must keep, totally free

mc2

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:07 pm
I'm building an empire, I'm building it with all I know...
Starting from scratch, it began with stones!
I'm building with my body and soul-
So little time and so much to do...
I must say this is as good as it gets;
So why are you wasting-
Your blood, your sweat, your tears...

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ third year │ halfblood

Di wasn't an easily embarrassed person, but right now she was debating jumping in front of the train right before it left. She wasn't sure why- was she embarrassed for Mordred, her father, or herself? Regardless, she knew better than to try to say something smart, and kept decidedly mum.

"What's a mistress?" Mad blurted out in English in the momentary silence that followed, and Treva whispered something to him with a wicked grin. He shrieked at whatever it was she'd said and shoved her away.

Tad, to his credit, looked surprised but not aghast, and barely blinked at the scowl and then dry remark thrown his way. Di thought she was probably going to get a letter about this at some point, but she doubted her dad would say anything much in front of Mordred. "No," he said thoughtfully. "I wouldn't call that a new marriage either. Cudyll bach a Morgana. You have my condolences."

"She's just being ridiculous, as usual," Di said quickly when he asked for a translation, but Treva was more than happy to take her sister's friend up on it.

"I called you a pretty boy," she said matter of factly. "You dress nice and probably put gel in your hair, and they take pictures of you looking bored." She thought for a moment, small face focused, and then added, "And don't make our sister translate for you, just learn Welsh if you're always going to hang around her."

"Ei fod yn hoffi ci bach. Neu hedfan," Mad said helpfully.

Treva grinned. "He said you're like a puppy. Or a-,"

"He gets it," Di interrupted her quickly. "Thank you, Treva, So much."

"Mae croeso i chi," she replied sweetly. "Tad, can we go now? Please? This isn't getting any less boring."

"Please," Di muttered under her breath, and sent a pleading look at her father, who looked between her and Mordred questioningly.

"Will he help you get your things on the train properly?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed desperately, and eagerly hugged the tall man goodbye. "Bye, Treva, Mad."

"Bye," said Mad far more aggressively than was necessary. Treva waved a hand regally like a departing queen, trailing behind her father back towards the portal to the muggle world.

"I am so, so sorry," Di exhaled after a moment. "Really, I am."

OOC:
"Merlin and Morgana."
"He's like a puppy. Or a fly."
"You're welcome."

mc2

I'm building with the stars in mind!
I'm building an empire-
That's one day gonna scrape the sky!
I'm building an empire-
That's led by my heart to know my home...
I'm building an empire-
And now I'm never gonna look back.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon walked onto the platform casually, followed closely by his older sister and Jer. Joi of course was staring back at the brick wall they had just appeared from with a mixture of awe and shock, and Jer was nonchalantly looking about the platform. Leon was pretty sure he was trying to see if he recognized anyone, but kept his mouth shut. Mostly because he wanted to snap at his older brother for being so blasé about letting a muggle into a portion of the wizarding world. He was certain it was because of his brother that Michael knew, and Michael had told Joi about it. That was against the law, right? He was sure it was. Either way, short of a memory charm (he heard about those from one of his course books) the damage couldn't be undone. Joi had insisted on visiting a lot over the summer, and bringing his brothers along. Brothers. As in plural. As in, he apparently had more than one, and one of them was the same age as Malcolm the crossdressing wonder. Joi supposed that they were twins and that their mother had decided to keep one and give the other up. Leon had snorted at that, since he did not remember any younger siblings living with them aside from Wallis. Now there was Tommy, and Leon was certain that something fishy was going on.

Jer and Michael had determined the same as Joi, and when they looked at Tommy and Malcolm side-by-side, they looked like they could have been twins, save for some differences. Like they were fraternal, and Tommy's eyes were a bit more golden than brown, but still. Leon wasn't going insane, He hadn't forgotten a sibling for the past five years. It was immensely frustrating, especially since Jer had stated that maybe Leon was annoyed about being kicked out and that their parents were seeming to replace him with Tommy. Leon wanted to scream that no, he never had a brother named Tommy. He rolled his eyes when Joi wished him good luck at school (and conveniently slipped a pack of cigarettes to him when Jer wasn't looking) before she and the wandless wonder went back through the barrier. Leon looked toward the train then, deciding ******** it, he was tired of people already and wanted to be alone. Besides, the moment he got onto the train, he was going to lock the compartment door and hex the first person that bothered him. He was just done with people today.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I need ta be alone an' th' firs' person tha' talks ta me is gonna ge' a spell ta th' face.
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina smiled when she saw her friend, Lola turn to speak to her, and thought she caught her about to mention something, and abruptly change over to discussing .... er, quidditch, of all things, before rushing off to catch Rhys and offer him the Vice Captaincy of the Ravenclaw team. It was a curious thing, given how Selina tended to make veiled, joking references to the whole 'panem et circenses' aspect of the Wizarding sport and the spectacle of it all. A moment later, she saw Grace toting the cage with her rabbit inside. Of course, her natural sympathies were with the poor creature in the cage.

"Hi, Grace," she answered back, hoping her friend didn't also have a need to rush off. She chuckled before adding, "I believe Lola was pleading with me to join the Quidditch team. It would seem we have a dearth of members to fill the ranks. You know, 'ave Caesar, ave morituri', and all that."

murruelecreuset

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games