Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:41 pm
I didn't sadly, never crossed my mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:31 am
I met tons of webcomic people at Connecticon, and was sorta left with the Machall people for a while. And. And.

Oh god. Matt Boyd mentioned me and my embarrassing fanart on his twitter to someone. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but this summer I basically met everyone I admired when I was in high school.

Totally mind blowing  

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm
Hey guys, whats goin' on?

I'm going to advertise for this place in the sticky. For the sticky in the PP (HAHAHAHA) is all spammed up and I aint diggin' it.

So yeah, keep an eye on the join requests.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 am
sup nnyyyuuuggasss

i've been really busy since i got into art institute over in orange county. these people are ******** WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIRD

i have so much to tell (ie: rant) to you guys about these socially awkward nerds and s**t in my school

anyway i'm gonna read back a couple pages to see what yall have been up to.

btw i'm gonna do a guild announcement, and imma include kieden's jam. if anyone has anything important enough they want me to put in the announcement, say it now, so i don't have to constantly do frequent announcements.  

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Kieden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 am
Word!

I'ma try to update the jam for this week and the next, but the last week of this month i'm moving....again! Found a cheaper apartment, and it's pretty tight. I can dig it! I'm pretty sure i'll have everything hooked up within a couple of days of moving.

What's been happening on this end! Broke up with my Gal because she's a crazy biyoch who locked me out my own apartment and is a drunkard and she has the nerve to call me childish. I pay the rent, put food in the house and i'm going to school and work full time. What type of s**t is that :/

By the way I'm going to Galveston College to get my associates then I'ma head to Cali to tear it up! This college has some sexy a** girls, I love the volley ball team. Booty rockin EVERYWHERE!!! Dat a**, hmf, even the white girls got some jiggly yum yums~ The baseball team is like...the "jocks", and they suck, seriously, they never won a single game in YEAAAARS!!! I don't know why peoples come to this town or even out from state to go to this lousy college. Sure it's on a island, but c'mon?

Yo Drunken, sorry to hear you are in a college with a bunch of socially awkward peoples. The most I can say is...throw a party....BRING SOME REGGIE BUSH, for the lil beginner book worms, then hit on some haze and hydrocronic & afghan kush! That ought loosen em up!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:57 am
egg ... me think i might join you on this one ...
also hi guys i have not really been here all that much but i will do my best to participate in the guild more ^w^  

DemiChaos

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:06 am
kieden, i have no idea what you just said, but whatever it was...

I APPROVE.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:05 pm
Well Kieden, I believe the s**t you encountered was of the "bull" variety.

Remember that project I told you guys about (prolly one of the last times I posted anything here)? No? Didn't think so.
But I'm making a comic. And it has to be done by mid-November. 8 pages (8 1/2 x 11 or so) and a cover. So I may come in here for some experienced artistic backing when I feel the need.  

The Egg Man

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 am
Kieden, I really hope you talk like that IRL.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 pm
Yeah, being on the internet too much i'm developing "TYPE HOW YOU TALKNITIS", My current art teacher gets annoyed, and I told him bout my plan to go to Cali, and he recommended "speech classes", because I talk all ghetto and what not and I got an east coast accent. I dropped the class and said NYUKKAH PLZ, I know how to talk like the white folk if there's an interview. But I can't knock da accent for some reason D:<

He hates the word "*****", so I say MA NEGRO, to piss him off all the time, shits hilarious >:B

MA NEGROOOOO~.......s'up!  

Kieden

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:10 pm
I talk like that sometimes. But people just assume I'm doing it ironically because I'm REALLY white.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:47 am
the guild has really slowed down ... anyone here ... helloooooooooo *hears an echo* ... :C  

DemiChaos

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:20 pm
I just threw up an advert in da sticky.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:27 pm
good luck egg  

DemiChaos

Kieden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:58 pm
I have came down with a case of Swine Flu, this is what I get for going to a raunchy bar to drink D:<

I seriously can't see straight guys, I dunno if I am typing this right. This fever is killing me.... crying

First the regular flu, I can handle. But then the Swine Flu right after, ********!!! Ow, my head crying

I seriously have to wear to aviators to look at the screen stressed  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games