Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Captain Espresso ( BYE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savers movie?
  Was awsome. :3
  Sucked! O<
View Results

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:34 pm
Way to make everybody feel competent rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:36 pm
Nautically Audacious

This is impossible. I don't think I've ever really debated religion.

Arguing about music is what I'm best at.
But from what I've seen so far in this guild, nobody has a strong opinion, or knowlegde of it. neutral

I love a good debate.

I know what you mean about the difference between 'believing' and 'worshiping' but other people seem to think its right to believe in something like that. I heard on a political debate that the people wouldn't elect an atheist because they 'don't have a religion'.  

Digitized

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:38 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious

But from what I've seen so far in this guild, nobody has a strong opinion, or knowlegde of it. neutral

I love a good debate.

I know what you mean about the difference between 'believing' and 'worshiping' but other people seem to think its right to believe in something like that. I heard on a political debate that the people wouldn't elect an atheist because they 'don't have a religion'.
Atheist you say? thats more like me than christianity I guess...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:41 pm
Zepher Gale
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious

I love a good debate.

Atheist you say? thats more like me than christianity I guess...

Yes, it angers me that religion influences many things now, too much if you ask me.  

Digitized

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:44 pm
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

But I have yet to see anyone with a knowledge of musical theory.
Or at least somebody who can have a strong opinion on at least 10 genres. (Not including sub-genres)
And a good knowledge of various bands that aren't whored out by MTV.

Gab: Religion goes to retardedly far sometimes.

I seriously hate every athiest I've met. xp
They're just as bad as believing religions, because they don't know that there ISN'T a god.
But every athiest I've met, is like, some whiny 16yr old kid that thinks they're so HXC, and goes around sreaming "666" everywhere. rolleyes

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:46 pm
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

Or at least somebody who can have a strong opinion on at least 10 genres. (Not including sub-genres)

They're just as bad as believing religions, because they don't know that there ISN'T a god.
But every athiest I've met, is like, some whiny 16yr old kid that thinks they're so HXC, and goes around sreaming "666" everywhere. rolleyes

I actually know a few atheists and they are fine people. Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you are a Satanist.  

Digitized

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

Thats ******** retarted rofl

see my family is christian,but I dont go to church or anything,so I cant say Im a good worshipper..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:47 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

I actually know a few atheists and they are fine people. Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean you are a Satanist.

I know that, but those kids don't. lol

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:50 pm
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

What I hate is the people who hop on the Atheist bandwagon because they think its 'cool'. Wtg is wrong with these people?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:52 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

What I hate is the people who hop on the Atheist bandwagon because they think its 'cool'. Wtg is wrong with these people?

I know.

I have yet to meet somebody that can back up why they are athiest.

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Digitized

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:54 pm
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

I know.

I can understand the people who felt they have been cheated by God and want to rebel, but if you are rebelling you technically aren't an atheist now are you? xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost

I know.

I can understand the people who felt they have been cheated by God and want to rebel, but if you are rebelling you technically aren't an atheist now are you? xD
obviously.  

Zephyr TruFeld

Rinexe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Caenai Gyoesari
Zepher, seriously, it's just the internet.

And if you look at Rin's reasons, nobody in this guild has been nice to him.

And don't even try to get upset or anything with Aud, she's done nothing wrong. If you've got anything to say, say it to me. I was the worst to him in this guild.

And by the way, you were mean too. You told him he had no place in this thread, Zepher.

If Rin wants to do the newbish thing of leaving Gaia for no reason at all, then I have no problem with that.

Since, Im leaving, I'll say some stuff just to piss you off.
I said most.
I'm not quitting because of people in this guild.
I didn't give many reasons.
Piss. Off.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:50 pm
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Gab Ghost
Nautically Audacious
Caenai Gyoesari

Well sooorry.

I know.

Everybody thinks I'm atheist when I say I don't believe in God. Even when I explain myself:

I'm not saying that God doesn't exist, but I do believe that he isn't the only possibility. I think people are very close-minded to push something that hasn't been proven by science so much.

@Rin: That was one sorry excuse to piss me off.

Caeppuccino

Rinexe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:52 pm
I'm working on sometheing better.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games