Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:41 pm
I'm off to play The Sims 2, got ppl to lock in burning rooms, and innocents to starve, god I love playing god tee hee hee *poofs away*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:42 pm
DoomNeko
Starlight
you never know i might be a moster under all this twisted

If you were a mosnter I'd be adding you to Morrowind right now so that pitiful newbs using cheats can whack at ya, but it ain't the case xp

And even then, how could an allycorn be a monster in any way o_O? Too purdy of a being for that surprised
Of course, I might be talkign about the wrong furry here, my memory needs some fixing xp

lol i'm nice and sweet until you piss me off  

Selevol

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:43 pm
Vashyyk
I'm off to play The Sims 2, got ppl to lock in burning rooms, and innocents to starve, god I love playing god tee hee hee *poofs away*

XD! Lmao. xd Laters Vashy. Have fun being an evil omnipotent being. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:44 pm
Vashyyk

...or you could be much more evil and lock up two straight guys into the same bathroom by putting a cactus on the other side of the door while they're debating on who's gonna use the bathroom first.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:45 pm
Starlight
DoomNeko
Starlight
you never know i might be a moster under all this twisted

If you were a mosnter I'd be adding you to Morrowind right now so that pitiful newbs using cheats can whack at ya, but it ain't the case xp

And even then, how could an allycorn be a monster in any way o_O? Too purdy of a being for that surprised
Of course, I might be talkign about the wrong furry here, my memory needs some fixing xp

lol i'm nice and sweet until you piss me off

*giggles* You're not the only one, hehe. But the point is when you're not pissed off, you're nice and sweet. And thas what counts. =P *nuzzles* ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:46 pm
Anyhow, I need to go. Might come back later =3
*floats out into the distance with Prevost's hover-eggchair.* ^__^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:46 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk

...or you could be much more evil and lock up two straight guys into the same bathroom by putting a cactus on the other side of the door while they're debating on who's gonna use the bathroom first.

..... Now THAT is just plain diabolical. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:47 pm
DoomNeko
Anyhow, I need to go. Might come back later =3
*floats out into the distance with Prevost's hover-eggchair.* ^__^

Meep! Okies, laters Doomie! ^.^ *nuzzes*  

Lloxie

MaromiParanoia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:48 pm
Bai Doomie ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:52 pm
*sighs and rubs temples*

arg... i hate it when my b/f asks me to do such selfesh things for him that risk messing up my plans for myself  

Selevol

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:55 pm
Starlight
*sighs and rubs temples*

arg... i hate it when my b/f asks me to do such selfesh things for him that risk messing up my plans for myself

... meep? *hugs and nuzzles*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:57 pm
Lloxie
Starlight
*sighs and rubs temples*

*hugs back* sometimes... i wonder... why it is that i need love so bad... cause sometimes it just gets me into more trouble than helping me  

Selevol

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:58 pm
Heya all!

Yay Nightwish!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:59 pm
Starlight
Lloxie
Starlight
*sighs and rubs temples*

*hugs back* sometimes... i wonder... why it is that i need love so bad... cause sometimes it just gets me into more trouble than helping me

Nawwr... <\ *snuzzles* Whas goin on essactly?  

Lloxie

Selevol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:02 pm
Lloxie
Starlight

Nawwr... <\ *snuzzles* Whas goin on essactly?

he's stressed that my school schedual doesn't fit with his work schedual so we only get to see eachother maybe once a week and only for a short bit... so he's trying to talk me into changing my schedual to fit with his work schedual but the program i'm doing doesn't work like that... and this is the first time he's asked me to do something so big.... well didn't ask... just kinda.... demanded.... so it kinda freaked me out  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games