Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:12 pm
User Image
Saio Mio Ukida
First Year Unsorted
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Taking a running start at the wall, Saio appeared on the other side with her Aunt Helen. Next to follow through was her Uncle Aeron and her sister Tsubaki, like always the look on her sister’s face was priceless. “Now Saio, don’t do anything you aren’t supposed too.” Helen told her. “Yeah, no rule breaking…” Tsubaki commented with a smug look. “I won’t, promise.” Saio told them both giving Tsubaki a slight glare back. “Study hard and take care of Naown he’s your responsibility.” Helen added as if trying to find more things to think of. Saio nodded. “And try to make friend and have some fun.” Uncle Aeron said with a smile. “You bet.” She told her uncle brightly.

“Can I speak to my sister for a minute?” Saio asked looking to her aunt and uncle before turning her attention to her sister. Tsubaki just rolled her eyes before following her sister a little ways away. “What?” The eight year old demanded looking to her older sister knowing a pep talk was coming. “Don’t give Uncle Aeron and Aunt Helen any trouble. I don’t want to hear that you gave them a hard time.” She told her being completely serious. “I can’t promise anything.” She replied to her sister. “Tsubaki please, just this once do something I ask of you.” She pleaded. “And why should I?” Tsubaki asked crossing her arms. “Because sometimes doing something selfless makes life better… you might not get it yet but you will someday. I’ll I’m asking is that you at least try and do good by them.” Saio didn’t know what else to say it was up to her sister at the end of it all. “Like I said can’t promise anything… but I’ll try…”

With a light nod and a smile, Saio headed back to her Aunt and Uncle. Tsubaki would see what she could do but like she said she couldn’t promise anything. “I’ll see you at Christmas.” Saio said giving all three of them a hug before walking off towards the train. Pushing her cart along her nervousness started setting in. Noting a girl with an owl, she looked glanced down at her feline companion. ‘Maybe talking to someone wouldn’t hurt.’ She thought. Getting a soft little meow from Naown it was as if he knew what she was thinking. “Okay then.” She said pushing her cart over to the brunette. “Um… Hello, that’s a pretty owl. What’s its name?” Saio asked trying to bring about some kind of conversation. Her feline remained quiet as he laid in the carrier.

With: My family... Mackenzie

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

kiska166

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:37 pm
I sat alone, in bed till the morning
I'm crying, "They're coming for me"
And I tried to hold these secrets inside me
My mind's like a deadly disease
User Image
User Image

αɢє 13 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи тнιяם чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty was feeling a deep in her bone weariness that had started to become the norm for her. The random moodswings she had picked up a few years ago had become worse and gotten longer. At first, she had suspected there were because of this wondrous thing called "puberty," but she didn't think that could be the reasoning behind it. And it was almost becoming a pattern. Whenever she wanted to work on something or to forget something else, she would become so entrenched with the idea and focus only it becoming slightly manic in the process. On the upside, she would get her work done so much quicker and it felt as if she were getting the concepts quicker and better, she thought that this might've felt like to be Rhys. But then there was the downside; after her fast and furious episodes she would crash and crash hard. She would stay in bed for hours, sometimes days without the urge to eat and not even sleeping, just laying in bed counting the seconds and staring at shadows. Even the news that her oldest brother was a werewolf hadn't been enough to fully pull her out of her funk and she only reacted about a week after when she went into full research mode on werewolves and the kind. Caty however was still on a down episode, though not as bad as it could have been. It had still been a slow process though, dressing, eating, moving in general and it was only because she knew there was no other way that she gathered the energy to make it to the platform with her trunk and Tock secure in the pocket of her hoodie. She didn't feel the same sting she usually did when Rhys took off on his own, oddly enough she didn't really feel anything besides this persistent coldness. It was like her very bones were made of ice and all she wanted to do was lay down wrapped in the thickest blanket just stay still. Maybe once she found her friends she'd feel differently. Caty spotted Di, oddly enough, talking with an older Ravenclaw boy. She sort of recognized him and since she didn't look too bothered she decided to leave them be. Colin she couldn't spot anywhere, nor Brandon, Aimee, Bas, or Balder. Just when she was getting to feel lower, she spotted Leon near the train and quickly as she could made her way towards him. "Leon, hi, uh, have you seen Aimee or anyone really?" she asked in a soft almost monotonous voice rather than her usually loud and bubbly one. Just the thought of it made her head ache and her body sore from such supposed exertion. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon was literally feet from sweet, sweet solitude when he saw Caty make a beeline for him and promptly ask if he'd seen anyone yet. He had, actually, though he had been more confused more than anything. He'd noticed Aimee being led through the station toward the train by a guy. And by being led, it looked more like how Skylar used to drag Joi around. He had decided to ignore it, because being reminded of that arse just got his blood boiling, but Caty had asked about where Aimee was, and he could at least answer her about that. "Yeah, I saw Aimee bein' led 'round by some bloke ta th' train. Looked li' 'e wos shovin' 'er ta i'. I fink I go' a butcher's a' where they wen' though."

