Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fifteen Years Old
Fifth Year

User Image

Dmitri loosened his emerald tie until it was slack around his neck, no longer the noose it had been. His white collared shirt was untucked and wrinkled, a product of his last minute haste to change on the train before disembarking. His hair fell in a messy mop of curls and framed square features, dark eyes narrowed in pursuit. He had hoped to find Anastasia already at the table, but it seemed she had either skipped, sat at a different table, or was running horridly late. Either way, it made for a boring feast. He wiped his mouth and ran smooth fingers across his jawline, the faint wisps of a beard pricked his skin. He took a seat beside his fellow serpents, posture pristine and arrogance buffed. Habits are hard to break, it seemed. But he wasn't trying to break habits, per say, he was much too accustomed (and satisfied) with the life of a pureblood. But still... He wanted something more...

He just... Didn't know what that was yet.

We’re never who we say we are.
                          5’6” and 131lbs
                          //Translations://

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
First Year Slytherin!Half-Blood

you are a catch 22, either way i miss out
                                                      all of the grief i give you, is energy i can live without
                                                      but i could stand you one more night

xxxxx Ben seemed pretty nice and normal compared with what he'd had to deal with so far. "Nice to meet you as well," Henry said, sitting down beside Genevieve. He glanced around the Great Hall, noticing the floating candles and the ceiling-less sky above them. Kids were still being sorted, but Henry hadn't met any of them yet, so he turned back to Ben and Genevieve.

"
                                                      Yeah, I agree. It's always nice to see a few... er, friendly faces in the house we're going to spend the next seven years with," Henry glanced over at Wendy slightly before he said there there were friendly faces in the house. "Which personally, I think is weird. Why do we even need to be sorted anyway?" Henry wondered aloud. In his mind, it didn't make much sense at all. Why did they have spend time with these people, and what made them qualified to be in the same house? Henry shook the thoughts out of his head. "Hey, did I hear you speaking Spanish right before I got here?" Henry glanced to Ben.

xxxxx

Where: Slytherin Table
                                                      With: Ben, Genevieve, & Slytherins
                                                      Mood: Meh
                                                      OCC: I'm still kinda playing around with the layout so yeah.
                                                      mc2

fangbanger18

Quote:

Quote:

hulusis

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall: Slytherin Table

Yes, it appeared as if only one person in the boat they were in didn’t make it in Slytherin. It wasn’t much of a surprise to Mira as Jayden reminded her of how annoying her sister was. “No surprise he ended up where he did after seeing that display.” She commented looking over at the Gryffindor table. That kid probably wasn’t as bad as she thought. Though, Mira hardly ever gave anyone a second chance to prove themselves.

Seeing her sister at her house table giving her a look of concern, Mira wondered what her problem was. Ignoring it for the time being she looked back over at Wendy.
“I would say yes to that.” Mira said with a small smile. “And thank you.” She added politely. Mira knew she couldn’t start fights among housemates. Everyone else on the other hand was fair game to her. Looking over at the girl that was next to Wendy she wondered what year she was in. Quickly she erased her curiosity. It didn’t matter and certainly didn’t affect her in anyway. Mira nodded lightly before Wendy continued. “Mira Mitchell.” She added calmly as she glanced over at the sorting and then back at the older girl.

User Image

With: Slytherins... Wendy, Camila

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:14 pm
User Image
House- Slytherin: First Yearxx x x Wand-12' Pink Ivory, with Veela Hairx x Company- Benjamin, Slytherin Students x x Thoughts:Feelings - Can't wait to get out of here.. : Apathetic/Bored. x x OOC- .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███████████████ ███████ ██████████ ███

"Ah Ben and I were just discussing that matter. Since now a days most people have grown out of the older traditions and mingle with anyone the point to sorting is fading quite a bit. Though I suppose it is still important to put yo in an environment of people you feel comfortable around. I myself might stand one or two gryffindor's but so many who are so true to that nature might drive me mad." She stated, looking up at Ben to as she answered his question. Sure Jayden was her friend now, but could she really stand the whole lot of them? Maybe being sorted was for their own goods and the just failed to realize it.

