Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:06 pm
Zoobey
demon_pachabel
((
Zoobey

Are initiates allowed to solo the new lair tasks? (BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T NEED A PONY WITH HER @ SHEHK) ))

Thats a good qna question! Im gona say this late in the game, initiates can "solo" where they just npc in horsemen accompanying them

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:53 pm
No idea if this has been asked before (I don't think I ever saw it) but, for the horsemen with insanity, do their mounts also so signs of insanity? (grey markings, golden eyes?)  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:42 pm
Zoobey
LOLTERNATIVE

Okay, awesome! Just wanted to make sure. XD
Also; will first year students have a chance at getting a crown? Or is it something that's for second year + only? o:

Crown roles are to give players a chance to gm, so one of the requirements wwill be thatthey are Y2 and higher buttt THAT IS NOT THE ONLY ROLE IN THE EVENTTTT!! There will be some chances for other special roles that are not as gm heavy!!!

Just posting this here for others to see.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:20 pm
Seussi
No idea if this has been asked before (I don't think I ever saw it) but, for the horsemen with insanity, do their mounts also so signs of insanity? (grey markings, golden eyes?)

Yeah their mount form does indeed biggrin !!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:56 am
I noticed that FEAR abilities no longer have to be approved (Yeah, I know, I'm behind XD), but I was wondering, what about natural abilities?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:29 pm
Before I jump on the bandwagon (and I might even if you say yes, just for the extra bonus trying gets you) I need to know if running the BotB is considered a major role, or if going to Thanksgiving Land as a solo mission is considered a major role. Because the last thing I wanna do is try and nudge someone out of a role that Roch shouldn't have.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 am
For the GM PRP Fear is Absolute, is dissipation at 0 or -10?

Do initiates lose Medea's Blessing upon dissipation, even if they didn't use it yet?

Which bonuses specifically are lost when a horseman dissipates?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:56 pm
AstaraeI
For the GM PRP Fear is Absolute, is dissipation at 0 or -10?

Do initiates lose Medea's Blessing upon dissipation, even if they didn't use it yet?

Which bonuses specifically are lost when a horseman dissipates?

Just adding onto this.
What is the rule for students dissipation (non-initiate students).
Is it -5 also? is there certain rules for students? i.e. once they get to -5 it's a general don't attack them thing. B|a

Zoobey

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:48 pm
Are we allowed to answer crown prompts without actually trying for the crown?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:51 pm
Blade Kuroda
Are we allowed to answer crown prompts without actually trying for the crown?

You may, however please put an OOC disclaimer at the TOP of your post! Like~

(( Not interested in the crown, just want to reply to the prompt ))

Please note that when you put in the disclaimer you're freely giving up the crown and may not edit it out/recant it later~  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:14 pm
For the fear attack "headlights", if successful, does that mean you get two attacks in one turn, since you "skip" the opponent's turn?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:34 pm
[A.V.]
For the fear attack "headlights", if successful, does that mean you get two attacks in one turn, since you "skip" the opponent's turn?

Yep.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:12 am
MAKING SURE

With the rp bonus points from the xmas pony crown thing I have a minor snag. Frost was oocly y2 for a day when I entered the first rp. All other days and threads he was y3. Idk if I can do bonus points?

JUST WANT TO BE SURE.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm
Question about the 'Fear Brought Back Via Lair Tasks' stuff and the new Horseman lair abodes - Does the FEAR brought back from the Lair tasks for the Orb count towards this total?  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 pm
Reeshie Hack
I noticed that FEAR abilities no longer have to be approved (Yeah, I know, I'm behind XD), but I was wondering, what about natural abilities?

I think in general they still do, lemme quote Maru

Marushii
PING

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games