Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:56 pm
Miko sighed "Your clever"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm
" Took you long enough to figure that out." she breamed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Serenity Lycan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm
A wolf with snow white fur is jumping from tree branch to tree branch looking as if she is running from something...or someone. She stops on one branch and presses herself to the tree trunk to avoid being seen. She looks behind her scanning the forest, then sighs.I don't think they're following me anymore. She slumps down to rest herself on the branch and starts to pant. It takes a few minutes for her breathing to slow, when it does she rises and sniffs the air as if now she herself is looking for something. She keeps sniffing, then jumps down to the forest floor and runs on all floors, directly to what she was looking for, a pond. She stops abruptly at the water's edge and starts lapping up water vigorously until a small bump replaces her lean belly. The wolf then sits up into a sit, then starts to fish around in her pant's pockets for something. When she takes her hand out there is something cylandrical and silver in it, she mutters a few words and the silver object extends forming a slightly longer cylinder. She raises it to her lips and starts to play a soft and somewhat melancholy tune that rings throughout the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:00 pm
Miko sighed

Cora cooed

Charoum and Cresil suddenly got serious "Someones on our land" Charoum said

Cresil jumped up "I'll be back"

Seraph sighed "Don't hurt them!"

Cresil started running and running till he was stunned by the tune, he stood on the edge of the pond listening "Thats very good!" he called, he could she was the same species of wolf as him  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 pm
Nina looked confused.
" Huh?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:24 pm
She stopped playing abruptly, seeing the fur on the other side of the pond, tucked the flute into her pocket and started to run, in no particular direction just away.  

Serenity Lycan

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:15 pm
Cresil sighed "Hey!" he ran after her "Stop running! Who tha hell are you!" he quickened  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:22 pm
The wolf continued to run despite his questions. She could hear him gaining on her and switched to running on all fours. She was about to jump up into the trees above when the forest started to swirl around her. Oh no she was thinking, but even that became a garbled mess. She felt herself slowing down as the scenery continued to swirl around her, faster and faster, and then nothing.  

Serenity Lycan

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:27 pm
Cresil's eyes widened "Hey, are you ok! oh god.." he ran up to her "Hey!" he shook her 'God damn it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:32 pm
The wolf lie there unconcious.  

Serenity Lycan

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:33 pm
Nina curled up next to Miko yawning " yip"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:46 pm
Cresil sighed and looked up, he howled very loudly, four wild wolfs ran to him, he barked at them, they agreed and he sat her on there back, they all ran with him to the den "Hey, Seraph, I think I ran her to death!"

Seraph walked up to him and hit him 'Idiot" he looked at the girl and picked her up setting her on the couch, the wolfs left  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:48 pm
Sophie watched as he checked her over

Nina's eyes bugged out.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm
"Well" Seraph looekd up "I have absolutly no clue whats wrong" he sighed

Cresil and Chaorum looked over "Nina, youve seen worse, this isn't a big deal"

Miko hugged onto her "WHat is it?"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:57 pm
" Nah just wasn't expecting another female wolf."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games