Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:36 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
deep dont be fooled by his tricks[finds the real gaara and kisses on lips,runs of laughing][hugs deep]

VIOLATION OF PERSONAL SPACE! -tapes contract on forehead- you are to stay at least 5 feet away from me.... and kat

[comes up from behind deep,kisses back of neck]oops sry i didnt see that ,hhehehheehehehe[ducks from deeps attack]hahhaha [jumps into tree and starts to go after neko again]

-rips leaf off head and puts it on a turkey sandwich and eats it- yum, leaf.... its whats for dinner dun dun dun dun  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:39 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair
cowavenger
deep dont be fooled by his tricks[finds the real gaara and kisses on lips,runs of laughing][hugs deep]

VIOLATION OF PERSONAL SPACE! -tapes contract on forehead- you are to stay at least 5 feet away from me.... and kat

[comes up from behind deep,kisses back of neck]oops sry i didnt see that ,hhehehheehehehe[ducks from deeps attack]hahhaha [jumps into tree and starts to go after neko again]

-rips leaf off head and puts it on a turkey sandwich and eats it- yum, leaf.... its whats for dinner dun dun dun dun

ummmmmm.....uhhh...that leaf was poisinous[swings down from branch and kisses nekos forehead][runs to deep preparing to suck the poison out]here i come dont worry  

cowavenger

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:40 pm
Gaara grabs a pcouple pieces of salami from fridege and chews rapidly ..................... safe now whee  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:41 pm
Gaara_X
Gaara grabs a pcouple pieces of salami from fridege and chews rapidly ..................... safe now whee

rub meat all over your face.... he wont kiss you then........ -rubs a large raw bloody steak all over her face-  

Deep Despair

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:41 pm
*sits back and watches everything, eats some popcorn, also forms some katas, casts a spell so that Depair, Neko, Garaa, and myself, from any angle, have a restraining order on ourselves*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:42 pm
Gaara_X
hehehe not quite[appears next to gaara and sucks on neck][jumps back into tree laughing]TIS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON heheeeeheeeUser Image  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:43 pm
cowavenger.... you are so nasty.... stare  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:44 pm
Takarashi
*sits back and watches everything, eats some popcorn, also forms some katas, casts a spell so that Depair, Neko, Garaa, and myself, from any angle, have a restraining order on ourselves*
User Image  

cowavenger

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:46 pm
Deep Despair
[appears next to deep]u dont want the poison sucked out?i think its paralyzing,u prolly dont wanna be paralyzed will im on a kissing spree hehehehhehhhahhahahhehehhehe  
cowavenger
Takarashi
User Image
Oh no thanks, I had quite a few bottles of coke before i came, thanks anyways. ((Be right back))  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

cowavenger

dont worry we dont need any of ur pics  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:47 pm
cowavenger
Deep Despair
[appears next to deep]u dont want the poison sucked out?i think its paralyzing,u prolly dont wanna be paralyzed will im on a kissing spree hehehehhehhhahhahahhehehhehe

i would rather die  

Deep Despair

Repriev3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:48 pm
ehhhhhhhhhh gonk that is so wrong sweatdrop !!!!!!!!!!! snatches beef from deep and squeezes its juices over himself!!!!!!!!!!!!! then rips to beices and sticks chunks to face
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:48 pm
Deep Despair
cowavenger
Deep Despair

i would rather die

well it wont kill u it will just leave u defenseless against my kissing spree[kisses neko from hand to shoulder][jumps into treee]  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:50 pm
well i can fix that.... -takes out kunai- bye -slits wrist and slowly bleeds to death-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games