Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:20 am
Dissolving this co own due to irreconcilable differences and going separate ways. Zivah returns to me.

User Image

Kesmi
Mia Lovasz
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Both owners have the right to display Zivah in their signatures, teepees, etc.
2. Kesmi has the right to roleplay Zivah as she sees fit. LM will be discussed and agreed upon together when the time comes <3
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
Owners for baskets will be discussed and decided with LM owner together with myself and Kesmi
4. If co own is ever broken for whatever reason, Zivah returns To Mia.
Agreed! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:50 am
Mia Lovasz
Dissolving this co own due to irreconcilable differences and going separate ways. Zivah returns to me.

User Image

Kesmi
Mia Lovasz

1. Both owners have the right to display Zivah in their signatures, teepees, etc.
2. Kesmi has the right to roleplay Zivah as she sees fit. LM will be discussed and agreed upon together when the time comes <3
3. Breedings are to be discussed between the owners on a per case basis.
Owners for baskets will be discussed and decided with LM owner together with myself and Kesmi
4. If co own is ever broken for whatever reason, Zivah returns To Mia.
Agreed! <3

Agreed.  

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:33 pm
Dissolving the Co-Ownership of Aqua to have her return fully to me.
IB hasn't been on Gaia in over three months, and I haven't been able to get a hold of her on Discord either. Original Agreement

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:06 pm
RadiantRose Midnight
-MoomoolatteCha-
Co-Ownership Agreement for The Herd
This applies to all ponies under this Spoiler.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Owners:
-Moomoolattecha- and RadiantRose Midnight

Teepee Rights:
Both Owners have teepee rights.

Breeding Rights:
Either one of us can enter pairings in depending on who is able to. We also will both have rights to enter singles in any mixers that may come along or any other type of contest. Both of us have rights to baskets in case there are three from any breeding we may gift to the other owner. Either of us can enter them into Wishing Stars, Crackships or anything else of that nature.As long as everything is talked between both parties.

RP Rights:
Both of us have rights to Rp The Herd but their personalities must stay the same.

Signature Rights:
Both of us have rights

Life Altering/Major Decisions:
Radiant can not break any of the Lifematings between The Herd, Unless it's authorized and initiated by Moo.

-Moomoolattecha- has last say on plots.

Breaking Ownership:
-Moomoolattecha- can break the Agreement for any reason at any time. If -Moomoolattecha- is not seen for 8 months, Radiant is free to do what she wants with The Herd except take -Moomoolattecha- off the co-ownership.

(borrowed format from Strait Jacket Girl)
RadiantRose Midnight

I'll take care of them for you while you're getting better honey. <3

ALSO: Moo edited her post because she forgot to quote me, and it wasn't until after she did we realize you're not supposed to edit posts. If this mistake nullifies the agreement we can repost it if needed.

I, -Moomoolattecha- is taking back full ownership of all the Soquili in this post. Radiant and I offically talked about it in 2019, just never fully posted it.  

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:22 pm
RadiantRose Midnight
-MoomoolatteCha-
I, -Moomoolattecha-, agrees to co-owner Lady Immersa de Luminia to RadiantRose Midnight under these rights.

User Image

Signature and TeePee Rights
Both owners hold equal sig and Teepee rights.

RP Rights
 RadiantRose Midnight has full Roleplay rights and OCC roleplay rights. Moo only has OOC roleplay Rights.

Breeding Rights
Both owners hold equal breeding rights.
When it comes to a mate or fling, Both owners have to talk about it together.
When it comes to baskets, how the baskets are given away will be talked about between RadiantRose Midnight and  -Moomoolattecha- and the owner of the other pony. If there are only two baskets -moomoolattecha- will give RadiantRose Midnight full rights to the basket.

Disappearance
If  RadiantRose Midnight vanishes without word for 3 months or so then -Moomoolattecha- may break the agreement. If -Moomoolattecha- vanishes for more then 3 months RadiantRose may have full rights to Lady Immersa de Luminia.  If either have something going on in Real life it should be noted to the other owner if they have to take a break from Gaia.
-Moomoolattecha- can break the co-ownership whenever she wishes to. RadiantRose Midnight can give up co-ownership whenever they please.

Squee! Agreed, thank you! heart

I, -Moomoolattecha- is taking full ownership back of Lady Immersa De Luminia. No bad blood! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:25 pm
I (and Kamiki in instances where these soquili are Co-owned) are transferring full ownership of the following soquili & Familiars to Kiara Lime:

Trent: Giving up my share of him
Keres
Venice
Kimera
Mansi
Sin'dori
Louvre
Meme

familiars - as far as I was aware, the ownership of these 3 never transferred to us, but just to make sure they are "officially" Kiara's:
Naomai
Kurenai
Tudadji
Kiara Lime

Kamiki

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:27 pm
Sabin Duvert
I (and Kamiki in instances where these soquili are Co-owned) are transferring full ownership of the following soquili & Familiars to Kiara Lime:

Keres
Venice
Kimera
Mansi
Sin'dori
Louvre

familiars - as far as I was aware, the ownership of these 3 never transferred to us, but just to make sure they are "officially" Kiara's:
Naomai
Kurenai
Tudadji
Kiara Lime

Kamiki

Agreed, and adding to this list the following soquili, giving control back to Kiara:

Mason
Talbot  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:54 pm
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert

Keres
Venice
Kimera
Mansi
Sin'dori
Louvre

Naomai
Kurenai
Tudadji
Kiara Lime

Kamiki

Agreed, and adding to this list the following soquili, giving control back to Kiara:

Mason
Talbot

Agreed, thank you <333  

Kiara Lime

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:02 pm
Adding one more soquili to the relinquishing list to Kiara Lime:

Meme

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:11 pm
Sabin Duvert
Adding one more soquili to the relinquishing list to Kiara Lime:

Meme

Kiara Lime

Agreed, thank you <3  

Kiara Lime

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:02 pm
Since Sabin gave p their ownership to me and SwordOfTheDarkOnes was the co-owner. After speaking with Sword for awhile. I've decided to give full ownership to SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Trent

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:03 pm
Kiara Lime
Since Sabin gave p their ownership to me and SwordOfTheDarkOnes was the co-owner. After speaking with Sword for awhile. I've decided to give full ownership to SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Trent

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Wholeheartedly agree and eternal gratitude.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:03 pm
I'd like to dissolve co-ownership with Niloufer (seen here: X ) for User Image

The reason is because I was gifted him, see the above link, and then decided to co-own him with Niloufer. Niloufer has not been on Gaia since 2016, as per her last post on the site. I have tried numerous times since then to get in touch with her, including asking Parue to talk to her. But to no avail. I've been told, by Parue, that Niloufer is busy with school (and I believe work as well ) and hasn't been back due to that. Parue stated she didn't think Niloufer would be returning. So I'd like to gain full custody of Legolas.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 pm
Ice_Dragon_Demon

I am giving this Familiar To Geyser Eelborn. The familiar was never certed.

Geyser Eelborn

I accept, thank you! <3  

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:07 am
I am doing a full ownership transfer of Iluna Vihar to Dea and #Teddy#. Once transferred, Dea is free to do with him as she likes!

User Image Uncert

Dea and #Teddy#

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games