Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:27 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Gryffindor Table)

“I suppose so.” David said not entirely sure if that was a reason or not. “So does that mean I have to start calling you Veronica now?” he asked her curiously. Nodding to Nyx it was a lot of responsibility but he was going to pull it off he just knew it. “She’s notaries for getting in trouble. Granted I don’t think I could bring myself to give anyone detention unless they really needed it.” He said with a smile.

“I’d say watch out for your flying instructor this year. So long as you don’t step out of line he’s a great professor. Just don’t get on his bad side or else you won’t enjoy that class one bit.” David added after Ronna’s talk about the potions professor. He’d surprisingly never had a problem with her.

David looked over at Alex was brought over. “Hey Alex. So you two trying out this year?” he asked figuring he hadn’t yet. “Do you know anything about Quidditch Nyx?” David asked her. He didn’t want to leave her out of the conversation.

With: Gryffindors... Nyx, Ronna, Alex

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

Desirae_Nikas_7656
mc2
kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Notorious for getting in trouble... lovely.

"A name is a name I suppose in the end. I guess it doesn't matter what I'm called," Ronna said with a shrug. "And technically I never broke any school rules but once last year and I had informed proper authorities ahead of the infraction so it could have been prevented, and nothing ever really came out of it. Honestly, I would have rather it have been addressed and gotten a detention. I expected it. I would say my short fuse is what is actually the notorious thing."

She smiled uncomfortably and glanced over at Alex who seemed rather distracted. She seemed to have something on her mind. David, however, engaged her by bringing up Quidditch. Ronna was a bit curious about the 1st year flying instructor warning, she never saw him as much trouble, he was strict but he was one of those professors that as long as you followed black and white instructions it was hard to get in trouble.

She tapped her fingers on the table not feeling a bit awkward but then again she couldn't exactly deny the allegations against her. She had made a bad reputation the year before. The important thing was to try to mend what she could and start by listening to people... then again Victor had also suggested not to be so guarded either around people which was wise advice but she didn't know how well she could apply it. It seemed easier to just bite her tongue more-and that wasn't an easy feat on its own or at least not for her.

User Image

Doing: At the Gryffindor Table
In Company of: Nyx and David
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

Stepping into the Great Hall, Xavier approached the Gryffindor table, his hands in his pockets and his face showing boredom. Tucked under his arm was a copy of Cram It!: How to Soar on Your O.W.L.s, which he already read a couple of times already, but tried to read it again anyway. He sighed first, then clapped as the first years were sorted. His eyes were slowly drifting toward the faces of the other Gryffindors. Of course he knew them… mostly. Then he saw David, finally, and switched places so now he was near him, and Ronna, and Alex, and a firstie. Then he caught something flash on David’s robes. He realized—or remembered—it was a prefect badge. Then a silent thought occurred to him. Can he like, get away with the pranks and stuff…? ”Now that my best friend is a prefect, can I ask if I can get away with the mischievous deeds I’m planning to do this year?” he asked, smiling. ”Hey there mates,” he greeted, waving at him, and then waving at the rest. ”I’m Xavier Nicholson, fifth year, and welcome to Gryffindor,” he addressed the first year.

Then he heard about Quidditch. Ooooh. He was just in time for a good conversation. He always did perked up when Quidditch is involved. ”Well, Nyx, for a short description about Quidditch, it is awesome. Yeah, definitely awesome. If you’re not afraid of heights and nasty flying enchanted bowling-ball like things.” He shrugged, smiling sheepishly with a hint of apology. ”….Well, that came out like a terrifying warning. And, trust me, I did not mean to like, scare you, or anything. Honest. But still, it’s a hundred percent fun, quidditch.” Then he craned his neck to check the Ravenclaw Table, looking for a certain redhead. Seeing that she wasn’t there yet, Xavier looked back at the people with him. His smile faltered, and a frown replaced it. But as quick as it had come, it disappeared, and the bright smile came back. ”Speaking of Quidditch, are you guys ready to win it this time?” He asked his fellow Quidditch players. They worked hard, even after the troubles they encountered last year. And he thought, maybe, just maybe, this was the time for them to finally win.

’Where is she….’ he couldn’t help but think, even after Quidditch in his head. Then he stole one last glance to the table of bronze and blue.

