Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:26 pm
-whimper- hurry kat, sheild yourself from the horror with a pic of youre fave bishi *huggles edward piccy*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:27 pm
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger
NEKO!!![GLOMPS AND KISSES UNDER MISTLETOE]

Agh! *cough cough* Well... that almost beats the time when someone took a pic of me kissing with his cameraphone.... Why am I always the victem of embarassing kisses?

really, thats embarrassing!!!!

hmmm.... i would liekt o know why girls are always the victims.... in real life and in here.... stare
Becuase men (me included) Are extemely stupid, and have nothing better to do, even though they could do some house work or something?

wooooooooow.... you have a point...... and you even called yourself stupid! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!  

Deep Despair

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:27 pm
ummmmmm. gotta think quick!!!!! i know kawarimi no justu(body substitute) cow flies into a little bunny!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:28 pm
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

Agh! *cough cough* Well... that almost beats the time when someone took a pic of me kissing with his cameraphone.... Why am I always the victem of embarassing kisses?

hmmm.... i would liekt o know why girls are always the victims.... in real life and in here.... stare
Becuase men (me included) Are extemely stupid, and have nothing better to do, even though they could do some house work or something?

.........ur so trying to play the part of the guy whos caring and feels womens plights so all the girls will like u cause they think ur so sweet.....im good at psychology......  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

Gaara_X
ummmmmm. gotta think quick!!!!! i know kawarimi no justu(body substitute) cow flies into a little bunny!!!!!!!!!

HAKU BUNNY NUUUUUUU! -sheilds bunny from cow-  
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

wooooooooow.... you have a point...... and you even called yourself stupid! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
..?  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:30 pm
deep dont be fooled by his tricks[finds the real gaara and kisses on lips,runs of laughing][hugs deep]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:30 pm
cowavenger
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

.........ur so trying to play the part of the guy whos caring and feels womens plights so all the girls will like u cause they think ur so sweet.....im good at psychology......
Dude, I could care less who thinks im sweet or not. I'm just making a statement.  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:32 pm
[pounces on neko and kisses hand,jumps intree above neko]weeeeeee this is fun hehhehehehehhhhhehhe  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:32 pm
cowavenger
deep dont be fooled by his tricks[finds the real gaara and kisses on lips,runs of laughing][hugs deep]

VIOLATION OF PERSONAL SPACE! -tapes contract on forehead- you are to stay at least 5 feet away from me.... and kat  

Deep Despair

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:33 pm
Takarashi
cowavenger
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

Dude, I could care less who thinks im sweet or not. I'm just making a statement.

-snickers-[mumbles to self quietly,"kicked ur a**"]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:34 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger

VIOLATION OF PERSONAL SPACE! -tapes contract on forehead- you are to stay at least 5 feet away from me....
I put a restraining order on my house to keep the neighbours dog away..I can't belived it worked  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:34 pm
NOOOOOOOO.............. EGGGHHH.... GRABS MOUTH WASH FROM DEEP AND CHUUGS IT  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:35 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger

VIOLATION OF PERSONAL SPACE! -tapes contract on forehead- you are to stay at least 5 feet away from me.... and kat

[comes up from behind deep,kisses back of neck]oops sry i didnt see that ,hhehehheehehehe[ducks from deeps attack]hahhaha [jumps into tree and starts to go after neko again]  

cowavenger

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:35 pm
cowavenger
Takarashi
cowavenger
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

-snickers-[mumbles to self quietly,"kicked ur a**"]
*sighs* belive what you want to. It's easier than making you think otherwise.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games