Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:12 am
Nadia growled. "Put me down now or . . . or . . . or I'll bite you!" she said, fishing for a good threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:14 am
"Eager to mark me as yours?" He said obviously teasing. He sat her on the infirmary bed and brushed his knuckles over her cheek. "I'll go get the on call doctor. Don't move." He smirked and went to find the doctor.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:26 am
Nadia flushed darkly. And then she got mad. "That's not what I meant and you know it!" she shouted after him as he went to get the doctor. 'Or I'll bite you?' Really, what had she been thinking to use that as a threat! She sighed. Men weren't inherently bad. She knew that. But it was just difficult to remember that fact after what she had been through. She was of two minds at the moment. One that was more logical, saying she should at least give Damien a chance, but the other, the one that remembered the hurt she had been through told her not to trust him. That he would hurt her like she'd been hurt before. That as soon as he got what he wanted from her, he would leave her for someone else. "Who would want me for me anyways?" she muttered to herself, holding her injured arm. "I'm the most contrary person I know. And I'm scarred in more ways than one." she mumbled, eyes closing as she took a mental count of both her physical scars, and her emotional and mental ones. A high tally indeed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:33 am
Damien returned with the doctor. "No funny business." Damien replied to the man who narrowed his eyes.
"As if I'd be inappropriate." He sneered in response.
"I know you dork! Hands off!" Damien snarled. "She's an Alpha, she's too good for you."
"Just let me do my job you smitten fool." The doctor snapped pulling Nadia's arm back into place then gave her some powerful drugs. "You'll be staying with him until the pain is gone. In this case, I out rank you, I've given you both the day off so he can make sure you don't choke on your own drool." Then the doctor shoved some oral tablets into Damien's hands and left to fill out paper work. Once they were alone Damien smiled softly down at Nadia. "The only ugly scars are the ones you let define you, let beat you, I see some of yours, and you don't let them shape who you are, that is true beauty." He added and helped her back to his rooms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:33 am
Nadia was unimpressed by Damien's bickering. And her facial expression only served to show it. However, she sat through the resetting of her shoulder stoically and took the medicine the doctor gave her. They hadn't quite hit her yet, but she could feel them starting to work, making her mind rather fuzzy. She wondered if she would remember the rest of the day once the medicine took full effect. Nadia snorted at Damien's words, but accepted his help. She didn't quite trust herself to walk in a straight line at the moment. "Words are cheap." she spat out, not quite as effectively as she wanted as the medicine caused her to slur her speech a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:39 am
"I know they are cheap to you, when you're ready, I want to back up my words too." He replied smirking and carrying her back to his house. There was no way he was going to be taking the bed tonight. He'd take the fold out bed near hers and check on her. "One thing you can count on, I'll always be here for you. In any way you need."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:52 am
Nadia blushed a bit at Damien's promise before frowning and looking away from him. "Like I said . . ." she muttered softly, "Words're cheap. 'S easy to say you'll be there for someone . . . forever. But then one day . . . they're gone. And you're left with nothin and have to pick up the pieces on your own to try and put them back together, cause they're not there to help you despite promising they'd be. But the pieces don't fit right, cause there's some missing, and you realize that you'll never be whole again cause when they left they took a parta ya with 'em." Nadia hadn't meant to let the whole angry tirade out, admittedly slurring a bit. Now she really couldn't look at Damien, mainly because she was fighting back tears at this point. The medication had made her more loose-lipped about herself than she had ever been before. She had never gotten drunk, mainly because she was the leader of a part of the army and she couldn't afford to be hungover. She was tired now. She wanted to sleep. Her arm didn't hurt anymore, which she guessed was a good thing, but she was just exhausted and wanted to lose herself to dreamland where she could forget what had happened . . . forget about him, and forget about today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:08 am
Damien was glad she was in the privacy of his rooms. He knew how embarrassed she would be the next day if she'd blurted that in the hall way for everyone to hear. He knew all too well what she was talking about. But he'd never talk about it too her, wouldn't add to her burden. He wanted to help her. Be there for her. He tucked her into bed, brushing her hair from her brow and then set up the camping bed he had. "I'm right here if you need me for anything at night, please, wake me. Don't try and do it on your own." He said to her, making sure she was comfy. "Don't worry, unlike the one who hurt you, I will be here in the morning and if I'm not, I'll leave a note. A nice sappy note that'll make your teeth stand on edge." He teased but he was serious too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:32 am
Nadia growled a bit, but she was already falling asleep. It wasn't long before soft snores signaled that she had left the realm of consciousness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 am
Damien smiled softly and went to sleep too, whenever he woke up he checked her, shifting her so she could breathe if she'd moved, tucking her in again if she had thrown off the blankets. He tended to her all night, sleeping when he could. He was going to do everything he could to keep his promise to look after her all night, he'd make her something simple not too heavy. He'd take care of her, coax her to talk to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm
When Nadia woke up, her shoulder throbbing in a dull pain and she sat up with a sigh, frowning as the blankets fell off of her. Ugh, she was all sweaty because of the damn covers. Hadn't she thrown them off during the night? How'd they get back on her? She needed a shower. That's when she noticed . . . she was not in her room. Seeing Damien on the nearby cot allowed her mind to catch up and she groaned. She needed to get back to her room. Maybe she could leave without waking him. She didn't need to be babied.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:59 pm
Damien woke up instantly and smiled, sitting up. "Hey sleepy head. How are you feeling?" He asked. "Do you need help getting somewhere? You remember what the doctor said, I don't want you re-injuring your arm. The first two times where my fault. I'm sorry for that." He was obviously sorry for it. "But I don't want you hurt again so I will follow the doctor's orders and so will you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:09 pm
Nadia sighed. "Listen, thank you for taking care of me, but I don't need a babysitter." she said, getting up off the bed. "I'm just going to head to my room. And I can take care of myself." she said, glaring at him slightly before heading to the door, hoping to escape from the situation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:19 pm
Damien shook his head. "No you're not." He replied standing between Nadia and the exit. "Only a stupid leader ignores the orders of the doctor that tells them to rest. Are you a stupid leader?" He asked. "Because you don't strike me as a stupid person."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:38 pm
Nadia growled. "I'm not stupid. But I'm not an invalid either. Look at me, I'm standing, I'm walking just fine. It's just this stupid shoulder and I'm not going to move it and you are MENTAL if you think that I'm going to let you into the shower with me!" she snapped angrily.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games