Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:57 pm
^ Yeah, probably. But we both failed at knowing blood types. 'Cept for Vinnie's. 3nodding

< Whoo for lucky guessing! I was close! So, I should use something like 「俺様 は にほんご が すこし わかります」 ? I'm so vain...and male. o.O At least I think I got the 'sama' kanji right. It's kinda hard to match them when there are tons of Kanji and you only have a small scanned character to go off...

V Learns some Japanese through absorbtion. (in other words, watches Japanese media of some sort.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:35 pm
^ Yeah, sometimes
> I love Vinny
V Will take my c00kie crying  

BabyRuuuthh

wrenrainsair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:34 am
^Wants their cookie back. *Gives it back because she feels bad for taking it*
>Is proud of Sae-chan and her absorbed knowledge of Japanese because that was correct Japanese, but it would be better if she used the word 'atashi' and stopped referring to herself as Sama. Only stuck up people do that, like Zelos from Tales of Symphonia.
V Thinks Saerenna is weird and obsessed. (Like everyone else)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:27 am
^ Thinks I should stop referring to myself as a narcissistic male. xd

< Whenever I think 'ore-sama', I think of Atobe from Prince of Tennis. And speaking of tennis... I WANT THE NEXT DEATH NOTE EPISODE! It's going to be the tennis one!!! Yay!!! When Ryoma grows up, he's going to turn into Raito. >.> LOL

V Has either watched anime with tennis in it, read manga with tennis in it, or has played tennis.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

wrenrainsair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:08 pm
^Is going to keep converting me to her ways, no matter what I do... *sigh*
<> Yes, I have played Tennis, in fact I spent a whole summer learning how to play tennis... and I've watched anime with tennis in it, thanks to Sae-chan's bad influence...
V Likes cute boys  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:35 pm
^ Very much!

<> I use ore, female or not. Occasionally, I use ore-sama, but I'm like that. Of course, I only use them around friends, otherwise I use watashi, or boku.

V Fears my genderbendingness  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:51 pm
^...mmm, not really. You're my bodyguard, it'd be a bad thing if I was afraid of you. >.>

< Has played more badmitten than tennis. And for some reason, playing badmitten was a very good ab workout. (from too much laughing) xd MY CAT STOLE MY CHAIR! crying You know how people in your family tend to sit in certain spots mostly? Well, mine's become the rocking chair, and the kitty decided he wanted it today before I could get to it. So I'm sitting on the floor since I can't sit on the couch because my brother's on it, and he won't move to the other side, and I can't sit on the other side because the internet cord doesn't reach that far. crying And I can't eat my dinner because it will get crumbs in my keyboard and I don't want to put the computer down.

V Notices the fact that a lot of these problems could be solved by just not using my computer. (like I'd even consider that! BLASPHEMY!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:54 pm
^ those words are sin O_O

<> I'm confined to my mums room for the internet, until she gets me that supposed lap top. What I really want is that japanese version of FF3 I saw at game stop, but whatever.

V Is amazed at the Japanese game being in America.  

Mariku -- Kitten

wrenrainsair

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:45 pm
^is correct. eek There's a game they didn't AMERICANIZE? In AMERICA?! eek
<>Really wants that game now, even though there would be lots of kanji she doesn't recognize... sweatdrop
V Knows the words "Suteki" and "Kaa-san" in Japanese.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:55 pm
^ Well, yes...

< Whenever I hear the word 'Suteki' I think of Wolfram and Conrad's mother in Kyou Kara Maou. Because she says it a lot. And whenever I hear Kaa-san it's rather obvious who I think of, isn't it? I don't like how the Japanese I find is written only partly in Kana. Because I can't read Kanji...

V Has played a more than two RPGs  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:50 am
^Yup!

<> I have no clue how many I've played.

V Has played more then 10 RPGs  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:03 am
^ Yup :] all ps1 & 2... and some internet RPGs 3nodding
< Luffs Vinny Vincent
V Ish going to teh 2007 Anime Expo next year wink  

BabyRuuuthh

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:14 am
^*tremble tremble sobs*
<> Nope. Almost was gonna, though. Not this year....maybe in a few *gloom*
V Will probably go.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:22 am
^Nope. Sorry.
<> Loves Vincent and Reno
V Doesn't like Cloud  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:47 am
^ i love Cloud in pain.

<>I'm reaaally hyper today. Which is normal. But more so than normal. And I think I may be developing dislexia, or a subform of it. I missspell everything and have to check it a few times.

V Thinks I just can't type.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces