Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:47 pm

This sucks. I get like 0 online time nowdays. I'm like desperately trying to find time to update the Legacy summary and I keep having all this s**t. Now in addition to the ungodly 3 hrs of hw I get, and the hour of tennis, and dinner, I have all this SAT prep s**t.

I BETTER get into a good college.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:49 pm

FrozenPhoenix32
This sucks. I get like 0 online time nowdays. I'm like desperately trying to find time to update the Legacy summary and I keep having all this s**t. Now in addition to the ungodly 3 hrs of hw I get, and the hour of tennis, and dinner, I have all this SAT prep s**t.

I BETTER get into a good college.

Yikes! @_@

Here's hoping all works out, and that things'll soon get less hectic for you.

AFK Masturbating

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:42 pm

S.O.S. for the SNES is a... unique... game.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:54 pm

FP, you will hate college.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:54 pm

S.O.S.?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:20 pm

Yeah, you pick 1 of 4 playable people to play as, being 3 different passengers or a crewman of the SS Crithania. The ship is in a bad storm, and gets capsized. From that moment, you have 1 hour to beat the game by escaping the sinking vessel, by navigating rooms and corridors that are upside down and shift as the ship turns in the water. At about 30 mins left, there's an explosion and the ship starts to fill with water.

There's multiple endings per character, all depending on how you do. For each character, they include rescuing key survivors and so many points worth of random non essential people to get the best ending, to running out of time and sinking with the ship.

Example: Luke is the crewman that you can play as.

The best ending for him is rescuing the captain and so many points worth of other survivors. If you don't rescue him, you get a somewhat worse ending, and there's also one that includes the captain killing Luke via gunshot for attempting to go back for others if you rescue JUST the captain, and so on.

I haven't really looked for them, but there's a cheat code that makes it so the ship never capsizes, meaning everything's rightside up at all times. I'd imagine there's another that even freezes the timer so you can't possibly lose the game unless you do it on purpose.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:22 pm

Ohh, that does sound neat! ^_^
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:29 pm

I hate timed games. No way to really enjoy it since you can't dilly dally and mess around. Plus it's just a maze-style game. There's no action except having to jump gaps and stuff.

Though, I do like having Luke break his back like 10 times in the room just outside the bridge area. It's amazing that a guy can fall like 5 stories worth of height, bust his back on a metal corner, and only be out cold for 5 mintues and then be good as new, and able to repeat that process until the ship goes under.

What's weirder is you can't burn to death in a fire. It just knocks you out and you lose 5 minutes on the timer. The only ways you can die are either drowning by swimming underwater too long when the ship starts to get filled up with ocean, or from the explosions in the boiler room. ( which is the final " level " of the game for all characters )

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:33 pm

I know what you mean, as I really like to explore various nooks and crannies. ^^

"What do you mean 'Beat Resident Evil in three hours to get the uber rocket lancher?'"
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:43 pm

I haven't seen anything quite as ridiculous as the Super Mario Bros 3 Time Attack play where someone beat the entire game in about 10 minutes.

I can beat Karate Kid for the NES in about 5. About 20 seconds if I load my saved state where Daniel's like 2 inches from the final Chozen fight.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:16 am

odd no ones posted today has anyone read kotor comic no 8 i noticed that the republic was using old style cruisers instead of the interdictors
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:30 pm

Did interdictors exist during the kotor series?

elvisnake

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 4:32 pm

Yes. The Ravager was an Interdictor.
However it would be more accurate to say that they did not have any dedicated Interdictor ships.
The Dreadnaughts of the fleet, the biggest and baddest, had gravity well projectors.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:22 pm

I wonder...

If the Enterprise D was to appear in the SW universe, what class would it fall under SW-wise?

In other news, I had some mild humor in SOS:

Luke: * comes into a trashed room in the ship where a couple has survived *
Guy: We're saved!
Girl: Help us get outta here.
Luke: Just passing through folks. * jumps to a ledge and goes about his merry way, leaving them behind *

Of course, as per every time I play the game, I had Luke have too many bad falls and he went down with the ship when the time ran out and it went under.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:32 pm

SOS? Standing for?
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games