Okay, so maybe Leon was being nosy, but he was just annoyed about life in general he wanted to punch something. Again. He certainly was of the opinion that he needed to do something other than just muse about how ******** up his family seemed, but that was something that he needed to find. Figuring out who the hell this guy was with Aimee when she freaked around strangers was one such thing he could focus on. And figure out if he needed to get involved with the entire thing later. If nothing else, he was pretty good at scaring off people. He practically had the Slytherin house trained to leave him be when he got into a mood. "C'mon. Migh' as well find ou' 'oo th' bleedin' bells this bloke is an' wot's goin' on wiff the 'ole thing. I though' tha' she wos scared ta deaf o' new people."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Ugh, I need ta be alone an' th' firs' person tha' talks ta me is gonna ge' a spell ta th' face.
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Yukina101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSad
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin found as the stepped through the barrier to the platform that he wasn't quite sure what to do with himself. He hadn't really heard much from his friends over the holiday, a few letters here and there, but not much, and none of them had asked if he'd like to meet up and hang out, leaving the boy feeling rather forgotten about. He knew that it was partially on him, since he hadn't written them, either, but he got the distinct impression that he hadn't been missed. Given that he didn't feel as though they wanted to hear from him, he'd been hard-pressed to convince himself to write them. He'd mostly sat, waiting and wishing he'd get an owl, knowing it was stupid. He huffed faintly, head ducking down as he started towards the train. Di was talking to Mordred, he didn't want to interrupt that, whatever it was. He didn't much like the older boy, since he had a tendency to completely ignore Colin's presence and try to force him out of conversations with Di. Colin didn't think it was on purpose, really. He just figured that Mordred didn't like him. Why, he had no clue, since as far as he knew, he'd never given the boy a reason not to, but it wasn't like he could change it.

spaceCaty, meanwhile, was talking to Leon, and he knew better than to interrupt that as well, given that Leon couldn't stand him. Of course, Leon couldn't stand much of anyone, except Aimee, and maybe Caty. But Colin still wasn't particularly in the mood to be insulted or glared at just for wanting to talk to his friend, who happened to already be engaged in conversation with the boy. And he could probably give up hope on finding Aimee as well, since she'd always choose to sit with Caty and Leon over him. The only friend he had who he really thought he could've relied on to want to see him was Brandon, and he didn't see the Gryffindor anywhere, so he supposed he was stuck being alone. Normally, he liked being alone sometimes, but he wasn't used to not having friends who wanted to see him. He'd always had friends. Friends who were utterly exhausting and made him wish he could hide himself in his room for days because they were so overwhelming, but he never did because as tiring as it was, he always had fun. But now, ever since coming to Hogwarts, he felt like he was completely disposable. Where before he'd been at a loss for where he'd have the energy for everyone, now he felt utterly bereft, all the energy in the world and no one to use it with. His desire to socialize and energy to do so had always been a valuable commodity, something he cherished and took advantage of, because he never knew how long it would last. But now... He sighed, shaking his head and trying to banish the thoughts. He was being stupid, right? He'd get to school and everything would be fine. They'd missed him. They wanted to see him. They had to, right?

