Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "Whether I overcome my fear of him or not he's always going to be in my dream...He was there when I found my mother..." SHe curled up against him and sighed "And if angel's are so powerful then how did you kill the one you got the sword from...Let alone him killing my mother..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:07 pm
Oblen sighs. "Again... degrading tactics... intimidation, confidence, and bulky appearance... we're physically overpowering... and if they're emotionally broken, it makes it that much easier... but a smart angel knows that a demon is no match for a well solid angel, but if they aren't confident, they'd believe they're no match, and therefore are... when I killed the angel, I did so by throwing a quick solid punch to her stomach to crush all of her confidence of her being able to fight back... which granted me superiority... I assume that he had surprised your mother, struck fast, and killed her... or perhaps he had summoned something to distract her then snuck up to go for a kill shot... there are several tricking ways of doing so." He says with a slight shrug of his shoulders.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 pm
Mira fell silent and kept her face tucked in the curve of his neck He didn't use distractions...That much I do know..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:42 pm
Oblen brings his face down to kiss Mira's shoulder, for that's about the only thing he could kiss at the moment, to ask "You alright?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:06 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "The only thing that would have weakened my mother's resolve or distracted he would have been him threatening me..." She bit her lip slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:47 pm
Oblen nods. "That could have done it, I guess..." He says before being silent, not sure what to say anymore. He shrugs his shoulders. "Can you... sleep?" He asks, a bit trying to change the subject.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:52 pm
Mira shurgged slightly "I don't know...I still feel tired...But I don't know if I can sleep..." She sighed and lifted her head slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm
Oblen nods. "Well, ok then... then how about we just... just... I don't know... I want you to feel better, and sleeping always seems to relax me a bit... other than... another thing we could do in bed... but you know... not much of a moment for that."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:19 pm
Mira's face turned a light shade of pink "Actually...I think I'm gonna go get something to eat...." Grabbing an old robe from the bottom of the bed, she slipped it on and headed for the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:05 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "I'ma... head back to sleep... for a few minutes... or so..." He says before closing his eyes and falling back to sleep.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:10 pm
Mira sighed slightly and leaned against the counter, taking a few deep breaths she sighed slightly.Opening the frigs she grabbed a carton of eggs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm
Oblen rolls around slightly, a bit unconfortable without Mira present. He sighs before sitting up and grabbing his jacket to slip on and walks out into the kitchen to shrug. "Ok, I can't sleep either..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:39 pm
Mina chuckled and held up an egg "Okay..Then you wanna help?" She pulled a frying pan out from under one of the cabinets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:43 pm
Oblen blinks before smiling with a small shrug. "I... uh... sure... how would you want me to help?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:58 pm
Mira grabbed a bowl from another cabinet and a fork from one of the drawers "Can you grab me a sharp knife and some ham out of the frig?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games