Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

One [Disturbed] Chick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:50 am
Really? Do you like it?

I love it with a sweet passion. Even though I'm not into the whole "alien invasion" thing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:14 pm
NAME: Katie
APPEARANCE: No. mad
FAV. BANDS: Yes.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Stuff. D:
PERSONALITY: At times.
PET PEEVES: When people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're" Your is posessive and you're is a conjunction for you are. gonk
LIKES/DISLIKES: Pink things, girly things, sparkly things, bondage, plaid skirts, glasses, men with long, blonde hair. D:

Sex, boring people.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I wanted to? D:

Rikkuzia

Big Codger

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

-sLiZe420-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:19 pm
NAME: Morgan
APPEARANCE:theres pics in my journal
FAV. BANDS: most hardcore and gothic rock
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing poetry,reading,avoiding preps"they freak me OUT"
PERSONALITY: im"normal"in a way!i have a major ADHD prob!
PET PEEVES: um...i have noooo idea
LIKES/DISLIKES: i love music and poetry.hate preps and anyone who desiers to be annoying or loves to bother you for "personal" info
REASON FOR JOINING:cuz i wanted to meet people like ME!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:00 am
Name: I usally go by Kiba(no relation to any anime characters)
Appearance: Black/dark brown hair with white streaks in the front
Hobbies: Drawing, reading, writing, writing/reading poetry
Personality: Which one?
Pet Peeves: Racisits, people who think they're better than the rest of the world, anyone who judges based on appearance, people who don't seem to know enough grammer to appear intelligent, people who try to shove beleifs down my throat...
Likes: Big thunderstorms, reptiles, annoying my parents by saying "chomp" at random intervals, art, learning how to write in Japanese, swords, dragons, vampyres, writing by candlelight, moonlight...I could go on.
Dislikes: Stuff on the above 'pet peeves' list, people who whine about how horrible life is(get real, people), super-preps who refuse to leave me alone, people who tell me I'm condemned(that one's a big one)...
Reason for Joining: Because...I don't really know. I guess because it's awesome and I can hang out here without being judged, etc.  

Machinari

yamekari

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:28 pm
One Disturbed Chick
Really? Do you like it?

I love it with a sweet passion. Even though I'm not into the whole "alien invasion" thing.

i cant say that i do very much... ninja
it is rather intresting tho...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:28 pm
NAME: Call me Lestat. Just because it is much prettier than my actual name.

APPEARANCE: I like to think Im pretty, but I hate thinking Im conceited.
I have short-ish black and pink hair, Im pretty tall, brown eyes.
FAV. BANDS: Wow, very tough x__x umm, It Dies Today, Deadstar Assembly, I Am Ghost, and this may seem lame, but Marilyn Manson or HIM. Heh. Cant help but like them. crying
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I absolutely love writing, drawing, listening to music, playing piano, and reading manga.
PERSONALITY: Im pretty nice, Im a deep thinker, pretty down to earth, funny, and I can be perverted at times. xD
PET PEEVES: People who listen to Good Charlotte (and cant even SPELL it) and think that they are automatically goth. People who cant type worth s**t.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love music, colours, photography, appreciating beautiful things, and of course Chuck Norris jokes. Hah. I made a funny ;D

I hate math, things that go bump in the night, the flirtacious boys, and slutty girls.
REASON FOR JOINING: To hopefully find people with similar intrests.  

Yesteryear

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:47 pm
Hello, welcome to Got Goth?
I hope you find some people with similar thoughts as yourself.

-hands out wlecome baskets of uknown origins-  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:21 pm
Organs? Now all we need to do is make cookies out of those. That could be interesting.  

Machinari

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:28 pm
Depends on the organs.

I say, avoid the intestines, they so to much bile in their course of life.
Hrm....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:08 am
Konichiwa........
I am new here (I guess I should have read the "read me first" heheh  

NivlaB0i

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:39 am
Hewwo new peoples! *hands out cookies*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:15 am
Hey there. I'm Kaylie. I like trance music and trance/pop like Smile.dk. I love DDR. I can't really think of anything else to put here... So bai bai.  

Acid_Drip

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:07 am
Welcome to the new people, if you look under your chair, you'll find a basket of cookies for you consumption. *nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:46 pm
And if you look under your consumptionized bile, you'll see something else of which I have no clue as to what it is what is going on with my head today have a great summer.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

NivlaB0i

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:16 pm
-shutters as he nibbles on the cookie- I will skip on the consumption part! sweatdrop  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games