Mood ⋮ Friendly ❇ Location ⋮ Gryffindor Table ❇ Company ⋮ Gryffindors ❇ Currently Reading ⋮ Cram It!: How to Soar on Your O.W.L.s,
ooc Hallo, just thought to join, if it's okay >.<

murruelecreuset

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:22 pm
murruelecreuset

mc2

kiska166

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Gryffindor

Mood: Relaxed
Thoughts: Quidditch?
Equipment: Wand
Where am I: Gryffindor table

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled slightly at the dark haired girl, Alex as Veronica told her her name was, and then looked at David as he started talking about something called quidditch, "No. I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't." She said as she looked between the other three, hoping they didn't make fun of her or something. Plus, they new something she didn't, something that she wanted to know. She wanted to know everything about her new life here at Hogwarts, and other students and her professors were the best way to get that knowledge really. When another teenager, obviously the same age as David if his comment about best friends was anything to go by, sat with them and started talking, and trying to explain; about quidditch she blinked and almost jerked away from all these people like she usually did at the orphanage, but stopped herself at the last moment when she remembered she was trying to actually make friends, kinda. She didn't want them to think she was a freak at the very least, she smiled slightly at the person and nodded her head, "That sounds.... fun?" In truth it sounded like a death wish, but she had never been the sporty type, so she supposed that could have more to do with that line of thinking than anything. She shrugged and tried to relax a little.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:02 pm
ƒɾσm тнє ρєи σƒ
ℓуɾє ℓуɾια ℓυтɾιχ

A note fluttered down, landing neatly in front of Xavier Nicholson. Once opened, it showed the dainty script of a certain redhead Ravenclaw across the way.

Xavi,

I wish rules said otherwise that we could sit together, but as they don't, and I don't wish either of us to be in trouble, I want to ask if you'd like to join me at the Gardens after classes tomorrow afternoon. I miss you dearly, and I hope you'll join me.

All my love,
Lyre L. Lutrix

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image

GUIDE ME yeah TAKE ME TOGETHER WITH YOU TO THE

PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE H EVEN IF THE WORLD ENDS

i’ll follow from behind you so p PLEASE DON’T GO !.

ᴇνᴇɴ wнᴇɴ ᴛнᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴιɴɢ cᴏᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅιsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ
ᴛнιs ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛнᴀᴛ ι'ᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍιɴɢ ʏᴏu'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ʙᴇᴀuᴛιғuʟ ʙuᴛᴛᴇʀғʟʏ

”Well, yeah. I mean…. It’s quite hard to explain, but when you’re up there, soaring on your broom, your friends beside you… Dunno, I guess I said it was fun because it just feels right.” Xavier answered, crossing his arms and glancing at the ceiling—or sky… whatever. ”And well, you’ll know more about it when you watch the games happening on the pitch,” he grinned. ”Oh, and we four are actually players for our house team. David here is our seeker; Ronna as a beater; Alex as keeper; and me—” he cut himself off for a moment when a piece of paper fluttered down, directly in front of him. ”—as chaser… a note?” Curious as he was, he picked up the piece of paper and unfolded it, immediately recognizing the handwriting. Just reading the first part—which is just… his name—a soft blush already crept on his cheeks.

And after reading it, even if it was a short note, Xavier was flushed, his grin impossible to become any bigger than this. Without even thinking what the others might think of him now that he looked like a loony, he scribbled a reply, and with a simple wave of his wand, sent it flying back to its previous owner—his favorite redhead.

Mood ⋮ Friendly ❇ Location ⋮ Gryffindor Table ❇ Company ⋮ Gryffindors ❇ Currently Reading ⋮ Cram It!: How to Soar on Your O.W.L.s,
ooc

murruelecreuset

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

kiska166

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image

On the team? Did he miss last year?

Ronna waved a hand looking embarrassed when Xavier said she was on the team, "I'm not on the team. I was a reserve beater on the team first year only. Jeez... were you even here last year?"

She shook her head pushing some of her wild blonde curls behind her ear and looked over to Nyx who didn't seem nearly as enthused by the idea of playing Quidditch as any of them were-probably are. Smiling at Nyx she said, "And the flying 'bowling balls' seem more like iron baseballs to me. Beaters get to hit them and get more than their fair share of hits by them than most of the other players it feels like. At least in the case of beaters there most likely is some sort of weird quirk to want to work that up close and personal with those things. Bludgers... those flying balls... well don't tickle when they hit you. There's two other balls too but they are way less dangerous to the players."

"Anyways, watching the games can be really fun though," Ronna said with a smile, "I mean I went to all the games last year. After all, even if you don't support the team on the field there's other ways to support your house. Rooting the team on isn't so bad either..."

User Image

In Company of: Nyx, David, Alex, and Xavier

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:14 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo walked into the Great Hall, after a quite awkward conversation with Alexandra that involved him confessing his liking for her, but was met without an answer. Theo, not liking to be awkward, had separated himself from her, by 'losing' her in the crowd. Truthfully, he just needed time to think about his next move, which was why he was so...late...for the sorting. He walked to his table, seeing plenty of familiar faces, all of which he has come to know over the past year. So far, unlike most people in Gryffindor, he had no problem with anyone in the house. He really didn't care enough about much to hold a grudge.

