Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zain_Mustang

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:40 pm
yeah,

New here.

i'll edit this post when i have more energy  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:53 am
Greetings all! I am new to the guild, (duhr, >_^ )
I am Dara, I am female, (again, obviousness,)
I am eightteen yrs of wisdom, (ha!)
I love to rp, (else I wouldn't be here...)
I dislike txt tlkin, (cause it annoys me and I will smite thee!!)
I love people who can carry on intelligent conversation (define intelligent..)
And I am rather odd.. (my heroes are Robin Williams and Jim Carrey w00t! I will be just like them one day!! wah-ha-ha!!)
I rp in my journal when I am bored and have noone else to Rp with, so if you get bored and would like to you could always pop in and read and comment me! (yays! -->X )
Or pm me if you would like to Rp with me,
Just read the first two entries in my journal, they explain my favorite and most used Rp character, Dominic. ^_^
Farwell and I hope to meet you all!
(maybe not all that would probly take a looong time but you know what I mean.... ^-^ )  

dara_kitten

musicbratct

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:08 pm
i am new here too, i dont know how to role play surprised btw i'm vicky  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:09 pm
i like harry potter,music of all kinds,cooking,shopping and my chemical romance of course  

musicbratct

RyutheDrake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:27 pm
Hi, call me Ryu, I'm a fan of rpg's, my favorite part being role playing and working with system to make something new. I've been playing these games for almost a decade now, but my knowledge is still some what limited, I've only used a few different systems, mainly D&D 3rd ed. and Returners Final Fantasy 2nd ed. I'm still getting used to online role playing, but I think I'll be able to keep up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:34 am
Hello. People Call me Kisa or Tiger. Though i use Jessie as a RP name so people call me that too. I have been here for a little over two years now. I LOVE TO RP!! I do alot of Demon and Vampire RP's. I'm kinda literate, though i spell things badly. I love to have a little bit of romance in my RP's but who doesn't. ^_^ I'm on alot most days when my aunt and uncle arnt making me watch movies or i'm not working. I like to do same sex rps too so if one is opened or going on right now i'll join! I'm kinda random but not really. ^___^ i'm really nice though so if you want me to join something let me know.  

Tiger_Kisa699

Merry Unicorn

13,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300

musicbratct

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:16 am
hi tiger. nice to meet u  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:21 am
Yo everyone. Name is actually Amaya Tsumori. I love to RP a lot cause I just love to write. I also love just talking to people at random. I am like a 6 year old in a 14 year olds body..hehe. Anyway..I hope to get to know everyone....mostly everyone well. I would also like to be your friend!!

chocolateM0M0

musicbratct

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:23 am
plz call me star  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:12 pm
Hello! in new here also.....My name is Patrick but i go by Itachi
I love anime and i love to RP,.....um...my favorite animes are Naruto, Inuyasha, Bleach, and FullMetal Alchemist. Im 15 years old lol and ...thats all for now!  

S-Rank- Itachi

musicbratct

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:27 pm
hi patrick  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:44 pm
musicbratct
hi patrick

HI! lol
how are you?  

S-Rank- Itachi

musicbratct

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:49 pm
i am okay i guess, just so lonely b.c half the time my family ingores me or dosnet care and i dont really have friends much anymore idk maybe b.ci am sdo shy and emotional some pl think its my hearing aid but yah. if u wanna talk more pm me or something xp  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:02 pm
Ok, me names Narujii, Call me Naru if ye like.

I am interested in writing, anime, and game design (though my knowledge is lacking in that area)

I luffs my rps and I luffs my characters even more. Totally unregistered bishies.

Also a music lover. (Is in band)

Well...HI!  

narujii

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

musicbratct

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:39 pm
hi there  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games