When Henry recognized the language Ben spoke she gave a low 'Oh' finally realizing herself.
"Spanish? Is that what you were speaking? Can't say I know any of it but I do know french and some Portuguese, I believe those are a bit similar to Spanish right?" She asked curiously turning to look at Ben as well. Gen had traveled many places in her years but those were two languages she had found interesting enough to learn. With the help of her grandmother and older brother Conall, both former Ravenclaws, she had spoke both almost flawlessly, french better than Portuguese.

User Image

mc2
hulusis

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:08 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx Henry listened to Genevieve go on about what her and Ben were discussing before he showed up and introduced himself. "Right. I suppose. I mean, I know that we're all in a house with people who share pretty similar traits, but I didn't really think I shared similar traits with... well, some of these people. I'm all for thinking that I'm better than other people," Well, because I am, " but I don't know. It just seems a bit strange." Henry realized that this, right now, was the first time that he had said more than a couple words. He didn't usually talk that much, but he'd been holding back from talking for a while, for whatever reason.

xxxxx Henry nodded. "Yeah, Spanish and Portuguese are like, super similar. I know a little bit of Spanish myself. I had lots of nannies that spoke Spanish when I was little, and people are right when they say kids' brains absorb a lot of things. I know a bit of Spanish. Not a whole lot, but I can speak a few sentences." Henry thought for a moment. "And yeah, I guess French is like Spanish too, I think." In all honesty, Henry wasn't exactly sure where French and Spanish got their similarities, but he had noticed that they were similar. The sorting should be done soon, Henry hoped. He was starting to get majorly hungry.

Where: Slytherin Table.
                                                      With: Ben & Genevieve, and Slytherins
                                                      Mood: Thoughtful.
                                                      OCC:
                                                      fangbanger18

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:27 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila smiled; she wasn't sure if she really believed her fellow serpent, but she did establish one thing. She was in the presence of a 'proper' witch. And now begged the question, should she lie and pretend to follow along? Or should she make a complete arse of herself (and the other girl) just for shits and giggles. To be honest, she felt a little pressured. She was in a house of venom, and was powerless to do anything to help it. ”Ah,” she noted politely. Anything more could have been perceived as too insist, or too friendly, right? It was what she had gathered as much from her entire year of schooling, just watching the other students and daydreaming somewhere in between. She had spent so much time caught up in her thought, trying to be careful, that it seemed her friend who was not yet her friend had already found a different friend to become friends with it.

Well bloody hell.

Her vision darted back and forth between both girls, she felt suddenly different. She was darker, thicker, and she really didn't even want to go into the details. She stiffened her bottom lip but forced her smile anyway. ”A pleasure to meet the both of you.” It was clear that all of this formality wasn't exactly something she was used to, it only personified in the way she slouched and sat cross legged on the bench. ”I'm Camila Rojas, a second year.

“I take it your boat ride wasn't exactly pleasant? What happened?”
              Damned as she try, she always had to be curious.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
              ═━┈ Second Year Slytherin┈━═
              Great Hall; Sorting Feast; Fall 2026
              Dressed in:
              Slytherin Uniform
              12 years old5' 2"122lbshalfblood
              ╚════════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mc2
        murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:32 pm
User Image
Benjamin nodded simply when Henry asked whether he had used Spanish earlier or not. And he listened as Genevieve and Henry went on about the point of houses and a flash of annoyance showed on his face when Henry said that he was all for thinking he was better than other people and then continued to discuss the linguistic connections between Spanish and Portuguese and how he had learned Spanish from his nannies but only a few sentences. Taking a deep breath, but still annoyed about the comment about being better than some people, Benjamin said, "I lived seven or eight years abroad where English wasn't that common of a language. My mum and dad spoke it at home of course but it is rude to do too often in public. I'm more familiar with Paraguayan Spanish than European Spanish. As for picking up things, I did at least pick up a few phrases in Guarani there which most people know in addition there to Spanish-actually slightly more people speak Guarani, but whatever."

"And, as for being better than other people, that's a fairly arrogant mindset," Benjamin added clearly annoyed. "My mum is skilled enough to hunt me down for classes when she puts her mind to it and I do pay attention enough to know that pretty much is the justification of like every war or screwed up thing people do to each other. And, 'better' is such a broad term. The whole thought process is muy, muy estúpido e imperfecto."

