Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Skadi nodded when Tony stated that he was grateful he had been there at all. "I am glad then that I could provide you with what you were searching for then." Skadi said moving to get the requested clothe.

Loki swallowed guiltily when Tony commented about he had seen everything else so he could see this and still love him. The man couldn't touch him without the suit now however and the horns growing from his head just added to that. It didn't how much he felt like he was roasting alive under the armor and cloak though he would keep hidden. Seeing Tony's hand on his leg loki started in shock and even more so when the man touched his cheek wiping away the dirt. Seeing the necklace though it made sense.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony kept in contact with Loki as Skadi moved away, pushing through love and affection through the bond again. When Skadi returned with the cloth, Tony took it began to wipe the dirt from Loki’s skin, starting with his hands. He worked slowly, making sure to remove all the dirt and continuing to Push love through the bond as he did, never speaking. He’d just moved to wipe the dirt from his face when Frigga came in the room. She stopped a few feet away from the couple, watching Tony diligently work on her son. Finally she spoke. “Loki….my dear, are you hurt?” she asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:48 pm
MDaylus

Skadi had quickly returned with a wet cloth and a bowl of warm water. The water he set beside Tony whilst handing him the cloth. Loki watched as Tony wiped the dirt away still fighting back the tears he felt pricking at his eyes. He felt terrible with the heat, the pain in his head as the horns continued to grow, he could feel them curling back towards his head now. When his mother entered the room loki hung his head all the more but shook it when she asked if he had been hurt. He hadn't at least not physically, emotionally well that was a different story.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:59 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga sighed softly when Loki just shook his head. Looking to Skadi with a hint of worry, she turned back to Loki. “Loki….You need to take off the cloak, as well as some of your armor…..you’ll get sick if you don’t.” she said softly. She remembered how sick Loki had gotten when they hadn’t been able to remove some of his clothes when he changed. “I will get the key to that collar, I promise you, but it will be a few hours.” She said slowly. “I can make sure no one but Tony and Skadi enter this room, and I do not think there will be any need for you to even speak to anyone until tomorrow so you can recover.” She said slowly. She would personally strangle someone until she got the key to remove that collar if she had to.

Tony didn’t speak as Frigga entered as she spoke to Loki. Seeing him still fairly unresponsive, Tony stopped cleaning Loki’s face and just held one of his hands for a moment. Finally he leaned up and kissed Loki’s lips sweetly. “Loki…..please…..please do as your mother asks….You are safe in this room….there are only people that love you and care for you, no one to hurt you……please….” He murmured, not caring that dirt was now smeared on his face as well.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:15 pm
MDaylus

Skadi looked to the queen when she looked to him. He too was worries about the princes health. He knew the prince would be quite warm under everything. He remembered all to well when Loki had been younger and had gotten sick because Odin had insisted the little prince wear clothing in the summer. When Frigga begged loki to remove the cloak and armor he started to shake his head again. He had no doubted she would try to get the key to the collar but he also had no doubt she would have trouble or the council would refuse her. When Tony kissed him he closed his eyes and reminded himself that it was okay. They wouldn't judge him, these were people who would accept him. Slowly raising a hand he pulled back the hood if the cloak revealing the horns that had finally finished their growth and curled back towards his head and inwards like a goats. He didn't meet anyones eyes then, just letting them take it in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki remove his hood and breathed a small ‘thank you’ to that. Seeing the horns, his curiosity was sparked, but he still couldn’t find it repulsive or shameful. Sure, it was different, but it was still Loki in front of him. Picking up the cloth again, he continued to clean Loki’s face. There was dirt on the horns as well, but he decided not to bother with it at the moment. When he finished wiping off Loki’s face, he set the cloth aside once again and moved to pull the cloak fully off of Loki, setting it aside. Only then did he move to catch Loki’s eyes. Catching Loki’s chin with a finger, he shifted to look in his eyes. “You are still my Loki…..nothing has changed.” He said softly, brown eyes holding nothing but love and affection. Shifting back a little, he picked up Loki’s leg, massaging his knee and calf, he began removing the god’s boots, carefully starting to strip off the leather armor, leaving Loki in his lighter under clothes, fingers gentle and quick, trying to keep him calm and comfortable as he worked.

Frigga felt her heart go out to Loki when she saw the horns, but she knew he’d grow them one day, he’d had the starting of horns as a child. Watching Tony, she knew her son was in good hands, so she quickly moved over to Skadi. “Thank you.” She murmured to him. “Thank you for protecting him…..I fear I must ask you to continue guarding him for the length of his stay however…..Stark as well. I believe I am about to do something that will make people very angry, and they may be in more danger than we first considered.” She said softly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:49 am
MDaylus

Loki flinched seeing tony's hand come into view but when the wet clothe merely cleaned his face again he settled. He continued to remain still as Tony continued to clean and only when the man put a finger to his chin did the god look up. Hearing Tony say nothing had changed and seeing the love and affection in the mans eyes loki calmed. Tony still loved him despite the new features and that almost made it all better. Drawing a breath he didn't fight anymore when Tony began to remove his armor. When it was all off leaving him in simple cloth he felt much better. He still felt terribly warm but at least he didn't feel like he was boiling now and he wasn't freezing everything up in an attempt to cool down and protect himself. Laying back on the bed he covered his eyes with an arm. He almost wanted to say I told you so to Tony but he didn't want to hear his own voice didn't want to know if it had changed.

