Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:50 pm
"No...well...not much is known about his personal life. I'm fairly sure he's a half-demon," Opal said. "In Hell he's basically hired help-but he can be extremely costly...or so I've heard. However, once hired he's very determined to get the job done. I don't know how many he's killed."

She looked out the window....

"I've only seen him once in a fight...and he's extremely skilled and dangerous. He can take a lot of damage before showing any sign of exhaustion. His choice of weapons are a thorned whip and rapier. He also has this strange scarf that seems to have a life of it's own. However the most dangerous thing about him is his ability to use lightning. He also commands a fairly rare creature called a Shade. It could be following us right now and we wouldn't even now because it adept at masking its presence."

Opal turned back to Gabriel as another roar of thunder was heard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:55 pm
Natasha paled.
"ah...we're about to get in a plane and he can use lightning?!"

Gabriel frowned.
"I see...." he then gave a bleak laugh. "Damn."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:06 pm
Opal sunk in her seat. She didn't mean share such unwanted news, but she guessed it was better then being surprised.

"I fear the Shade has followed....but I can't feel where it is. The only thing I know that can alert someone to a Shade's presence while it's in hiding is if tries to still a bit of a person's life force. I suppose its a Shade's food source perhaps....a person will feeling suddenly cold at the core of their being."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:25 pm
"well that's soemthing at least." Gabriel said, curling his lip in distaste at such actions.
Natasha visibly sped the car up to try and get to the plane faster, hoping to outrun whatever was lurking to get them.

[whee i'm in a drawing mood. I've just finished a piccy of Eve in her battle gear (see the art section) and I'm now doing Gabriel as a horseman of the apocolypse. hopefully i can make him look intimidating XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:32 pm
((Sweetness!!))

Opal sunk lower in her seat. "Sorry...I should have mention something earlier...." she replied. She studied the fast moving scenery. Focusing on a few puppet strings she snaked them through and around the car to at least try and see if she could detect the Shade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:35 pm
"Don't worry, no one could have predicted this." Gabriel said, giving her hand a squeeze.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:02 pm
"Still.....I should have suspected Beelio to try something like this.....," Opal said. "After all....I served him without question for centuries."

The Shade hugged tighter to the bottom of the car as the speed increased.

Opal's puppet strings clung to the outside of the car. When they snaked long the bottom Opal suddenly felt something like a depression in near the car. The Shade must have detected or felt the strings too.....because it immediately started trying to drain the energy from them-rather quickly.

Opal froze and tighten her grip on Gabriel's hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:04 pm
"nugh..." Natasha winced as she suddnely went shudderingly cold.
Gabriel looked quickly at Opal.
"It's here?"
he instantly rolled the window down and -seemingly unfazed for the potential of opposing traffic to decapitate him- pushed his torso out trhough the widnow to try and check the roof of the car. finding nothing he bent to try and look under the car, pushing more and more of his body out of the car.
"What is he doing?!" Natasha exclaimed.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:14 pm
"Under.....car......feeding...." Opal muttered. She tried to pull the strings away but the Shade didn't seem to want to let go.

It must have felt movement about the car and matertialized.....grinning happily. It moved towards the rearend of the car pulling the strings with it which tugged at Opal's arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:19 pm
Finally being able to see the cretaure, Gabriel began to climb out after it.
"Hold on Opal!"
He reache dout a hand for the creature on the back of the car and summoned a flas of fire at it.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:27 pm
The Shade both hissed and laughed wickedly as it release itself from the car to avoid most of the fire. It rolled on the pavement-disappearing and reappearing. Eventually it was out of sight.

Opal relaxed slightly, but was stunned by the sudden loss of energy. Thankfully she was already dead and didn't have to worry about the shortening of her life.

((Hmmm.....flames and a car...running on gasoline....smart move, Gaby...lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:30 pm
((haha no one ever said he was the brightest button XD))

Gabriel glared at the shade as it left and then wave dhis arms to dissolve the flames. Unfortunately the metalwork of teh car was soemwhat worse for wear. He began to climb back in and managed to haul himslef in just as a truck zoomed past on teh opposite side of the road.

"Ugh...." Natasha still reeled form the experience. "What did it do to us?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:41 pm
Opal glanced into the rear view mirror at Natasha. "Well....depending on how long it had a hold of you....you could have very well have a few days taken from your normal life span....." Opal looked down sadly realizing she wasn't being very comforting. "....sorry...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:47 pm
"What?!" Natasha half-squealed. "That b*****d!"

Gabriel looked at Opal. "Really? wow....ooh I wonder how long my lifepsan is..."

"A few days won't matter to you." Natasha huffed. "You're too damn old already."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:54 pm
Opal felt badly. She wished she had someway to restore what time Natashe lost.

--------------

The Shade crept to the side of the road and licked it's burns. A bolt a lightning struck nearby and it shrieked. Some cars on the road swurved, but kept going.

"You just couldn't resist could you?" Xion said coldly approaching the Shade. "You can seem so worthless at times."

Xion grabed the Shade by the neck. "Lucky for you I have other matters to attend to," he siad looking down the road. In another flash of lightning both disappeared.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games