Letting out a sigh Benjamin said, "And I don't see why you have to be all that similar in traits to necessarily get along. And there are plenty of people from rival houses who are actually quite similar. But in the end, same house or not, there are obviously going to be differences."

Translations: muy, muy estúpido e imperfecto: very, very stupid and flawed/imprerfect

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wand: Curupay Wood with a Pixie Wing Core, Pliable and Bent
3/4 Magical Linage.

fangbanger18
hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

First Year and Probably Purer Blood than Your Bloodline.
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: My Uniform

"Gryffindors were never thought particularly highly in the family in general," Wendy answered. "Though, from what I've seen of my second cousin over the summer being in Hufflepuff, she does a fairly good job being particularly air headed and annoying. Or so she comes off. Obviously, it isn't just one house that holds irritating persons."

She shrugged and nodded to Camila's introduction and revealing she was a second year. It wasn't a last name Wendy particularly recognized, but she didn't really recognize Mitchell either. Wendy always supposed over time she'd figure it out and she was still bothered by the last name Ryans. Of course, Wendy noted the slight hesitation the girl showed in her introduction which made Wendy ever so slightly raise a brow in curiosity. A sign of weakness?

Smiling Wendy answered in regards to the question about the boat ride, "Oh, we had a stowaway in an already full capacity boat. Apparently some moron was too busy daydreaming to notice when he should have gotten into the boats and when they started to move, quite impressively flung himself into a random boat without looking. I wasn't all that worried about the boat capsizing considering I do swim well but still... it was undignified at the very least. And he didn't have the common decency to even act the slightest bit apologetic about it."

Wendy shrugged and said, "It's not that interesting to tell the truth. Nothing actually happened of it." Her eyes glanced down the table briefly to where the boy with the last name Ryans was speaking with Genevieve and Henry from their boat ride earlier. "Rojas you said, right?" She added to Camila, "Spanish last name of some sort, yes?"

Essy ze Ninja
murruelecreuset

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hulusis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:58 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxx Henry blinked a couple of time. He'd never been called out on something like that before. It was... shocking, to say the least. Something Henry wasn't used to. He considered ignoring the explanation, but that wouldn't be a very good way to start making friends, so instead, Henry shrugged. One thing at a time, he thought. "Well, I know that people can be plenty different, but don't you think it's a bit easier to be friends with someone when you have some things in common?" Henry asked. It wasn't to start an argument or anything, Henry just wanted to see Ben's opinion on this. "Like, in Gryffindor, the main trait is like 'brave' right? Well if there are two brave people, I'd supposed they liked to go do more brave things rather than not. And I'm not saying that someone who is brave and who isn't brave can't be friends, just that they'd most likely get along better."

xxxxxHenry shrugged. Personally, he didn't care if Ben agreed with him or disagreed with him (although Henry would prefer if Ben at least saw his point here) but he found it interesting that everyone he'd met seemed to like to stick up for themselves. Back in the muggle world, that wasn't always true. Henry had rarely met opposition. As for the other point about being 'better' than other people, "Yeah, well, I'll admit. I'm pretty stupid and not very perfect so... I guess you'd be right about that." Henry said. "Yeah. I am definitely more familiar with European Spanish. But I suppose every country is a bit different even when they're speaking the same language. And, yo sé. Too bad it's rude to speak Spanish all the time. Not that I could keep up." Henry said. So far, Henry actually kind of liked this Ben person. He could hold his own.

Translation: Yo sé = I know
                                                      Mood: Fiesty
                                                      OCC: *accidentally writes a lot* oops.
                                                      mc2

fangbanger18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:48 pm
User Image
Benjamin shook his head when Henry replied apparently surprised by Benjamin's annoyance at the offhand comment Henry had said about being better than others. "Yeah, well my Mum is a Slytherin and my Dad is a Gryffindor, they were seeing each other back when they were both students. They're actually fairly similar in most quirks, but Mum has more of a temper. Dad's far more laid back, but it works well together. It compliments each other. Personality traits overlap between the houses a lot."

