Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:12 pm
"I know what happened Arianna!" Rachel said angrily. "I am not in denial, but I appear to be the only person here who thinks confronting her and making her feel worse is the WRONG decision!" She continued. "I'm still going home, you guys can talk to her if you want, but please just leave me out of it." She said, calming down a bit. She smiled apologetically at Cya and Zane, and gave one last look at Arianna, then she ran home. Rachel was the faster runner, so she knew Arianna wouldn't chase her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Arianna gave out a frustrated groan. "This isn't your guys' fault. Leave it alone for now, I'll tell you should anything come up. Should you disobey me there will be some serious consequences" Arianna told Cya and Zane before swiftly hopping the fence and getting into her car and driving away. She went to her own house and slammed the door. Her shetland sheepdog puppy came over to see why she was home so early. "Hi Hailey, mommy's just upset. Me and a friend got into a fight.." she started and then seemed to be explaining the whole situation to her puppy. Scratching her behind the ears she lay on the couch deep in thought. Luckily, Hailey was an energetic puppy but she also liked to cuddle and could cuddle for up to hours at a time if needed. She wanted to apologize to Rachel but she also needed Rachel to see what she seen. Giving into her emotions she started crying tearleslly.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Rachel knew that Arianna would be upset, though it bothered her little. Arianna was clearly under the impression that Rachel had not seen the problem. Rachel was neither unobservant or stupid, of course she had seen. Sighing loudly, she sat by the stream outside her house. Taking off her shoes, she laid back on the grass while the cool water flowed by her feet. Karissa, you know where I live. Thats where I'll be if you want to talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:55 pm
Karissa drove home in bursts of sporadic speed, startling quite a few humans, and angering some as well. After a while, she accepted that she was a danger on the road, and pulled over. Breathing deeply, she wondered how she could have let herself go so much as to affect her driving - since becoming a vampire, driving had been effortless for her! Karissa climbed out of the car, and began to walk angrily in the direction of her home instead. Surprisingly, her feet began to drift of their own accord towards Rachel's house. Coming to a stop outside her friend's home, Karissa wearily surveyed the peaceful looking exterior. She deserved not to be involved in Karissa's little drama; yet, didn't she also deserve an explanation too? Karissa's inner troubles battled away within the relative privacy of her dead heart.

After the excitement of the past hour, and rushing to get back to school, a considerably disheartened Cya and Zane turned to exit the parking lot once more. "Oh, my dad's working a late shift with Chief Swan again today. Do you want to come over and keep me company?" Cya said suddenly. "Sure. Where else would I be?" Zane stooped slightly to peck Cya on the cheek. "Don't worry, everything will turn out all right," he said, addressing her real fear.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:00 pm
Rachel heard Karissa approach, though she was silent. "I'm out here." She called gently. She smiled to herself, it felt nice to know that she was the one Karissa turned to.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:03 pm
Karissa felt a momentary doubt, but it wouldn't work to pretend to ignore Rachel twice in one day; it wouldn't be polite either, after she'd performed that little rescue in the courtyard at lunch. "I'm coming," she said quietly in a defeated manner.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:06 pm
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I trust you. Rachel answered in return.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:50 pm
Trust...too much trust, perhaps.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:19 pm
Rachel waited patiently as she could for Karissa to come round the back of the house. You waited all day, you can wait 30 more seconds She though to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:27 pm
"Maybe Rachel's right. Whatever, come let's get you some food. You're hungry aren't ya baby?" she said to her puppy. Hailey gave her mommy one last lick and then jumped off her, going over to her food dish. Arianna smiled and gave her some food and water. "There we are. When you're done we can play a game" Arianna said. After taking her fill Hailey pounced over and Arianna started playing catch with her.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:12 pm
(Yay! Back from Portland!)

Eventually Karissa rounded the last corner and found herself face-to-face with Rachel. "So...hi," she said, averting her bright red eyes somewhat awkwardly; Karissa focused on Rachel's feet instead.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Rachel stood and closed the distance between them. "Quite the day wasn't it?" She asked with a warm smile. There was no judgment in her dull gold eyes as she looked up to meet Karissa's red ones.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:53 pm
(Good, but I hope to catch up on some sleep before I'm off to Seattle in two weeks too!)

Karissa laughed, a little unsteadily. "That's an understatement."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:14 pm

"Well, you want to sit down?" Rachel asked, gesturing towards the bank of the stream.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:08 pm
Karissa did so, and she seemed to fall gracefully into a heap on the stream's bank. Whatever else she had lost - morality - at least she always had that, grace.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games