Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:35 pm
Fate hugged her as his ears folded back.

"As along as you think, you made the right choice."

Fate wanted to snarl but Mist was in a bad stage, he was afraid to scare her so he kept it inside. Hogan was back, Fate was not happy with that. Not at all.

"Did Dare tell you why he wanted you to do it?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm
Sapphire layed on the ground not moving or talking.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:38 pm
She looked at him her brown and blue eyes brimmed with sadness,"He said it would kill Lukara. Amiko would never forgive me if I did that."
Hogan looked at Dare,"What is it you want to tell me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:43 pm
Sapphire tried to get up, ignoring Dare, she kept falling bak down she finally gave up and layed onthe ground and listened to what they were saying.  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 pm
Dare sat down.

"Well.. to start off. Fate's angery so is Mist, I think. The pups will be alone. I will try and take Mist away from Fate. If you hurt mist.... you drag out Fate. And no one... no one watchs the pups."

"Destroy the pups.... destory the will of the wolves."

Dare grinned and moved over to Sapphire and lightly grabbed her muzzle with his paw. "You hear that? Your friends... are going to Die."

---

Fate knew Mist could never do anything to hurt her friends no matter what.

He stroaked her neck lightly to calm her. Looking to the side he thought of what to say.

"We have to make sacrifes some times.... some of them are small. Mist... You did what was right and I belieive that. But now they will be back. And no one knows what they are going to do."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:46 pm
Sapphire opened her mouth and bite Dare's paw, she wasn't afraid on him, she bite down as hard as she could hearing a snapping sound.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:48 pm
Mist looked at fate,"I know they will come for our pups. We need to get them somewhere safe. I know Hogan will want them dead."
Hogan looked at him then Sapphire,"But if we use her to get the other wolves to come somewhere to save her we can easily ditch her somewhere then go and fight fate. Mist won't fight and then we don't have to worry about any wolves joining in the fight."
Jake knew any plan would work since they had some of the evilest wolves around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:52 pm
Dare yelped and clawed Sapphire's face hard. He pulled his paw away from her.

"You mutt... you'll die first."

Dare moved away from her and put back on his grin.

"Let's go get us some pups..."

---

Fate nodded.

"Where?"

Fate stood up and picked up Zyth who slept soundly when picked up. He also put Raven on his back.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:54 pm
Sapphire filled up with anger thinking of Cherry, "NO!" Sapphire got up coving her face, "YOU WILL LEAVE THOSE PUPS ALONE!" Sapphire yelled as she started to cry and lose her footing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Dare only laughed when he passed Jake.

"Break her," he said to Jake before moving out.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Mist looked at her pups,"Somewhere far away from this place. I'll stay here and make sure they don't pursue you. Don't argue because I won't change my mind. Its the only way to save my pups. go before they wake up."
Hogan grinned he put Sapphire in a hole that only a wolf could lift her out of,"That should keep her from trying to run. Jake bite her if she makes any loud noises. Lead the way."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Sapphire sat in the hole wanting to somehow tell everyone where she was, she want Blaze to come and save her but yet if he did he would surly die, Sapphire whimped loudly making it echo in the hole.  

---Crumplet---

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:02 pm
||- Aww Sapphire!!! Nooo! I feelz badz... TT-TT -||

Fate nodded and rubbed her head with his.

"Stay safe..."

Fate soon started to trot off to a far cave that went underground. It was hidden but if you looked close enough it was there by the lagoon but covered by trees.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:03 pm
Jake growled and looked at her,"Will you shut up! Its not that bad. Atleast your not dead."  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:04 pm
(( ahhhhhhh *hugs*))

Sapphire started to cry knowing that her dreams of having a family where gone forever, Sapphire started to dig thinking if she could dig her way out she could warn the others.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games