He let out a sigh and added, "And I said the thought process was stupid and flawed, not you. As for being rude or not-I really don't care if I come off that way or not if the thought of superiority to others would cross your mind at any moment. It's the kind of thinking someone spoiled or isolated from the real world would think. Besides, my parents now still go back and forth between Spanish and English with me and like I said I lived in a place where Spanish was a whole lot more useful than English. I don't like changing my habits to accommodate people completely over something so minor. And besides, my parents use Guarani with each other when I'm around and I can only pick up an occasional word or two. It isn't all that rude in my opinion to occasionally use a language you so happen to know, even if it means not having everyone keep up entirely with what you say."

He shrugged and glanced between Henry and Genevieve. He figured an occasional use of a foreign phrase wasn't that big of a deal. It wan't like he was having huge dialogues in Spanish. And, he would translate if asked. He wasn't interested in making enemies but he wasn't interested in dealing with arrogant people either-he had a low tolerance for them and he was fully aware of it.

Translations: muy, muy estúpido e imperfecto: very, very stupid and flawed/imprerfect

3/4 Magical Linage.

fangbanger18
hulusis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

hulusis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:23 am
User Image
User Image

xxxxx Henry nodded. "Yeah? Breakin' stereotypes, that's cool of them. My parents are pretty much the same people so, your life seems much cooler than my life. And, you're a legacy. That's gonna count for something." Henry continued. Honestly, it must have been very interesting to be a legacy. Like, hearing about your parent's life and then coming and experiencing something similar? Henry would have loved that. But here was Henry, sitting in Slytherin, pretty far from where his dad ended up.

xxxxx And then Ben kind of went off on him. Right, okay. This was something that Henry had been preparing himself for since things started getting heated. "Hey, I never said you were rude. I don't think you're rude. You said your mum and dad didn't speak a lot of English in a a public place where English wasn't a common language, so I thought that in a place where English was a common language, you'd think the same thing. If you're only saying a couple of words, then that's not all the time and thus, I didn't say that was rude. You don't seem like a very hypocritical person, but honestly, I don't know you so I can't say that. Are you a hypocritical person?" Henry asked, leaning forward a bit. He was going to wait for an answer before he realized that he didn't actually care whether Ben was a hypocrite or not. "You know what, you don't have to answer that if you don't want. Look, I'm not particularly interested in arguing about this, I know I'm a jerk. " Henry nodded once, after he was done talking, as if to affirm that he indeed know that he was a jerk.

xxxxx Henry was now fighting an internal battle. He felt like he should apologize because he didn't want to get off on the wrong foot with these people, but at the same time, he didn't usually apologize often. Henry figured that he might as well act nice around these people. "Okay..." he took a breath, "I'm sorry that I said something... dumb. Or not socially acceptable. I'm still learning." Henry said, with as much sincerity as he could manage, which was actually quite sincere. He felt slightly uncomfortable saying so, but he felt a little bit better after such. It was up to Ben now, to decided how they'd spend the next hour or so, and really, their next couple of years.

Mood: Uncomfortable.
                                                      OCC: *Henry trying to defend himself but also trying to make friends. Poor little guy* oi, this week's fights. I'm heading to bed.
                                                      mc2

fangbanger18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:01 am
User Image
"Legacy?" Benjamin chuckled, "I really wouldn't consider that the case. And I don't see how it should count for anything." Shaking his head he listened to Henry's response to him snapping at Henry for a careless statement. Or was it all that careless? Who knew? He sure wasn't the type to be okay with that thought process.

Benjamin waited as Henry explained what he had initially meant about the language thing and then suggested he might be a hypocritical person, asked if he was, and then stated he didn't want to argue about it and that he was a jerk and then apologized with a 'I'm still learning' which just confused Benjamin. What did Henry mean by that?

With a sigh Benjamin answered, "I'm no more hypocritical than the average person you would encounter, I figure. As for being a jerk I wouldn't know one way or another. And the whole saying something not socially acceptable, I'm pretty sure it depends who you are around on that one. Most people like to think they are superior to someone. It validates themselves or some nonsense."

"As for me, I wasn't raised like that and I'm not going to think that," Benjamin added with annoyance. "And I sure as Hell am not going to put up with others like that. It's a pet peeve of mine. And arguing about things takes too much energy and time-both I can spend on doing something else I'd much rather invest either in. So, forget about it," Benjamin added glancing to the sorting hat where the group of first years were growing smaller as the Hat called out more and more houses.

Translations: ...

