Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:40 pm

Now Pup wasn't stupid. He knew when this wolf woke up he would die. Before the wolf woke up he had to kill it. He took his paw and unsheathed his claws. He cut the wolfs jugular vien. Pup left for north-west smelling that was where Sora was.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:15 pm

Finally he reached the den but no one was there. He followed Slighters sent this time instead.

Wolf Hakino

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:48 pm

Pup finally reached the den where slighter was and layed down.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Echo walked up to the dead wolf, looked at Pup, and looked back at the dead wolf. She spoke, "Why did you kill this wolf...?"
without waiting for an answer she went hunting and quickly sought out a rabbit. It was small, shivering in its burrow, but food nevertheless. She killed it with one blow and gulped it down hungrily.

TheLittleInu

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:47 pm

"i killed it because it was going to kill me."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:03 pm

Licking a few scraps of rabbit from her muzzle, she replied, "Was it now? You're a young one. Naive, too." Echo sat down to groom through her fur, snapping a tick in half.

TheLittleInu

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:19 pm

Pup looked up."You wouldn't say that if my mommy were here. Do you know my mommy. Her name is Sora."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:59 pm

Pup looked around for he smelt Sora.

Wolf Hakino

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:01 pm

Arkanna paced through the foest, a large cut going down her right eye to her cheek bleed immensly. SHe growled in frustration, "Damn that Sulkrasi.." she said irratately. Jumping up to the top of the den she glared around to see if anyone was here, seeing no one she began to clean the wound while mumbling and cursing to herself. She large black and grey body shook with anger as she thought of what happened.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:24 pm

Huyana saw Arkanna licking her wound and her her mummbling to herself. She wondered what happened to Arkanna. Huyanna then exited the cave and jumped up to the top of the den, her white fur shining brightly in the daylight. She then walked over to Arkanna and said " What happened to you? " she then got a closer look at the wound and thought ' I wonder who did that to her... ' Huyana then looked at the clear blue sky reflecting in the lake.

NamiSan92

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:20 pm

Sora walked through the shadowed path with Hero, making him drag along. Looking up she smells Arkanna's blood. Quickly running towards the smell she sees her, "Oh my god! Arkanna are you okay!?" Then she noticed the white she-wolf.

Hero mumbled some cursewords, how dare Sora wake him up. Seeing her run off he quickly follows her. To see Arkanna and another female.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:34 pm

Arkanna had turned to snap at the new-comer, but quickly stopped and looked at Sora with her one good eye, "Yea...I'll be fine.." Finishing up with the wound she sat down properly and looked around, "...."

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:56 pm

Sora sat down and looked at Arkanna turning into her human form and wrapping an arm across Arkanna's shoulders. "It has been awhile Arkanna, I missed ya girlie!" Sora said smiling.

Hero walked into the den, his black fur camoflauging him some but, they could still see him. Opening his golden eyes he looks at Arkanna for a moment, and her eye wound. Laying down he closes he eyes and askes, "Sulkrai?" Asking if she did it.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:12 pm

Huyana then growled at Arkanna. She was about to snap back at her, but saw two other wolves and looked at them instead. " Sorry... But who is this Sulkari? " she said with her ears put back in a passive way. (( meaning she is showing that she is trying to find her place in the pack. wink )) She then looked at the she-wolf that turned into a human... ' She's like me! ' Huyana thought as she looked at Sora.

NamiSan92

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:05 pm

Sora looked at Huyana and smiled, "Sulkrai, is another wolf we know. You don't need to worry about her though." Then she watched Huyana, "You must be new.. I've never seen you before."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games