Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:46 am
Off Route 14 - Oil Field

Pluto wasn't about to let this end. Especially because a bodyslam of trees wouldn't hurt the Ghost Type.

Pluto could also Fly, and that he did, taking the weight off of Fearow. He couldn't let The Stalker escape.

Charging up more Shadow Balls, Pluto would try to pummel The Stalker with them, until the titan fell upon them, or The Stalker was reduced to ash.

Route 12 - Fourrage Way-

I was attacked by another psychopath. When I called you to help me, you know, while I was bleeding out of my neck, you sent me to voicemail. Guess who showed up. That's right, Ratio.

Helena said none of this as she felt the familiar pang of anxiety, and decided that she wanted to keep it down. "I mean, I was gonna just beat up Ratio and drop him off at a jail, but then I remembered that I wasn't in a comic book, and people don't just stop, even if you beat them up them in a fight."

Helena sighed. "I'm sorry, it's been a long day."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:04 pm
Hidden Oil Field

Luckily Fearow was able to fly safely away with his passengers intact. Phew.

'Phew,' said Roy as the titan fell, crushing the earth below, kicking up a thick crackling cloud of dirt. 'Everyone okay?'

Lumiose City Streets

Zack broke into a grin as Helena explained herself. 'You can't beat up Ratio,' he said, laughing. 'Forget about all that stuff, little sister. You concentrate on the league and let me worry about our goth friend. Let's battle soon. First week's nearly up and I want to see how strong you've gotten without me.'  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:19 pm
Route 12

Helena listened to Zack as he spoke. There wasn't any sarcasm or berating in his tone now. He wasn't being condescending or rude, and the teen immediately felt guilty for snapping at him.

After a pause, she said, "I got my third badge today. I tried to get my fourth but I was too tired from training all night last night. I'm gonna take on Korrina again tomorrow."

Remembering the stone, she fished the Scizorite from her bag. "I got this weird stone thing, too. Grant says I should take it by the Tower of Mastery in the morning, I think it'll help me with my match."

She wanted to tell him about everything that had happened, but at the same time she could hear it in his tone, in his laugh, that he was trying to sideline her. If he knew about Jean-Pierre, would he realize that it was too late for that? Or would he just get more desperate? Helena decided to keep this to herself until they were face to face. There was also everything that Ratio had told her - it had changed the game. There was now no way that she couldn't get involved.

She still needed to give Ratio her answer, as well. Talking to Zack as just a trainer helped ease her anxiety, so for now she remained quiet. Tomorrow she thought, we can get into it tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 pm
Hidden Oil Field

The Energy Ball the Stalker held onto was let loose from his palm, bursting apart on contact with the Shadow Balls and blocking the attack.

Then the titan crashed down on the Trevenant, throttling the tree Pokémon down into the chunky soil from several stories up. The titan writhed as it became unbound, spreading wide on its descent. If Pluto stayed to attack, he would be pancaked as well.

When the dust cleared, Liam staggered off of Fearow, eventually tripping back and falling onto his behind. He was speechless.

Alexa was more composed, peering with her keen eyes at what was once a giant. The red glow of the Trevenant's eye shimmered and dulled from within the plants, until it faded away entirely.

She spun around, checking for her Curse. No one was to be seen. Still, her heart fluttered in her chest. "I wouldn't use the word 'okay', no," she said to Roy. Despite that, she still took a picture of the scene.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:22 pm
Lumiose City Streets

'Grant?'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:26 pm
Route 12

"Um," Helena said, immediately flustered. "So I met a boy. He's a sponsored trainer, he's really good. He's been helping me out a lot." She looked over at her training Pokemon. "Change of subject - are you and Salieri actually dating now?"  

Spinne Biss
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:29 pm
'No. You met a sponsored trainer,' Zack said, 'and he decided, just out of the blue, to help out some random rookie. He's just putting in time, little sister. How old is he?'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:34 pm
Lumiose City Streets

Hearing that Helena got a third badge today while Sal lost a Gym Match attached to Zack's hand made her roll her eyes, but she stayed silent. Hearing Helena ask if they were dating made her roll her eyes again, and make a fake gagging motion.

Then she realized how, kneeling, she was just a little too close to Zack's crotch for that not to be misconstrued, so she stopped and just cradled her chin in her hand, sighing to herself.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:45 pm
Route 12

Helena struggled not to let her voice raise. "Yeah, he could also just like me. You know, as a person." Helena pursed her lips as she looked at the image of Zack. "And how old he is isn't any of your business." Grant was seventeen, but Helena wasn't about to tell Zack that. Instead, she glared at the holographic image of her brother.

"Ask your girlfriend about him, they've met."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:53 pm
'I doubt he likes you as a person, Helena.' He ignored any jabs she made about Salieri. Helena was pissing in the wind if she thought that'd push his buttons. 'Trust me, half the trainers you see at league time are just trying to get laid. They call it getting badges.' Which Zack always thought was needlessly confusing, and embarrassing whenever he told people he'd never gotten any badges.

'If you're okay with that, don't let me stop you, but don't get too attached. He'll be gone soon.'  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:00 pm
Route 12

"You don't get to say who is or isn't interested in me. Not while you're running around, doing everything but helping me with the league." Helena fumed, though if she was being honest she wasn't even sure how she felt about Grant.

Maybe I like the idea of someone being interested in me more than I like him. Helena shrugged away the thought.

Helena huffed. "Sorry, look, sorry. I'll use condoms if it comes to it." The teen didn't want to fight, not with Zack, not right now.

"Is Salieri there? I kind of owe her an apology."

('But I pre-wrote a giant training post so I can't meet immediately, but maybe just after it's time frame, which is 15-30 minutes after this call.')  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:04 pm
'No.' What for? Zack resisted the urge to glance down. Salieri hadn't mentioned any sort of argument. 'What for?'  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 pm
Helena didn't really want to start another argument with Zack, so she said, "I was a real jerk to her this morning. I told her she was a sociopath, and while she can be a bit crazy she's not like 'punch yourself in the v****a' crazy, you know?"

Then she realized she'd gone on a lot about her, and Zack hadn't said much about himself. "Is everyone okay? No crazy battles against unstoppable assassins? I was in Shalour today and someone said a car ended up in this poor guy's shop. That wasn't you, was it?" There was no way it could be, right?

Right?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Benedict's team would land as well in time to see the Trevenant's red eye fade away. He looked at the others, and forced himself to breath normally. Look for him. I don't want us getting blindsided. He thought to Manny. The pokemon would follow this command easily enough, and search for Trevenant's mind. If it were conscious, or in any fighting condition at all, they would know where to find it.

"What ever happened to your other pokemon?" He called to Roy. Last time Benedict had seen that one, they'd rushed off to fight a legendary pokemon.  

Klarp Glornharm

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:17 pm
Sal facepalmed.  
Roleplay Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games