As he walked, he heard his name, coming from an oh so familiar voice that he surely did miss...Ronna. He found himself sitting down next to Ronna, smiling at her, not noticing Alexandra at first sitting right across from him

"Hello, Ronna! How is my Quidditch buddy doing today?" he asked her, a half-smirk on his face, then finding a young girl, probably a first year sitting around Ronna as well. "And who might you be? Oh...I'm sorry...how rude of me. My name is Robin Theodore Gibbs. Nice to meet you," he said to the new girl, glad to see that they had gotten another one sorted into their wonderful house.

That's when he looked in front of him and the girl that he had confessed to had been sitting down in front of him, her big brown eyes, staring off into the sorting. Theo looked at her for a moment then away. D*** it, D*** it, D*** it, I still haven't figured out what I want to say to her yet. The thoughts had been rolling through his head and he instinctively said, "Hey Alexandra." He looked down again at the table. Are you serious? 'Hey Alexandra'. Is that really the best you can come up with? Bloody h***! It's almost if my confidence has blown out the window! The thoughts in his head began to swirl around, his feelings for the girl clouding the very judgement in which he pride himself on. He never had been this...frozen...before. He couldn't stop looking up at her, just because he wanted to see her bright, smiling face again and again. What was he to do?

Theo kept thinking for awhile, almost unaware of what was happening around him. Only a voice speaking to him could possibly get him out of the trance that he was put in just now. He didn't know how to sway his thoughts from her and not even reliving some of the best moments ever in his life up to that point could help.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

mc2

Desirae_Nikas_7656

murruelecreuset

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 am
User Image

Looking: Adorable!
Feeling: Excited!
Thinking: I wonder where they'll end up...
Doing: Watching the Sorting

Minn plopped at the table, happily watching the first years get sorted. She also munched on a sugar quill she'd absconded from her brother, who had been eating them all the time lately. Her green eyes were bright with excitement, even though she wasn't engaging in any of the nearby chatter. No, she thought it was nice to watch the little ones (though she wasn't one to talk walk up and find their destinies in the houses. It was exciting! She had even heard rumor that some kids placed bets to guess where the students would end up! She didn't think it was very nice, as they probably didn't know the first years very well. They could be evil little buggers all tied up with a bow and you'd never know! As for now, she just munched away, applauding quietly when someone was added to her house.

User Image
{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:51 am
User Image
User Image

Removing the hat from her person, Coffee slipped off the stool, walking lightly towards her table, regardless of said slightly tall shoes. Gryffindor, huh? She hadn't been expecting that. It was a nice sentiment, though, knowing the hat had at least found a few good traits in her from the lion's side of the strata-- honourable, brave and true? Pretty sweet things to be associated with, really. Her thoughts continued like that for the most part until she slid into a seat near a pretty upperclassman chewing on a sugar quill.

For the most part, she was still a bit too unfamiliar with her surroundings to try and integrate herself into the 'community' but she supposed she was okay with that. Perhaps a few days would help with that, but for now, Coffee was hesitant about actively introducing herself. It was kind of intimidating, not to mention she was super-gorgeous-- augh, seriously, were the people in this place even real?-- and that was just a nega-hitter to anyone's confidence, personally speaking.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
g r y f f t a b l e

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n (and robes)
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 am
RedEagleEye007

kiska166

mc2

murruelecreuset

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Gryffindor

Mood:
Thoughts:
Equipment:
Where am I:

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled slightly as she listened to Ronna explain quidditch better to her, and then smiled shyly at the new guy, who clearly knew Veronica, that sat with them and said hello to her. She shook her head and smiled at Veronica, "I... prefer to read or draw, rather than participate in sports. Besides, I'm a little to clumsy to be safe for anyone else on any kind of pitch or field." She said with a slight shrug, "I managed to nearly kill myself playing wit ha jump rope once." She said with a blush, not knowing why she was admitting to that, but not really minding talking to the other people around her for once. Nyx smiled slightly, "But I think I'd like to go to support the team, maybe draw them..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 am
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Tanya grinned at Leo and nodded as another stepped up to the stool to be sorted. "Yup! His name's Wren, I met him at Diagon at the beginning of the summer. He's really nice and sweet, I knew the Puffs would suit him." she concluded with a nod. In the back of her mind however she was thinking back to their talk in the ice cream parlor and began to giggle softly and repeat "Slythies" underneath her breath. Looking up she saw him looking over at her table, probably after hearing her rather enthusiastic clapping, and grinned as their gazes met for just a split second before turning to the newest addition to Gryffindor. She was her height, kind of tall for a first year but she couldn't say anything considering the freakish growth spurt she was sure to have because of her genetics, pretty, and...oh my Merlin. Without thinking Tanya scooted down the bench towards her before blurting out, "I know this is rather out the clear blue but ohmygods I love your leggings! They're just...just...awesome!" the pre-teen said in a voice of awe and girlish delight.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Greycast

murruelecreuset

PropertyofGaara

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: Leo, Coffee, and everyone elseThinking: THEM LEGGINGSOOC:
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 am
User Image
User Image

An artist? Probably better than any of my doodles at the very least.

