Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:35 pm
mitsuki: *slowly stops crying* my chest hurts... why is it like that? *sniff *sniff

(haku!!! i forgot the girl's name tho.. with the ponytail, who's parents turned into fat pigs. XD)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:36 pm
How do i adopt a neko, i want one really badly heart  

gamergirl223

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:37 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *slowly stops crying* my chest hurts... why is it like that? *sniff *sniff

(haku!!! i forgot the girl's name tho.. with the ponytail, who's parents turned into fat pigs. XD)
((we'd be soled if we were there. I can't remeber mine either. I'll look it up))
Jack:Its ok. At least you didn't cut your heart. ^*smiles*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
mitsuki: *smiles a bit, wiping her tears* yeah... it just hurts, very bad...  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:37 pm
(Back my fellow people what ever did i miss?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:26 pm
busos_gurl
(Back my fellow people what ever did i miss?)

(tora left and a white wolf showed up walking around the school)  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:34 pm
(k thanks) ~Kioko goes to her room still upset and stays there with the shades drawn and the lights off and cries holding her necklace that her now dead true love made...~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:36 pm
*her eyes still red from crying, she stood up weakly, and wanders around, trying to forget what just happened*  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:38 pm
(What DID just happen?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:42 pm
busos_gurl
(What DID just happen?)

(i dont know about her) The wolf leaves the Tiger and walks around the school searching  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 pm
(mia saved mitsuki from dying becuz of this dark spell that was consuming her. then sora, mia, ren, jack came to a conclusion that koi didnt love mitsuki anymore becuz of variant reasons and when mia told him mitsuki was okay and that he shud have visited her at least once, he just smirked and walked away w/ akey. then jack told mitsuki of the dreadful news, about koi not loving her anymore.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:45 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
(What DID just happen?)

(i dont know about her) The wolf leaves the Tiger and walks around the school searching

(What is it searching for?)  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:47 pm
Misuzu0614
(mia saved mitsuki from dying becuz of this dark spell that was consuming her. then sora, mia, ren, jack came to a conclusion that koi didnt love mitsuki anymore becuz of variant reasons and when mia told him mitsuki was okay and that he shud have visited her at least once, he just smirked and walked away w/ akey. then jack told mitsuki of the dreadful news, about koi not loving her anymore.)

(Omg thats HORRIBLEEEEEEE!!!!! im so sorry suki!!!!) ~Danny goes to see suki and gives her a hug imediately~  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:49 pm
(thats okay...)
*forcing herself to not cry, she hugs danny back* h-hey danny.  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:52 pm
Misuzu0614
(thats okay...)
*forcing herself to not cry, she hugs danny back* h-hey danny.

~He pulls back and looks at her~ I know how you feel because im empathetic now i cant say that ive ever felt it but i understand the need to cry so you can cry and ill lend you my shoulder ~Smiles a bit waiting for her to tell him anything or start crying it wouldnt matter all he knew was that she needed a friend~  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games