Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"wow" she said staring at the house "never been to a place like this" she walks through the gates and looks around, amazed, she sees the glass dome "whats in there?"
thats where frankie lives and his parents sometimes live when there in town
"thats cool" she walks foward a little looking around "so you live here? for how long?"
this isnt my main house its just the place the king puts me up in when im forced here my real home is on tyros and its a thousand times better then this
"oh i see" she smiles and walks up to the door, she waited for him to unlock it, she walks inside and looks around "wow" she shakes her head "everythings so.....light, my room and house was always darkness and what not"
yeah but night lights in this place set the room off like a mirror
tal opens a door
here this is my room which you will be using just dont open the top drawer of the night stand  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:59 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"wow" she said staring at the house "never been to a place like this" she walks through the gates and looks around, amazed, she sees the glass dome "whats in there?"
thats where frankie lives and his parents sometimes live when there in town
"thats cool" she walks foward a little looking around "so you live here? for how long?"
this isnt my main house its just the place the king puts me up in when im forced here my real home is on tyros and its a thousand times better then this
"oh i see" she smiles and walks up to the door, she waited for him to unlock it, she walks inside and looks around "wow" she shakes her head "everythings so.....light, my room and house was always darkness and what not"
tal opens a door
here this is my room which you will be using just dont open the top drawer of the night stand
she looks at him "umm okay then" she walks inside the room then turns and faces him "thanks" she walks over and kisses his cheek "for helping me" she smiles softly and looks around the room  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:02 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal opens a door
she looks at him "umm okay then" she walks inside the room then turns and faces him "thanks" she walks over and kisses his cheek "for helping me" she smiles softly and looks around the room
tal blushes a scarlet red but is hidden unless you look closely by his dark near black fur
your welcome  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:04 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal opens a door
tal blushes a scarlet red but is hidden unless you look closely by his dark near black fur
your welcome
she stops in front of the dresser and saw a mirror, she picks it up and looks at her self "sheesh i look horrible" she puts it down and looks at him "how come you didnt tell me?" she sighs and smiles "you have clothes i can borrow?" she asked curiously  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:07 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal opens a door
your welcome
she stops in front of the dresser and saw a mirror, she picks it up and looks at her self "sheesh i look horrible" she puts it down and looks at him "how come you didnt tell me?" she sighs and smiles "you have clothes i can borrow?" she asked curiously
none that wouldn't be big on you
tal walks in and opens up the dresser and pulls out a shirt pants and a belt
your bone structure is much smaller then mine so youll need this belt to keep the clothes on
tal places them on the bed and walks out of the room closing the door behind him to let her have privacy  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:09 am
"thanks thats okay" she walks over to the bathroom and takes a shower, she smiles feeling much better, she walks back to the room and changes into the clothes, she didnt put on the pants since she was going to sleep, she laughs lightly seeing the shirt pass her knees "wow, never knew i was that small" she smirks and finds a brush, she brushes her hair then sits on the bed  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:12 am
tal sits down on the couch as frankie comes out of the atrium looking much bigger then he did the last time river saw him
frankie get any bigger and you'll as big as your dad
tal picks him up off the ground and pets his belly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:15 am
she sits cross legged "hmm alright concentrate" she closes her eyes and places her hand on one of the rings, she concentrated real hard then felt it loosen, she opens her eyes and pulls the ring off, it returns to a normal size ring "hey i did it" she said loudly, she does the same to the other rings and hopes off the bed happily "yes finally" she said, she ran out the room "hey tal" she said running over to where he was, she saw the spider "woa" she said seeing how big it was  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:19 am
Aprilbaby1
she sits cross legged "hmm alright concentrate" she closes her eyes and places her hand on one of the rings, she concentrated real hard then felt it loosen, she opens her eyes and pulls the ring off, it returns to a normal size ring "hey i did it" she said loudly, she does the same to the other rings and hopes off the bed happily "yes finally" she said, she ran out the room "hey tal" she said running over to where he was, she saw the spider "woa" she said seeing how big it was

tal looks up at her
what?
frankie hops off him and crawls up a wall  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:21 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks up at her
what?
she watches the spider crawl up the wall almost forgetting what she was going to say, she looks back at him "that frankie?" she asked shocked, "oh right what was i going to say" she thinks "oh yea, i got the rings off" she said smiling, she opens her hand and shows the three rings in her palm  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:24 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks up at her
what?
she watches the spider crawl up the wall almost forgetting what she was going to say, she looks back at him "that frankie?" she asked shocked, "oh right what was i going to say" she thinks "oh yea, i got the rings off" she said smiling, she opens her hand and shows the three rings in her palm
thats awesome and yeah frankies been growing like a weed
tal then notices that shes only in the shirt and blushes through his fur and looks away  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:26 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks up at her
what?
tal then notices that shes only in the shirt and blushes through his fur and looks away
"thats cool, havent seen him in a long time" she looks up at frankie and smiles she looks back at him and sees him blush and look away "what?" she asked then looks down "oh......." she said slowly, she blushes scarlet red  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:28 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks up at her
what?
"thats cool, havent seen him in a long time" she looks up at frankie and smiles she looks back at him and sees him blush and look away "what?" she asked then looks down "oh......." she said slowly, she blushes scarlet red
yeah you might want to put pants on
tal keeps looking away while blushing through his fur and frankie drops down onto his head  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:30 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

tal looks up at her
what?
tal keeps looking away while blushing through his fur and frankie drops down onto his head
"yea i was going to bed, thats why i didnt put them on..." she watches frankie drop onto his head and giggles  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:41 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i was going to bed, thats why i didnt put them on..." she watches frankie drop onto his head and giggles
well id go put them on then
tal says in a cracked voice being embaressed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games