Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:09 pm
I don't know...maybe we shouldn't. I mean, they are our teachers...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:13 pm
Sam walks into the library looking for a fiction book. She then sees her friends. "Hey guys. Watcha scheming?" Sam asks, putting a book in her bag.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:49 pm
*whispers nonsense to summer to make it sound like im telling her a secret*
"hey sam whats up we arent scheming to do anything right this very moment but we will find something eventually"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:31 am
"Whatever ya'll decide i'm fine with." ::Looks up at Sam and smiles.:: "Hi Sam! Not really scheaming; more like tring to find out whats going on." ::Gets a thoughtful look on face.:: "Hehehe thats basically the same thing. Oh well!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:45 am
"Alright, I've got to go to class, but have fun!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:48 am
"ok sam bye "
*looks at time*
"crap im late for DADA class see you all later"
*runs out of the library knocking lots of books over*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:30 am
"Ok bye Sam and James." ::Chuckles at James.Turns back to Katie and Summer:: "So should we just leave it be?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:38 pm
"I don't know," Katie says. "I mean, it is an invasion of privacy, but I'd like to know what is going on between them."  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 pm
Same here... maybe Professor Algorith knows something? She is friends with both of them...

I mean, she's known Scarborough longer, but Beroliza keeps subbing for her...so she could know something...

I want to know. Thats that. haha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith walks into the library and nods at the lady at the desk. She then walks to the book shelf, and takes a few books, and then runs into her tea tray. She turns around and scolds it. From a distance she looks crazy.  

cocosam

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:03 pm
"I don't know if asking Algorith is such a good idea," Katie says, glancing at the teacher. "She seems a little out there to me." Katie liked Prof. Algorith, but honestly, was she talking to a floating tea tray? There was more than one thing wrong with that sentence. "Plus, don't you think she'd want to know why we were meddling?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:22 pm
Professor Algorith then takes out an apple and starts chewing it. After a while, she sets the core down on her tray, and poured some tea. She walked away from the shelf and then waved it to come with her. She walked over and sat at a table, drinking her tea and flipping a book with her finger. She looked a little lonely and like a widow sitting there, just sipping tea and reading a book. It didn't help that it was raining, and the library had huge windows. Professor Algorith then looked up and saw Summer with a friend of hers. She waved them over.  

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:04 pm
::Looks over at Professor Algorith and then looks at my friends.:: "So what should we do?!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image
Professor Algorith looks down at her book for a fleeting second and then looks out the window. She can see Ravenclaw Tower and the mysterious tower next to it. She could also see a section of Gryffindor Tower too, seeing is at it was on the same side of the school as the library.

[[Hey, did you guys know that to get to the dormitories in the hufflepuff common room, you have to go through a tunnel? So like, there's tunnels that lead to the boy's dorm and girl's dorm.]]

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:59 pm
*walks into the library and finds a book of spells and starts to study it*
((ooc nope sam i didnt know that that is very interesting))

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games