Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:39 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Eddily
I think I'm gonna head out now. Doomie I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything , didn't mean to. Talk to ya laters.

Lol I don't mind. I knew there would be some reactions ^^;
Anyhow, see ya later Eddily!

(I just hope this change doesn't make it ackward to hug random poeple)

I think it might make a few things a bit more awkward razz wonder what Lloxie's reaction will be?

Hehe. But wis it more ackward to have the tiger or the badger pin you to the couch, hm? *hugs* wink

GAH! you HAD to remind of that, you just HAD to remind me! Right when I push it to the back of my mind you have to make me remember the other night! aaaa! *runs around with hands on head*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:45 pm
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Eddily
I think I'm gonna head out now. Doomie I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or anything , didn't mean to. Talk to ya laters.

I think it might make a few things a bit more awkward razz wonder what Lloxie's reaction will be?

Hehe. But wis it more ackward to have the tiger or the badger pin you to the couch, hm? *hugs* wink

GAH! you HAD to remind of that, you just HAD to remind me! Right when I push it to the back of my mind you have to make me remember the other night! aaaa! *runs around with hands on head*

*giggles and lays down on his pillows*
...and my job here is done. *whistles the Lone Ranger theme*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:47 pm
A big fluffy cloud appears, *ello*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:47 pm
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Vashyyk
DoomNeko
Eddily

*giggles and lays down on his pillows*
...and my job here is done. *whistles the Lone Ranger theme*

*stops yelling and sits down on his couch* *grabbing a pillow off the couch he walks up to doom* *Then proceeds to give a nice smack in the head with said pillow and then dives behind his couch*  

Vashyyk

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:49 pm
plops to the ground and creeps over to Vashyyk *how are you?* smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:50 pm
blondeangelkitty

good, urself?  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:52 pm
blondeangelkitty

*waves and gets smacked behind the head by Vashyyk*
Hiy-ooowwwie! >_O;;

*oogles for a bit, then makes a small fort with his pillows and starts bombarding Vashyyk with candy bars that were hidden in the aformentionned pillows*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:52 pm
*Sigh* i'm so glad today is almost over stare  

Blondeangelkitty

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:53 pm
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty

good, urself?

I'm alright, just worn out, just got done working Sigh it gets tiresome, evil twinkle comes in eyes, hides something behind back  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:55 pm
DoomNeko
blondeangelkitty

Hiy-ooowwwie! >_O;;

*oogles for a bit, then makes a small fort with his pillows and starts bombarding Vashyyk with candy bars that were hidden in the aformentionned pillows*

Jumps in with you and starts throwing water ballons at vashyyk filled with spaghetti sauce  

Blondeangelkitty

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:55 pm
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty

good, urself?

I'm alright, just worn out, just got done working Sigh it gets tiresome, evil twinkle comes in eyes, hides something behind back

o.O what are u hiding behind you're back, it better not be a pillow *grabs pillow* cause I will defend myself razz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:56 pm
DoomNeko
blondeangelkitty

Hiy-ooowwwie! >_O;;

CANDY *jumps from behind couch catching candy bars and shoving them inside afformentioned couch*  

Vashyyk

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:57 pm
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty
Vashyyk
blondeangelkitty

good, urself?

o.O what are u hiding behind you're back, it better not be a pillow *grabs pillow* cause I will defend myself razz

Begins to laugh michesviously as an evil grin spilts space You really want to know? wink  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:59 pm
ok, pounces on Vashyyk and smacks him with a giant stuffed duck filled with duck feathers and other things  

Blondeangelkitty

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:00 pm
blondeangelkitty
ok, pounces on Vashyyk and smacks him with a giant stuffed duck filled with duck feathers and other things

oh that's it, it's on now! *grabs giant squeaky banana* ok wait *puffs it up with some more air and closes* ok now *starts hitting you with it (not hard) cuasing it to make a very annoying squeaky noise*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games