Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:17 pm

Asakura held his palm out, the kunai whizzed into it, sinking deep.
"Fool," Asakura said as he pulled the kunai out. He preformed a string of hand-seals hand then pressed his hand to the ground.
BAMF,
suddenly Asakura was stood atop a gaint lobster. About the size of an mansion. The lobster was completely black except for its dark purple tattos across its 'body'
"Lets get him, Kibishii!" He yelled.
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:17 pm

Silly Genji

Senji watched from a far, the chaos within that single room. Heh, still the same... He though as he walked away...

Kenji sat himself up and felt that the nose bleed has stopped. That... was somewhat 'energising' and disturbing... I saw a woman... naked!!! Note to self: Knock before entering.

"Hey Kenji, I'm going to bed. Thanks for the clothes." Shin was about to leave but Kenji called out. "Hey Shin, you can use my bed. Go on ahead."
Before Shin could say anything, he saw Kenji's eyes light up, as if he felt something...

"What is it Kenji?" Shin asked. Kenji then shook his head.
"Nothing...umm... just go to bed and I'll... err.. be right back." Kenji got up, put his shoes on and left, literally running.

Kenji felt it alright, he wasn't in under any delusions. "Shinji..." he whispered to himself as he ran after 'Shinji', towards the forest.

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:20 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Senji watched from a far, the chaos within that single room. Heh, still the same... He though as he walked away...

Kenji sat himself up and felt that the nose bleed has stopped. That... was somewhat 'energising' and disturbing... I saw a woman... naked!!! Note to self: Knock before entering.

"Hey Kenji, I'm going to bed. Thanks for the clothes." Shin was about to leave but Kenji called out. "Hey Shin, you can use my bed. Go on ahead."
Before Shin could say anything, he saw Kenji's eyes light up, as if he felt something...

"Nothing...umm... just go to bed and I'll... err.. be right back." Kenji got up, put his shoes on and left, literally running.

Kenji felt it alright, he wasn't in under any delusions. "Shinji..." he whispered to himself as he ran after 'Shinji', towards the forest.
Senji realised he was being followed... Damn it... He thought.
This wasn't supposed to happen. He stopped dead in his tracks.
"Uchiha, Kenji, do not follow me anymore," Senji said seriously...
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:20 pm

Silly Genji
"Fool," Asakura said as he pulled the kunai out. He preformed a string of hand-seals hand then pressed his hand to the ground.
BAMF,
suddenly Asakura was stood atop a gaint lobster. About the size of an mansion. The lobster was completely black except for its dark purple tattos across its 'body'

Masayuki heard the rumbling. Asakura must have summoned something. Damn. he thought to himself. He couldn't deal with that, so he ran.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:22 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
BAMF,

Masayuki heard the rumbling. Asakura must have summoned something. Damn. he thought to himself. He couldn't deal with that, so he ran.
"Thats what I thought!" Asakura laughed manically.
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:24 pm

Chiyo dressed herself quickly. She couldn't get over how happy she was. She could feel, even move her legs for the first time in over a decade. Even more importantly, she hoped Sabu would finally be released from his guilt and marry her.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:26 pm

The darkness faded away and everything returned to... dusk... How long had those two been fighting?
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:26 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Iris came back into the room with the ice and saw that Kenji had left, "Oh for the love of god!" she said, "Can this people stay still for 3 seconds, or is that past their attention span?" Iris put the ice down and entered the room Chiyo was in sut the door, and made sure it was locked(lol) "Don't want that happening again, "She muttered to her self then asked Chiyo, how are you doing?"

[[G2G for a short while guys]]

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:28 pm

Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
BAMF,

"Thats what I thought!" Asakura laughed manically.

Putting his head down and his arm up, Masayuki barrelled forward. When he hit the treeline, trees snapped and brush gave way to his force. He didn't need to see, he could just travel in a straight line. A swath of destruction was laid in his path and the distance between him and Asakura grew.
I'll get you later. he said to himself...
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:28 pm

Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Kenji stopped in his tracks; that didn't sound like Shinji. "Shinji, is that you? Turn around... Let me have a look at you." Though it seemed the situation is neural, Kenji had a tender feeling that it won't be like that for long.

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:30 pm

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Iris came back into the room with the ice and saw that Kenji had left, "Oh for the love of god!" she said, "Can this people stay still for 3 seconds, or is that past their attention span?" Iris put the ice down and entered the room Chiyo was in sut the door, and made sure it was locked(lol) "Don't want that happening again, "She muttered to her self then asked Chiyo, how are you doing?"

[[G2G for a short while guys]]

"I'm fine thank you. Can I get something to help me walk? I don't think my legs will hold my weight." Chiyo replied.
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:31 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji

Kenji stopped in his tracks; that didn't sound like Shinji. "Shinji, is that you? Turn around... Let me have a look at you." Though it seemed the situation is neural, Kenji had a tender feeling that it won't be like that for long.
Shinji pulled down his scarf, revealing his hazel eyes... "The Shinji you knew is dead. My name is Senji Ikeru..."

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:34 pm

Sabu blinked as dim light returned. The jutsu had finally ended. He surveyed his surroundings and confirmed his fear. He had no damn idea where he was...
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:39 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Sabu blinked as dim light returned. The jutsu had finally ended. He surveyed his surroundings and confirmed his fear. He had no damn idea where he was...
A colossal sneeze could be heard by Sabu. It definately wans't human...

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:40 pm

Silly Genji
Shinji pulled down his scarf, revealing his hazel eyes... "The Shinji you knew is dead. My name is Senji Ikeru..."

Kenji stared hard into Senji's eyes and then knew straight away that it is not Shinji, but someone else. "So, if I were to keep folowing you... what would you do...?" Kenji's fists were clenched tight, tensing his muscles too.

"What happened Senji?! Tell me!?"
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games