Ronna smiled when Theo joined them and nodded to Nyx's words, "Well, I'll probably be in the stands regardless of if I decide to try out or not this year, so if you want I could always watch a couple games with you if you wanted. Or Quidditch Through the Ages was a helpful read... they have that down in the library. I left my copy at home, but I could always owl Dad to get it sent up if you just want to borrow it from me, too."

She glanced over at Theo and noticed that there seemed to be something uncomfortable between him and Alex. It was odd but it wasn't her place to ask and it really wasn't her business. She couldn't really think of a time she had actually heard Theo refer to Alex by her full name. When he used his full name in introduction to Nyx, Ronna smiled, she had almost forgot that his shortened name was derived from his middle name.

"Wait, you use Alex's full name, now, and not mine? No respect," Ronna joked to Theo. "No anyways, I'm more or less okay. Just a long day of traveling. I had a four hour train ride to get to London before calculating travel time to get to Hogwarts. I hope the day's been treating you well, Theo." She was not about to admit noticing anything off with him and Alex or more importantly the dread she had about encountering certain-and yet a lot- of people this year considering how things were left off with various people. Nor was she about to talk about her long summer from her incident with Crash (especially that) to more benign topics such as her tutoring job to just odd topics like her Dad telling her everything about her mother including that she decided to show up last year after was it eleven years? She wasn't sure how much she had told to Theo about that part of her family or how much he had gathered from what she had said-after all it wasn't like she ever mentioned a female adult figure in her life.

User Image

In Company of: Nyx, David, Alex, and Xavier

{ }

Desirae_Nikas_7656
murruelecreuset
kiska166
RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:58 am
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

”What it do?” He cocked a nod towards David in greeting as the upperclassman rolled past the aisle along Gryffindor's table and joined the rest of the house. Crash was distracted, his eyes grazed the outlines of the first years still awaiting to be sorted, but in the background he’d heard their familiar voices. No, he couldn’t understand what they were saying, he’d never been particularly skilled at honing in certain sounds and not others, because right now, all he could hear was the laughter rolling up from further along the table. Furtive, chocolate eyes doused along his housemates leering closer towards David and Ronna and their mute pantomime. His stomach flipped into his throat and suddenly, he just wasn’t hungry anymore.

He blinked and scratched the back of his head while the other nervously fidgeted with the wheels and trucks bolted onto the wooden underside of his skateboard. The roll of the wheel churned over and over and over again until he finally wiggled himself free of his thoughts and caught notice of a first year who’d just sat beside Minn, and then Minn herself, with her sugarquills that made his mouth water... So maybe he was hungry after all. ”Sup Minn, I hope I’ll see you out at tryouts, yeah?” It was weird, since they were both vying for the same position. It almost might’ve been awkward, if she wasn’t so sweet and he wasn’t so docile, it very well could’ve been. But... ”Don’t go easy on me; I haven’t had too much practice and the other teams won’t be so understanding, y’know?” He grinned, overbitten teeth half hidden behind his lips.

”You just got sorted, huh?” His attention had now flickered to the young dame beside Minn, all in a fray and disarray. ”I’m Crash, that’s Minn, what’s up? What’s your name?” If it hadn’t been belligerently obvious before, his American accent was surely noted.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image
User Image

The brunette, for all her postulations of calm confidence and whatnot-- that was laughable, she was sure she exuded 'brick wall' instead of 'nonchalant swag'-- hadn't expected another pretty Gryffindor to come swooping in and talking to her, complimenting her on her choice of clothes.

Perhaps her monster leggings had done some good after all!

Letting out a small, amused laugh, Coffee smiled at her upperclassman. "It's not a problem, and thank you," she grinned lightly. She loved her leggings too. Granted, it wasn't the most appropriate thing to wear-- mouths and eyeballs in disfiguration rarely ever was, except during Halloween, and it wasn't Halloween yet-- but she liked them and thy were doing her good. "I love them too." Motioning to the other Gryffindor's outfit, Coffee fingered her own collar in indication. "Bowtie," she smiled with the compliment, loving the red and gold addition to the uniform instead of the customary tie.

Not quite too long after that, the tall firstie's attention was caught by an older teen who had sat down beside 'Minn,' as he introduced them both. Nodding a 'hello' in return, the Heist smiled too. It had been a while since she'd heard an accent from across the pond. "Pleasure to meet you both," she spoke, attempting-- and succeeding, look at that!-- an amiable tone. "Coffe-- err, Hoffman Heist," she finished, rather awkwardly.

Ugh, dear God. Her parents hated her.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
g r y f f t a b l e

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n (and robes)
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games