Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:45 pm
Amelia walks in the Kitchen greeting all the lovely house elves she enjoys to visit, she waves at some students who have come to grab a snack and she walks to the bulletin board at the end of the kitchen and posts an important looking note

Quote:
Attention all house elves, A mass sorting is soon to come within the following weeks if you hope to be sorted in a House make sure you have 30+ posts, before or within that time 3nodding If you attendance has been a bit uneven of late, an owl will be sent to you, with important information...Until then continue with your merry selves and thank you for all your services
Amelia Grey
Head of Hufflepuff

Amelia heads to a pill of cookies and grabs one, she then walks out the kitchen saying good bye to all the house elves and students.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:20 pm
"For all my enthusiasm to join here...I'm actually at a lost as to what to say!" the new house-elf squeaked, fumbling with her shirt in her nervousness. Yvonne was very excited to be here, but she did not quite count on her shyness to grab a hold of her now of all times. "Er, I suppose greetings are always in order! One shouldn't forget proper manners and the course of formality! I am Yvonne, I will be pleased to work here with you guys in the kitchens, hopefully getting to know you all the better!"

((AKA hi I have no idea what I'm doing and I hope you can forgive me for being an idiot @u@ I hope we get along swimmingly though! One is only as strong as the alliances and bonds they make! Never know when you need to get out of a tight spot))

DPA Agent Yvonne

Timid Member

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:03 pm
---Carol perks her head up at all the new elves entering the room. She keeps quiet, not knowing who they all were speaking to. She does, however, offer meek waves at the newcomers, like her. She was half way through her novel, she marked the page and close it shut. She began to watch the other elves interact. Studying them and what they did. She was a bit of an observer most of the time, and she didn't really mind that.---

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:48 pm
(I certainly hope you do not mind if I bother you with interactions, ChickFlickMoment!)

Yvonne eventually sidelined to the wall; standing in the middle of the kitchen with a goofy grin undoubtedly seemed quite silly. She noticed a wave however, and was immensely grateful to find someone to talk with.

"Hello there!" she beamed as she approached the quiet elf, noting that she had reading material in her possession. "It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Yvonne. Do you mind me asking what you were reading?"

Yvonne hoped she wasn't rude in her approach, but she could never deny the possibility of learning about a new book, and she was very curious as to what this one was.

DPA Agent Yvonne

Timid Member

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:27 pm
---With a polite smile, Carol stood and greeted Yvonne with a chipper and calm tone. "Same here! I'm Carol, and I'm reading a bit of a romance novel." She admitted with bit of a sheepish grin. "It's called Wherever you go. It is quite interesting, if I do say so myself. I highly recommend it." She pipped. Her chocolate brown eyes seemed to give off a bit of shine when she spoke of something she liked this much. Reading has always been a big thing to her and to have someone else mention and acknowledge it was a right little ray of sunshine.---  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 pm
Yvonne's grin broadened, thrilled to have not messed up so far in conversing. Carol seemed like a very nice individual! "I've never heard of that one before, I should put it on my ever growing 'To Read' list," she chuckled. "I've never actually delved into the romance genre, so I'll give this one a shot! I'm usually reading books about muggle astrophysics and muggle history."

((*cough* and Harry Potter*cougcough*)) Post: 8 / Day: 2  

DPA Agent Yvonne

Timid Member

ElsaAndAnna

Girl-Crazy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Post 1
A small, female house elf with a bright green bandana wrapped around her head burst into the room. She was sniffling slightly, and her great eyes were wet. She cracked a small smile, and stood there, surveying the room. "Hello?", she squeaked nervously, to anyone who bothered to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 pm
Kenzie notices the small elf entering the kitchen. "Hello there. Welcome to Hogwarts." She smiles. "I'm Kenzie, a first year Hufflepuff. What's your name?"  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FatherGeorge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:14 am
A disheveled Ringo stumbled into the room, upon realizing where he was he immediately followed suit as the other house elves were doing. With his head to the ground he walked over to the nearest stove and aiding the other house elves in preparing today's meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:31 am
Pandalove7891

Post 1
A small, female house elf with a bright green bandana wrapped around her head burst into the room. She was sniffling slightly, and her great eyes were wet. She cracked a small smile, and stood there, surveying the room. "Hello?", she squeaked nervously, to anyone who bothered to listen.

Please read the rules in the entrance hall House elves can only post in default or shades of purple

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ChickFlickMoment

Wheezing Noob

1,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:59 pm
---With a pleasant smile, Carol nods her head along with what Yvonne was saying. She had a very sweet tone and seemed like the enthusiastic type. She tilted her head a bit and her grin grew wider. "It's nice to find someone who likes reading as much as I do." Carol chuckled softly as she pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ears.---

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:53 am

Post 2
The elf's eyes were suddenly filled with glee. "Hello Miss Kenzie. My names is Glimmer, Glimmer the house elf. Is t-there anything you need, Miss? I's is at you serivce, Miss.",Glimmer stated excitedly, her eyes swelled up with tears again, but these were of happiness.  

ElsaAndAnna

Girl-Crazy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:07 pm
Pandalove7891

Post 2
The elf's eyes were suddenly filled with glee. "Hello Miss Kenzie. My names is Glimmer, Glimmer the house elf. Is t-there anything you need, Miss? I's is at you serivce, Miss.",Glimmer stated excitedly, her eyes swelled up with tears again, but these were of happiness.

"No. Not at all. I just enjoy meeting the new elves and learning new names. I hear that there is a sorting coming soon. Are you going to have enough posts?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:13 am
A short house elf with big long ears peered in trough the kitchen door. She slowly walked into the kitchens announcing "Hello" to the surroundings. She looked at her small bare feet. "I am Socks the elf!" she said a bit more louder than she wanted. "Nice to meet you all!" She looked up and gave a small smile to the onlookers in the room.

Post 1  

Sariwa

Shadowy Lunatic

ElsaAndAnna

Girl-Crazy Genius

7,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:32 am

Post 3
Glimmer lost a bit of her smile. "Are you sure, miss? Very well then, miss."
But soon, her attention was drawn from Kenzie, "Greetings, Socks! I is glad to know there are other nice elfs here!
Hopefully we will be able to fufill the duties of the young misters and misses here at Hogfarts!"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games