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:05 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivar Torbjörn Eriksson
Unsorted First Year Muggleborn space

"I'd die for you," that's easy to say, we have a list of people that we would take
                                                        A bullet for them, a bullet for you, a bullet for everybody in this room
                                                        But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through, see many bullets coming through
                                                        Metaphorically, I'm the man but literally, I don't know what I'd do

Ivar arrived in the King's Cross with his older brother Matteo, who was the one riding a motorcycle. The young boy was getting the theory that his brother was being guilty for not being with him in the Diagon Alley shopping, or maybe he felt that way because Rubin probably gave him a lecture like a typical parent (Even if, technically, he's basically their adoptive brother). Matteo deserved it, Ivar knew how his brother's job works but he could have just took a leave or something for a first-time event like shopping for school supplies. As they walked through the barrier, Matteo looked at his brother and finally spoke in Swedish, Hey, umm, Ivar. Look, jag är ledsen att jag inte var med dig förra gången och hade ---

"Lyssna, jag vet. Jag vet vad du gör för en levande," Ivar cut him off stiffly with the same language. He was never stupid, he already knew how important being an auror was. After all, Ivar did knew how Matteo lost his leg and almost died in the Hogsmeade Attack protecting people, but he was just doing his job he hoped. He just wished that Matteo wasn't being an auror to go around acting like a hero, because Ivar hated that. The older brother looked at him and knelt down to meet his height, as if he was trying to be patient because he was fiddling with his lower lip ring, "Ja, men titta, jag kommer inte att göra något liknande igen, okay?" Wow, the punk really did felt bad for what he did last time, Ivar thought. But then, the first-year pretty much gave his brother a cold shoulder for days ever since the Diagon Alley shopping, maybe he had been doing it too much. "Yeah, yeah, sure..." He nodded without looking at him, still feeling abit brooding. "Bara lova mig att hålla kontakten, jag ska läsa dem jag lovar." Matteo assured him, well, of course he would. Ivar may have some week-long grudges, but that didn't mean he would shut down Matteo even in owl-mail. So, he shrugged and tried to smile for him, "Tja ... Ja, jag kommer att göra det."

"Good, önskar er goda tider i skolan, då. Umgås, om du kan." Matteo then smiled back and made a gesture as if asking for his little brother for a farewell hug, Ivar looked left and right before proceeding to do so, then muttered, "Förra gången jag försökte att i Alley, kom jag över tre flickor gadda ihop på mig". Matteo stood up and patted Ivar's head, chuckling, "Don't worry, nu varför inte du försöka hitta någon ny, då? The young boy didn't answer and shrugged, because he couldn't see who was qualified for Ivar to talk to. Because God, he did not to leave another bad impression.

"I'd live for you, " and that's hard to do
                                                        Even harder to say when you know it's not true
                                                        Even harder to write when you know that tonight
                                                        There were people back home who tried talking to you
                                                        But then you ignored them still, all these questions they're for real
                                                        Like, "Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

With :: Matteo Eriksson-Eide
                                                        Where :: Platform 3/4
                                                        Wearing :: Star Wars Themed

Out.Of.Character :: Translation : vvv
                                                        Matteo : Look, I'm sorry that I wasn't with you last time and had---
                                                        Ivar : Listen, I know. I know what you do for a living
                                                        Matteo : Yes, but look, I will not do something like that again, okay?
                                                        Ivar : Yeah, yeah. Sure.
                                                        Matteo : Just promise me to keep in touch, I'll read them I promise.
                                                        Ivar : Well... Yes, I'll do it.
                                                        Matteo : Good, wish you good times in school, then. Socialize, if you can.
                                                        Ivar : Last time I tried that in the Alley I came across three girls ganging up on me
                                                        Matteo : Now, why not you try and find someone new, then?

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:44 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx「Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette」
Third YearPurebloodSlytherinYounger Sister spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

About time for anyone telling you off for all your deeds
                                                        No sign the roaring thunder stopped in cold to read [No time!]
                                                        I get mine and make no excuses; waste of precious breath [No time!]
                                                        The sun shines on everyone, everyone; love yourself to death

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike and her brother just arrived at the Train Station with, of course, their mother. Because obviously their father was probably too busy in his work to care in her opinion, but that was fine because she didn't think Avian would want to be with his father right now. Those two had a hot arguement in the father's office because of some sort of bethrothment, which her brother never approved. And then the day after all, she could have sworn her brother just broke the piano for playing it too hard whenever he was playing some challenging pieces. And then whenever she asked about the piano, his excuse would be "Must've pressed it too hard, don't worry", yeah what a horrible liar so it was no wonder why he went to Ravenclaw. She looked at his brother's face, his face still has not changed and it was as if his 'snobbish' look returned whenever he was angry. She was starting to feel sorry for him, she guessed, even though they made some sass matches at each other.

Giving their mother a farewell wave and watching her apparate, she turned to Avian and figured that he was gone, he put his things to the train and returned back to-- Wait, was he going to that Avery's direction? Yes, Avian told her everything about the engagement and it was Sera bloody Avery of all people. But why? Did their family even paid attention to the Prophet? The Averiy Family's patriarch and matriarch went to Azkaban for owning illegal dark items, for God's sake! But well, at least Sera was kind of an okay person since last year, she didn't look like someone who would put a curse on everyone. 'Well, good luck, Avian. Have fun, I guess' She flipped her hair and pushed her stuff inside the train as well, then return to find anyone worth talking to. Leon and Caty? No, because she did not need to know what the boy was up to. Diantha though, she was talking to some good-looking guy, her friend might need that. That left her to Colin, well, he wasn't that bad for a short guy, she should go approach him. Coming to his behind and tapping his shoulder she greeted, "Hello there, Colin. Mind if I tag along? How's the summer going?"

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

So you gotta fire up, you gotta let go!
                                                        You'll never be loved till you've made your own
                                                        You gotta face up, you gotta get yours
                                                        You never know the top 'til you get too low!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                        With : Colin Beckett
                                                        Where : Platform 3/4
                                                        Wearing : Slytherin Uniform

Status : Single [So far]
                                                        Out.Of.Cases : @mc2 : Here's Avian coming into Sera's way 8'D

Cara Miakitty
mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:20 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Cyrus Lillantine? That was that blonde Slytherin boy in their year. “Yeah, I know him.” Emma said with a nod. Hearing that Lynn had been sending owls to him and vice versa but kept it so secret, it definitely sounded like something was going on there. She was no expert. However a part of her knew that something like that meant something was there. After all what would be the point of all the secrets. “So, I guess that means it’s only a matter of time before they start dating.” She said with a smile. That didn’t bother Emma at all, even if Cyrus was a Slytherin who didn’t exactly seem to act like one.

By the sounds of things both of their summers were about the same. “Sorry to hear yours was so boring though.” Emma said before her attention was stolen by their friend Hannah calling out to them. “Hey Hannah,” She greeted her friend. “Hope your summer was good.” She said with a smile. It was always great to see friends she never got to during the summer.

With: Minnie & Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2
                                                        Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Grace nodded at her friend at the explanation. Looked like Lola was having a tough time with her new captaincy, hopefully things would work out. However there wasn’t much that Grace could do for her friend or the team. “What? I can’t see that happening.” She said mildly shocked. Anyone that knew Selina knew she wasn’t a Quidditch person, as far as playing was concerned. “I know Ravenclaw’s looking bleak this year.” She admitted before adding. “I don’t know how I’m going to tell her that I’d rather not try out this year.”

“I suppose I could request to be on reserve.” Grace said with a sigh. She didn’t want to completely abandon Lola in her time of need. Though she doubt next year she could handle her NEWTs and Quidditch. It would be inevitable. Beside she only joined because of her sister. She’d graduated so it was her decision now. Even if that meant Ravenclaw was down a chaser. “So, want to get a seat with me on the train?” She asked her eyes slowly spotting Avian in the crowd. “The sooner I find a spot the sooner Lily here can stretch herself out.” She added looking between her rabbit and Selina with a smile.

User Image

With: Selina

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: - - -

Lily the Rabbit

Graydon Ironshield

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:52 pm
User Image
                                                Scar tissue that I wish you saw
                                                Sarcastic mister know it all
                                                Close your eyes and I'll kiss you 'cause
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Glynn walked onto the platform and looked around. He had never seen so many kids in one place, and the young blond felt nervous and out of place while looking at the scene. His grandparents had just dropped him off with barely a goodbye, and his mother hadn't even asked after him with regards to him attending Hogwarts. Then again, he hadn't seen her since he was eight. Sighing, the boy walked along, watching as people talked to each other and acted like old friends. He bit his lip, unsure about what exactly he was supposed to do in this situation. Was he supposed to say hi? Was he supposed to offer his hand to shake like his grandfather often did? He got to the train and then found himself with another quandry. How exactly was he supposed to load his trunk onto it without help? He didn't know anyone that would. Sighing, he decided to get to work, muscling the trunk up onto the train and then climbing down and wondering what he was supposed to do. It was very awkward to think that he couldn't exactly say good bye to his family like so many here, as they had left already. He just decided to hang back until he heard otherwise that he had to get onto the train.

════════════════════════

Thinking: ...........Wow, there's a lot of other kids here...
                                                OOC:

Ash

Soft spoken with a broken jaw
                                                Step outside but not to brawl
                                                Autumn's sweet we call it fall
                                                I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl and
                                                With the birds I'll share
                                                This lonely view...

Jade Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 pm
User Image __________

User Image User Image

”I know, I know!” Aria insisted, bouncing back and forth between the heel and balls of her feet. ”I'll be good an' brush my teeth and eat dinner before dessert—can I go now?” She huffed dramatically while her mum and dad laughed. Her little brother didn't look so amused. He balled his fist around their father's faded denim jeans, pulled hard to gather his attention and with pouting cheeks he said, ”S'not fair innit; why's she get'ah learn magic an' we don'?” Tyrone looked about ready to cry and Aria had to stop herself from thwacking the back of his head with the palm of her hand.

”Cos' I'm special!” Aria declared haughtily. But her mum and da' frowned disapprovingly at her. ”We raised you better'n that, child,” her mother told her. Aria glanced down sheepishly and huffed out a long, ”Soooorrrrryyy.” But they didn't want the apology, they told her. So she wrinkled her nose and wrapped her little brother in a tight hug. ”Sorry Tyrone—don't worry, you might be magic too. And if you are, I'll be right here waiting for you fam.” That seemed to make him feel a bit better, and he wrapped his thin arms around her and pulled in for a tight hug. ”Remember what I told you, don't let Jamal push you around. And D'Marcus will do anything if it means he can drive the Vauxhall, okay?” ”Aria!” Her mother shrieked, appalled, but her father only laughed.

”I mean—er--be a good little brother Tryone. I'll see you and the rest of the fam for Christmas, okay? Bye mum! Bye dad!” She hugged them each and as she pushed her trolley through the station, her torso twisted around to wave them off one last time. Before she knew it, she was swallowed whole in the crowd and balanced on the tip of her toes trying to see past head and hair and shoulders. ”Fianna!” Aria shouted, bobbing her mass of curls up and down as she jumped. ”Hey Fi! Over here mate!” Scrambling to push her cart around a circle of upperclassmen and around to where her redheaded friend was waiting with ribbons in her hair. ”How ya' been? Did you have an okay summer?”

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
ATTIRE:: Knitted Dreams 】 【STATS:: 12yrs, 127lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Graydon Ironshield

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

¢єяι ∂ανιєѕ
ѕιχтн уєαя нυffℓєρυff
ρяєfє¢т

ℓєт'ѕ нι∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ fяσм єνєяуσиє
נυѕт тαкє му нαи∂ αи∂ ωє ¢αи яυи

αѕ мσмєитѕ fяєєzє ℓєт'ѕ мαкє вєℓιєνє
ωє'ℓℓ αℓωαуѕ вє fσяєνєя уσυиg

ѕσσи тнє иιgнт ωιℓℓ ¢σмє, συя ѕιℓнσυєттєѕ ιи тнє ѕєттιиg ѕυи

Ceri emerged onto the platform with a bright outlook for the future, armed with new knowledge about her family and geared for the battle she knew she'd have to fight. Thanks to her adventure over the summer with Selina, Ceri felt like she could take on the world. One thing stood in her way though... Looking around the platform, Ceri spotted her friends Eira and Selina, both embroiled in conversation, and at least, her. Antigone, a girl that was something of a great mystery to her. The girl fascinated Ceri and she had tried to learn more about her over the course of last year. Well, it never hurt to keep trying. She walked over to the girl who seemed heavily distracted, waving as she approached. "Hey Antigone! How are you?" she asked when she was in speaking range. She stopped in front of the girl and offered her one of her biggest smiles. Hopefully, she was in a better mood that last year.

ι fєєℓ тнє нєαт, тнє ѕυммєя ѕ¢єиє
ℓιкє ѕтαи∂ιиg ιи α ℓινιиg ∂яєαм
ℓιкє fℓαѕнιиg ℓιgнтѕ fяσм мσνιє ѕ¢яєєиѕ

тнιѕ fєєℓѕ ѕσ яιgнт ι ¢αи'т вєℓιєνє
ωє ѕιт ѕσ ѕтιℓℓ, ѕσ ¢ℓσѕє, ѕσ иєαя

тнєѕє нєαятѕ ωιℓℓ ωανє ѕσ ℓσυ∂ αи∂ ¢ℓєαя
ℓєт'ѕ ¢ℓσѕє συя єуєѕ αи∂ ∂ιѕαρρєαя.

{συт σf ¢нαяα¢тєя: ...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:18 pm
User ImageUser Image

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie had watched lots of first years run through the barrier with terrified looks on their faces, but she just casually walked through it like she'd been doing it her whole life. She hadn't of course. Her siblings were both much older than her, and she had spent her entire childhood travelling the world, but she had no fear. Okay she had a lot of fears but they didn't show up the way most people's did.

Either way, she had just watched her siblings load her trunk onto the train for her and said goodbye to them and her parents. Who were now disappearing back through the barrier. She looked around curiously. Her eyes glossing over everyone absentmindedly. And she spotted a small blonde boy near by, staring at the crowd with a look that just screamed 'help me I'm lost.' He reminded her of the poor orphaned Kivu they had stumbled across why hiking around Africa. It had been crawling all over its dead mother, lost as to how to survive. Arnie had, of course, picked up the baby thing and held it and cared for it until they could get it to a sanctuary that would help it. She gave a dreamy smile, and floated over to him, looping an arm through his.

He needed caring for just like the Kivu had. "Hello." She breezed, walking on with him attached to her. "I'm Arnemetia. You can call me Arnie though." And that was that. He was officially her best friend. He needed help, she had decided it, and so it was true. She glided through the crowds, and people seemed to just part out of her way. Some with odd looks at her, some with rolls of their eyes, or grumbles, and one or two even muttered something along the lines of 'must be the youngest Diarmid kid'. She just took it all with a dreamy smile on her face.

She had spotted another boy that looked alone and lost, and so she stopped in front of him as well. "Hello. I'm Arnemetia. And this is.... well I don't think I caught his name. He's my best friend though officially. Would you like to sit with us on the train." She generally wasn't one for people, but these 2 boys were quite obviously more like... not people. She wasn't sure. They just reminded her of little lost things that needed a family. And she... she was all about family. Her family described her as shy often, but it wasn't shy so much as, she had yet to find people she liked outside of family. School was her way of expanding her family. At least that was how she saw it. Only family get to be in her close circle of trust. And this blonde boy and the foreign boy were her official Hogwarts family as of now. Hopefully.

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Jade Galaksylph
Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
First Year Unsorted
Conditional Family Heir

Richie walked through the barrier onto platform 9¾ with his mother and sister. His father of course was elsewhere, like usual. Not that Richie cared. His father gave him a proper send off before he left for work. Well as proper as one could get when he needed to head off to work. Most sensible parent’s would say they’d come in late but no his. Regardless he was with mum and his little sister who was making the trip unbearable thanks to her speed of walking.

“I can’t believe my son’s going off to school.” Poppy cried pulling him into a hug. “Mum…” Richie muttered into his mother’s embrace. “Richie sweetie, promise me you’ll be good. Do your father proud.” Poppy told him between what appeared to be sobs. “Mum… Please stop…” He said pulling himself away from her. “See you Richie.” Aurora told her brother with a sad expression. “Yeah… Sure Rora.” Richie told his sister, rubbing her head. “Richie…” She whined in annoyance.

Turning on his heels, Richie made a run for the train. “Don’t forget to write, sweetie.” Poppy called after him. “Yeah, I won’t.” He called back pushing his cart for boarding. Leaving his owl with his things, he made his way onto the train. The sooner he was on the train the sooner he could get away from his sister and mother. That suited him just fine.

(Next post on Hogwarts Express)

Status : Looking forward to a long train ride.
                                                  With : My family

Attire : Casually Unsorted...

OCC : - - -

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Platform
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxThe Blythe Family
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wє f σ σ t ít αll thє n í g h t, wєαvíng σldєn d α n c є s, xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          mínglíng h α n d s αnd mínglíng g l α n c є s, tíll thє m σ σ n hαs tαkєn f l í g h t, xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ αnd f r σ wє l є α p, αnd chαsє thє f r σ t h ч вuввlєs xxxxxx
                                                          whílst thє w σ r l d ís full σf t r σ u в l є s αnd ís α n х í σ u s ín íts s l є є p xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEve was grinning ear to ear as she made her way through the barrier to the school for the very first time. Mels had been here before, of course, but she never had. She'd never had reason to be. The first year stopped, awestruck, right in front of the entrance, staring at everything and trying to take it all in. Obviously, magic was nothing new to her, but there would always be that little part of her that couldn't get over how incredible it all was. Her eyes zeroed in on the scarlet train, and she barely contained the urge to scream at the top of her lungs in excitement. Of course, she'd made a poor decision as to where exactly to stop; she realized this a moment too late, when Sebastian's trolley hit her in the back and shoved her forward. Luckily, she didn't fall on the ground; she just ended up half-laying on her own trolley.

space"Ah, geez, Eve, you can't block the way like that," the blonde told her, tone half-apologetic, half-irritated. She smiled sheepishly at him and shrugged. "Sorry! I haven't seen the train before! It's so cool!" she told him excitedly. He rolled his eyes, then bumped her, more gently this time, with his cart. "Yeah, well, get moving, or Mels is gonna hit me, too," he told her. She saluted sarcastically, then moved her things out of the way so that she was standing to the side of the entrance. "There," she told him, blowing a raspberry to punctuate. Her best friend's older brother rolled his eyes, then started looking around the platform, probably for his friends, she figured. She saw his face light up the second his parents appeared behind him.

spaceBefore they could even say anything, he was off, waving over his shoulder. "Aleah's trying to get on the train, I gotta go help her, love you guys, byyyye!" he called, half-running away from them, his dog Tootles rushing ahead and woofing excitedly. Eve snorted, making note of the look on Natasha's face; she was a little depressed, the redhead thought. Probably because her son hadn't let her hug and kiss him goodbye, she figured. But hey, her parents didn't even get to really say goodbye to her; they'd had to do it waaaay early that morning, before they went to bed. Actually, Eve probably needed to nap on the train ride; she was too amped up to be tired right now, but she'd been up late with Mum and Dad since she wouldn't be home for several months. In any case, she figured Nat should be used to her son, anyway. At least she also looked sort of amused; probably because she thought Sebastian had a crush on the girl he was headed towards, which Eve thought was hilarious. He was very adamant that he had no such thing, that she was just his friend. But Jon, Nat, and Ada had all been having a great time teasing him over it this past Summer.

spaceThe eleven year old bounced excitedly on the balls of her feet, glancing over to Melody. "This is awesome!" she exclaimed! After all, she'd only been awaiting this day since before she'd even been adopted. Nat, seemingly distracted from her disappointment, smiled at the two girls. "Just make sure you keep up with each other, and your things," she said. Again, Eve snorted; she was pretty sure that regardless of what they did with their things, they'd end up where they were supposed to be at the end of the night. That's what her parents had told her, anyway. And her and Mels were inseparable. "I'm more worried about Oberon," she said thoughtfully. Jon gave the cat, who was presently very unhappy to be confined inside his small carrier, a considering look. "He's half-kneazle, isn't he?" She nodded, and he smiled. "He'll be fine, then. They're smarter than most cats, and I imagine he doesn't want to be far from you. They're very loyal." She wasn't entirely convinced, but Jon knew more about this stuff than she did, or even her parents, she bet, so she'd take his word for it.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fσr hє c σ m є s, thє humαn c h í l d
                                                          xxxxxx tσ thє w α t є r s αnd thє w í l d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx wíth α f α є r ч, h α n d ín h α n d
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx fσr thє w σ r l d ' s mσrє full σf w є є p í n g
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thαn ч σ u cαn u n d є r s t α n d

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Devlyn Maycry

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:07 pm
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
4th Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

As Mad blurted out the question on what a mistress was, Mordred began to wonder if his bluntness and honesty really was all that great. Almost surprisingly, Tad gave Mordred little reaction and answered with his own hint of dryness in his tone. Mordred shrugged but said nothing. What was he supposed to do thank Tad for feeling sorry for him? It sucked but he supposed it could be worse.

Mordred's attention went back to Di and her siblings and Di unhelpfully answered that Treva was being ridiculous. It was probably true. When Treva spoke up Mordred couldn't help but half smile and a chuckle, "That's actually more or less true. Family business though..." He shrugged and then raised a brow when Treva accused him of always hanging around and that he should learn Welsh since he did spend so much time with Di. He didn't spend that much time with Di did he? He enjoyed her company but he didn't think he was a bother. Not anymore than say Colin was and that was more of the fact Tad had a fatherly suspicion of any of Di's male friends.

After the exchange between the family, Mordred attempted to look as innocent as he could be, probably looking all the more guilty for it, when Tad's gaze turned to him and he demanded to know if Mordred would help Di with her trunk. He nodded solemnly in agreement that he would and let out a sigh of relief when they had left so it was only him and Di. "It's fine," Mordred half-lied about Di's family, "They really aren't that bad. Amusing if anything..." Mordred added in the end more honestly, "though I could live without your Dad's glares and I don't live with them. Family is different when you are stuck with them all the time."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Witty

Interesting that your first thought goes towards dark matters,
And you're clever enough to determine
For yourself that I have seen my fair share of dark minds,
I know where to place you dear boy...
Ravenclaw!

{OoC: Open for interaction}
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games