Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:08 am
Sasori jumped off before he got hit with the multiple kunai. " Damnit! I'll get you for this!!" He said pulling the kunai out of his neck. Fuyu got up and hugged Reks. "Thanks." She said blushing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:23 am
"Your welcome." He said, hugging her back, watching to make sure Sasori was leaving. He kissed her, then, remembered that Ai and Sira were still fighting. "We should probably help them out...." Reks said, breaking the kiss.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:25 am
Fuyu blushed as Reks kissed her."Yeah..." She said breaking the hug running over to help them.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:26 am
Reks blushed from the kiss, but tryed to shake it from his mind to focus on the fight.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am
((ooc: how are Fuyu and Reks gonna help them if they're not on? >.>)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:43 am
((.... ummm... MAGICLY!))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:49 am
((ooc: .____.? alrighty... Fuyu doesn't have enough chakra right now... she's gonna go home and rest...))

Fuyu stopped running halfway to Ai and Sira. She fell to her knees and held her neck. ~Damn... I don't have enough chakra left to fight Itachi and Kisame right now...~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:52 am
Reks stopped and turned around to see Fuyu on the ground. "Fuyu... Are you alright?" He asked her as he ran back to help her. Owww.... I don't think I have much more energy.... He thought to himself.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:59 am
"I'm fine, I just don't have enough chakra right now to fight those two..." She said, getting up. "If I could I would help them... I just wouldn't be much use..." She said facing Reks.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:02 pm
"I don't think I would be able to fight long either... They can probably handle it... Lets go rest..." Reks sugested.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:15 pm
Fuyu smiled and started walking with Reks toward her house. "So... where there any other Akatsuki attacks while I was knocked out?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:58 pm
Itachi cursed under his breath then looked up at Sira, his mangekyo activated. "You brat.." He muttered lunging out and gripping his hand around Sira's neck.

Sira's eye's were forced open as Itachi grabbed him. He looked straight into his eye's unable to move.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:26 pm
Reks thought. "Not that I can remember..." He said, finally getting out of the forest and into the village. "How did Sasori find you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:59 pm
"I-I don't know... I guess that he was looking around for me for some odd reason and found me unconcious in my bed." She shivered at the thought of Sasori in her bedroom. She walked behind Reks and jumped on his back, making him give her a piggy-back ride. She giggled.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:19 pm
Reks stumbled for a second in surprise, but didn't fall. He kept walking, giving her a piggyback ride. "So now they know were we live....." Reks thought aloud. Crap.... we have to stay on guard for now on then....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games