Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:51 pm
Sulkrai padded lightly through the brush. Her bushy tail swayed irratatedly behind her. Her dark green eyes watched the forest around her, "That stupid wolf...how could she just run off like that...I'm gonna kill her.." she muttered angrily in her deep tone.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:17 pm
Shuicho listens to Damian. He glances over at Zayra and upon Branwen and Akeji who have just entered their temorary den. " Honey, you need to come here please. Branwen this is Zayra's real father. Damian this is Branwen her mother from the beginning." she said.

Branwen looked at Damian puzzled and looked at Zayra in her human form. She fainted. . . .

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:07 pm
Zayra watched in horror as her mother fainted after taking a look at her. "Oh my god! I'm a monster!" She exclaimed to herself and ran from the den. When she got 50 yards from her biological father she suddenly dropped to all fours. She shook her fur and let out a mornful howl. She found a hollow tree and curled up inside crying.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:55 am
Shuicho dropped down to help his mate up quickly. "Sweetheart please wake up. Branwen. . .Branwen. . ." he looked to Damian. "Please bring Zayra back. I am sure her mother didn't faint because of her." he said trying to revive his mate again. Shuicho touched her gently and whispered to her softly. Finally after a couple of minutes. Branwen awoke. "Oh goodness. . .what happen?" she said looking around. "You fainted Branwen. . .and Zayra ran off thinking you. . .fainted because of her." he said softly. "Oh no. . .I'd never. . .when I reached the den here. . .i was feeling funny." she said to Shuicho. "What's wrong. . .?" he said worried. Branwen looked at him. . ."I'm not sure to tell you the truth. Maybe the tiresome of the hunt got to me. I suppose." she paused. She struggled to get up. " I must speak with. . .Zayra." although her legs wouldn't allow her up yet. Shuicho looked to Akeji. "Look after your mother. I'll go for Zayra." he dashed.
Shuicho was an expert hunter and found her right away. "Zayra honey. Why did you run and why are you crying." he said poking half himself inside. "Your mother didn't faint because of you. . .she wasn't feeling well hun. . ." he nudged her.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:10 am
"Oh poppa! I'm hideous. I'm a monster. What's going on with me? Why did I turn like that? Poppa I'm scared." She said crying even harder as she leaned her head into his chest. "Poppa, why?" She said over and over.

Damian walked up behind Shuicho. "Let me speak to her please." He said.
"Zayra, darling. Please close your eyes and listen to me. Maybe if you see these things you will understand yourself and your true potential."
Zayra looked up at Shuicho who nodded his head as he looked down at his daughter who was now back in demon form.

(BTW this is what she looks like in demon form except her wings haven't came out yet.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

"I loved your mother very much. You are growing up to look just like her. When you were born your mother brought you to me. I named you after I held you and you turned in to a infant. I knew then that you would take after me. Your name means Lion Princess because you are a princess and you will be as strong and courageous as a Lioness. I couldn't protect you as things stood in the past. But I am not here to take you from your parents. They have did a wonderful job at raising you. And I am happy that they both have powers even if they haven't full descussed them with you." He said looking at Shuicho. "You were small but you grew quickly. You will soon have your wings. They will be black like mine. I will always be close by if you ever need anything from me. I couldn't help your mother and brother. I fought off the intruders the best I could but I couldn't win. I did look after you though. Please don't be afriad of your true nature. I hope you imbrace it and learn to love yourself." He said as he unfolded his wings and pushed off into the sky. "Zayra darling, I will always be around you. Just call out to me." He said as he flew away.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:03 am
Shuicho listened to what Damian told his daughter. Once Damian left. . .he embraced her. "He loves you deeply and I am happy he trust us with you. Branwen, your mother. She's wasn't disturbed by you. She wasn't feeling well sweetheart. She loves you too much and would never think of you as being hideous. She feels terrible now. Please, go to her. I think I know what might be wrong with her. Although only time willl tell." he smiled with a blush. "Your mother might be pregnant." he smiled.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:26 am
Zayra looked into her father's eyes. "Really? You think so? You mean I'll be a big sister? Oh wow! That's awesome!" She said as she hugged her father and raced off to see her mother. "Momma, I'm sorry I ran off. I thought you thought i was hidous but now I know that's not the case. I love you momma." She said nuzzling her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:58 pm
Branwen smiled when Zayra returned and hugged her. "I would never think your hideous. I was just suprised. I had only seen your other form once before in your dream remember. And when i was returning with Akeji. . .I was feeling a bit dizzy. I don't know why yet." she said smiling at Zayra.