3/4 Magical Linage.

fangbanger18
hulusis

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fangbanger18

Gracious Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:37 am
User Image
House- Slytherin: First Yearxx x x Wand-12' Pink Ivory, with Veela Hairx x Company- Benjamin, Henry Slytherin Students x x Thoughts:Feelings - Can't wait to get out of here.. : Frsutrated/Hungry. x x OOC- .

Genevieve only replied with a quiet 'hm' and nod at Henry before drifting into thought. She could still hear the boys argue or discuss over her but she had become fairly uninterested. The rumble in the pit of her stomach had become a grievance and all she could think about. Why did it take so long to sort a bunch of students?

Glancing between the two for a moment she caught onto their conversation, which in her opinion both had a rather good point. Though she could say she was much better than the both of them she remained silent. Her gaze lifted toward Jayden, and even crossed over to where Ben's friends sat. She understood what Ben's point was in the matter, it had only been a few moments since she was sorted and she knew there were many differences between the three even being in the same house. As for the foreign language, she saw no harm in letting a few words slip, it was natural and obviously not intentional.

It wasn't till Benjamin chuckled at Henry for calling him a legacy that she end her internal conversation. She arched any eyebrow confused, staring at Henry. First he thought himself better now he is apologizing, how odd.When Ben finally ended she gave out a relieved sigh,
"I agree, it is energy much better invested in having a meal. That is if they ever do feed us...." Her voice finally spoke, not at all interested on their previous conversation but simply just hungry. Being a stubborn child she had gotten so used to food being constantly offered to her in her own bed this waiting around was becoming excruciatingly frustrating.

User Image

mc2
hulusis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall: Slytherin Table

Mira assumed that all houses had their annoying individuals. In the back of her mind she could think of one in Slytherin but wasn’t about to go into that. It was just a bad first impression. Mira was never good with those anyways. “A cousin in Hufflepuff… oh how I can relate to that…” Mira muttered remembering Chloe. Although she wasn’t particularly irritating, Mira wasn’t her biggest fan. Then again she wasn’t a big fan of anyone in her family.

It appeared something had gotten to the girl as she introduced herself. Whatever it was Mira didn’t have the faintest idea nor did she care.
“Nice to meet you Camila,” Mira said before listening to Wendy explain their boat ride over. “As Wendy said it would have been better if he hadn’t dove onto the boat like an idiot. Hell, a sincere apology would have been more than enough.” She added not being able to keep her mouth shut about Jayden. Mira couldn’t help wonder what had Wendy’s attention with that boy down the table with Gen and Henry.

User Image

With: Slytherins... Wendy, Camila

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2
Essy ze Ninja

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:07 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila shrugged her shoulders off-handedly, she didn't have much to say in the ways of the other houses. Her step-brother was a Gryffindor himself, the lucky little prat. There he was, gallivanting with the lions while she's too busy trying not to eat her own tail in the snake pit. She inwardly scoffed. But she had to admit, it was nice to have someone to gossip with for a change. Dark eyes drifted between Wendy and Mira, smiling and nodding occasionally. ”How...” Ruddy dreadful. ”boorish.” Camila wasn't even sure where that word had come from, to be honest. But she was sure she heard an upperclassmen use that word, she just hoped she used it correctly. ”He'll get what's coming to him, I'm sure.

“Karma has an odd way of catching up with you in this place.”
              She shrugged, she noticed that Wendy seemed distracted. She also noticed that Mira had caught on to it too. Camila hadn't quite made any connections though, and as far as she could see, Wendy was just curious.

”Hm?” She blinked when Wendy had addressed her once again. ”Oh, yes. Colombian, actually.” She nodded matter-of-fact. ”Neither of my parents had gone to Hogwarts, I'll be the first. They both attended some magical school in South America—I never remember the name—

“But, you said your family's attended here, right? Both of you? Are any of their old professors still here? I would hate to be overshadowed by them.”
              She mused, it felt better to say than the usual small talk. It wouldn't feel sincere if she did. She had always loved to lie, but she'd never played this role before. It was still so new and raw.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
              ═━┈ Second Year Slytherin┈━═
              Great Hall; Sorting Feast; Fall 2026
              Dressed in:
              Slytherin Uniform
              12 years old5' 2"122lbshalfblood
              ╚════════════════════╝

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mc2
        murruelecreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games