Skadi looked to the queen when she approached him and nodded at her thanks. "It is my pleasure to be protecting the prince and the one he loves." Skadi stated when asked to continue protecting them. "What are you planning my queen?" he questioned when she said she was probably going to make some people rather angry.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Frigga smiled slightly at Skadi’s response. It was a relief to know that there was at least one person who would be loyal to Loki and to her on Asgard. When she was questioned, he gaze turned back to Loki and Tony. “Asgard is not being ruled as it should….it hasn’t been ruled correctly for some time I fear. There is corruption and cruelty running through it……I cannot let it continue in this way……I will do what I must to put things right again.” She said softly. Looking back to Skadi, she shook her head. “I will be in your debt after all of this Skadi……whatever you wish, I will do what I can to make yours.” She said softly. “Now I have things that have to be done.” She said, turning and sweeping out of the room, determined to help her youngest.

Shrugging out of his jacket and pulling off his tie, Tony noticed the queen leave, but didn’t say anything. Looking to Skadi, he sighed. “I appreciate everything, but could you….I don’t know, wait outside or something?” he asked. He knew that the fewer people around, the more relaxed Loki would be, and as open as he was with his relationship, he wasn’t a fan of being overly affectionate with Loki in front of a stranger. Slowly sitting on the edge of the bed, Tony leaned over Loki, taking him in, noting the more delicate changes. Fingers tracing a prominent line down Loki’s throat to his collarbone, he was silent for a long minute, fingers just running over Loki’s skin. Finally, he began to move his touch back up Loki’s neck and cheek, clearly moving to touch Loki’s horns, but giving him plenty of time to stop it.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:04 pm
MDaylus

Skadi looked slightly surprised and amused when Frigga told him that Asgard had been ruled wrong and been corrupt for too long. He was not surprised to hear her say that she would not let it continue. He knew his stubborn and headstrong queen would finally grow displeased enough to do something. He was glad it was now when there was so much that could be done to help the realm before it fell truly beyond saving and help to Loki. "No my queen, it is my duty. One that I am proud to do." Skadi answered but argued no more than that knowing Frigga would press the matter much like her son. Looking back to Tony when the man addressed him he smiled and gave a nod. "As you wish, I shall be outside or further. If you have need of me simply call." Skadi stated before he too departed the room.

Loki continued to lay on the bed as he heard Tony ask his childhood guard to leave the room. He didn't ask why, he knew Tony would most likely try some discussion and knew that the fewer people the more likely he would feel more comfortable talking. When Skadi left he heard Tony move and felt the dip in the mattress next to him. When Tony touched his skin running a finger down what Loki could only assume was a marking the god shivered at the pleasant feeling. There was a sharp contrast in temperature between their skin but it was not unwelcome. He had begun to relax with Tony's fingers just moving along his skin until the man moved upwards obviously going for the new growths on his head. Loki sucked in a small breath, tensing but Tony was going slowly giving Loki time to stop him if he so wished. He trusted the man however and let him do it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled to himself when he felt Loki relaxing under his touch. It was nice to know the god put such trust in him. He did feel the tending of muscles as his hand moved, but as Loki didn't stop him, he continued. Gingerly tracing the place were a horn met Loki's skin, he tilted his head. After a moment he let his fingers slide up the horn, taking in the texture, wondering faintly about it's strength and weight. Carefully hooking a finger under it, Tony traced it all the way to the top, experimentally tapping the tip to see if it was sharp. "Do they hurt still?" He asked softly, remembering a faint sensation of pain accompanying them earlier.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:34 pm
MDaylus

Loki started to relax again as Tony began to explore the horns but still he did not uncover his eyes. It was a weird feeling to have Tony trace around where the horns met his skin. While he knew Tony was touching them he wasn't quite sure as to where until Tony tapped at them. It was like he could feel him touch them just not where, he quickly figured out that the nerves must be deep inside them. When asked if they still hurt Loki nodded faintly. It wasn't that the horns themselves hurt, they ached a bit sure but it was mainly his head that hurt from the quick growth of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:18 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was relieved that Loki didn't seem to grow upset at the touch. When he got a nod in response to the question, Tony slowly slid his fingers back down the horn and began to massage at the place where the horn met Loki's head again. Fingers slowly working over Loki's forehead, he finally began to push his fingers through Loki's hair, massaging his scalp. "I'm sorry Lo." He said softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:22 pm
MDaylus

Loki was surprised to feel Tony's fingers back down where his horns met skin. He couldn't help the sigh of relief when the man worked his fingers over his forehead easing pressure and biding away the headache he had. "Not your fault." Loki finally spoke softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at the words, but didn’t argue, knowing that arguing wasn’t needed right now. Lowering himself so his head was propped up in his hand, he slowly moved his hand down to Loki’s chest, rubbing over it comfortingly. He wanted to pull Loki close, but wouldn’t do so until the god tried to initiated contact, knowing that he may not be comfortable with the temperature difference. “What can I do to make it better Loki? Do you want me to be quiet, or would you like me to keep talking? Tell you a story?” he asked, trying to figure out if he could comfort his lover.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki finally removed his arms from his eyes and looked to Tony when the man lay down and rubbed his chest. "Stay, stay here with me." Loki stated turning towards Tony. His voice trembled a bit as he moved close. He wanted to nuzzle against Tony's chest but afraid that he would hurt Tony with them. He didn't want to hurt Tony but he wanted to be close so he wrapped his hands in Tony's shirt.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games