Shuicho smile and looked over at the buffalo Branwen and Akeji brought. "What a catch huh everyone! Now, Zayra. I think the next time we hunt. You'll be hunting with me. You need a bit of an encouragement. Practice makes perfect." he smiled. "Let's get some wood together Zayra and cook this guy." he smiled. "Akeji, son. Please stay and take care of your mom." he smiled and headed off with Zayra for wood.

Branwen began making preperation for cooking and began cutting up the buffalo. "Come help me. You must master this process as well. You must learn to cut your meal properly and cook it also. With the right herbs it'll help it preserve for a long time. Comes in handy when winters are tough." she nods giving him a lean knife to use.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:32 pm
Zayra hung her head low. "Yes sir." She said as she followed her father into the woods.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:32 am
Shuicho had Zayra follow with him to get wood. Shuicho gathered wood and looked talked during this process. "So, about your hunting. Don't hang your head low. It happens but what happen. Tell me? Why did you run off?" he asked picking up wood.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:10 pm
Zayra stopped. She looked up at the sky and then back down at the ground. "You're going to think it's weird but I swear that I could feel his pain. Poppa, he was in agony the entire time. It seemed that when he looked at me he was calling out for me to help him. Poppa, why? Why am I not normal?" She lifted her muzzle to the sky and with tears in her eyes she screamed. "DAMIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She fell to the ground crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:11 am
Shuicho froze nervous at first when Zayra cried out Damian. Shuicho dropped the wood and turned to Zayra. "Zayra, Zayra, honey sweetie. Shhhh" he said calmly trying to calm her. "Zayra, honey nothing's wrong. Your are normal but different gifts. Although before i can talk to you. You must calm down. Growing up isn't easy and you must not cry out for your father like that. You made it sound like someone was harming you and no one was." he began to talk to her.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:13 am
"But poppa, maybe he can help me understand. I don't want this. I don't want to hear the thoughts of the animals. And why? Why now? Why after I saw my memories did this start happening? I have so many questions and I don't have any answers. Help me poppa." She said pleading with Shuicho. She leaned against him sobbing quietly.

Damian heard her cry for him but thought it unwise to intervene when she was with Shuicho. He would stay close by in case he was truly needed but he felt that Shuicho could handle the situation his self.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:57 am
Shuicho patted her head softly and showed a smiled. "I believe Branwen and Akeji could wait a while for us to return." he smiled hugging her closely. Shuicho began. . ."I have not been a father too long. Although it has been an honor being your father. Branwen, you, Akeji, and possibly if your mother's pregnant. Them too." he paused and smiled at the thought.

"Zayra honey. Your growing up. Growing up comes with a new beginning and responsibility. Your are still a pup but special with gifts you will learn to understand in time. You can't cry every time a situation seems difficult or scary. Although it's okay to be scared but don't let fear control you. Your mother said Akeji had some difficulty in taking down the buffalo as well. I will probably repeat myself tonight but I will speak to you first. The buffalo your mother and I picked to kill was lame and weak. There is chance. . .he would not have made the winter. It's important to kill the weak so the buffalo stay healthy. It's like in a garden. . .when wildflowers grow. . .in a bed of roses. . .wildflowers will take over if we don't pull them out. . .weed also. . .weed drain energy from everything like a leech. A weak buffalo calls danger to the herd saying. . .to all predators "We're all weak. Come eat us all. But plucking one helps the herd to produce good offspring for next year." he smiled and thought.

"Of coarse the buffalo didn't come say "come kill me." In order to teach you properly. Unfortunately his death had to be slow. When we kept spinning around him. We hypnotize him trying to help him forget his situation. In time. . .when you learn to kill correctly. . .you will not hear his suffering as you did today. Your mother and I are sorry about what you heard. Although, you are a wolf honey. It's a beautiful part of you. Your mother and I will do our best to teach you everything we know possible. And your real father Damian watches over like a guardian. To speak to you about whatever we have no knowledge of or about. I hope that made sense honey. .. " she said touching her chin with his paw.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:41 am
Zayra stopped crying although a sniffle escaped here or there. "Thank you poppa. I still don't fully understand everything but I will do my best in the next hunt. It is wise to take the weak and leave the strong." She looked around seeing that the sun would soon set. "I think we better get that fire wood back to momma and Akeji before they start to worry." She said as she picked up a few sticks.

Damian nodded in approval at the reasoning that Shuicho gave Zayra. Yes, He thought. It was wise for me to stay out of this one. He will be able to help her cope with the powers as they show up.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games