Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
❛Sometimes you have to give up, not because you didn't try to move mountains to be with someone.
You give up because they didn't try to move mountains to be with you.
They settled for their life and the people in it, even when it isn't what they really want.
You weren't meant to live a lie.
Hold your head high and know that you won't ever settle for that misery.

Let go.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling flustered and embarrassed.
●I'm speaking to Coralyn at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing white tank top and a jacket!.
●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

He didn't mean to offend her with his choice of words, but.. she did remind him of his younger sibling, he supposed that was fine in some way? She'd shake her head and wave her hands in a dismissive manner, to which Camil would soon heave a sigh of relief when she claimed that it was alright, that he wasn't at fault. He'd down cast his gaze, still feeling a little embarrassed from the previous situation. How her lips felt against his cheek. Camil shook his head, his cheeks flaring up even further at the thought. No! Stop! "I-I don't think t-they mean anything bad either-.." he protested, to which he'd quickly look away the split second their gaze had met. He couldn't look her in the eye. It was simply too.. embarrassing. They were both a hot mess, both so embarrassed from the same situation, but it seems she was making things worse. Him? Cool? Cool was not something he associated with much. He wasn't cool, no. That was quite impossible. Or perhaps he simply couldn't realize it yet, that he had a particular charm that he so desperately denied. "I-I'm not! Y-you're exaggerating." he huffed. He looked normal. A normal white tank and a jacket to go along with it. Sure, it did look a little strange compared to the average way of dressing thanks to his grandmother, but he supposed he looked more.. strange than normal? She'd smile when he reassured her regarding her choice of clothing, and he would chuckle though he stopped immediately when he realized he had been smiling. What the hell is wrong with him today? So flustered.. so embarrassed.

At times? Camil returned his gaze to her, only sneaking glances at her every now and then to see if she had been speaking. "I just.. I don't know. I like watching lightnings- and- it's because.. thunder is the only sound I can hear.. if it's really loud. If not.. they're just vibrations in my ear.. that's all-" and he supposed that was why he loved it so much. Because he could hear. That was the one time he felt so.. normal. It was when he could hear the rolling thunder. He loved the sight of lightning too, because it was the only light that couldn't blind him. It was the only light he could stare directly at without hurting. It's as if.. the weather sympathized with him.. or perhaps he had always been this sentimental. When she mentioned how she wished there would be a few thunderstorms, that was when a smile would work its way across his features once again. This girl. "S-soon.. I guess.." he answered, deciding not to look at the sky this time around.

She quickly backed away and apologized, but Camil would only hold his hand against his cheek, looking away from her the entire time. He was fine with his family getting touchy feely with him because that was what they always did to rile him up, to get his temper out of him. His mother had always been the touchy type of person, and he had grown accustomed to her, though he'd still avoid any form of skin contact despite so. Yet this woman, this girl he hardly knows, just comes up to him and straight up plant a kiss against his cheeks. That was something he wasn't used to, and he doubt he ever will. "I-It's not-..!!" he exclaimed, "Y-Y-You could have left it at thank y-you-..! O-Or.." the hug. was simply left unsaid. A hug? Would he be fine with a hug? Camil didn't know. He supposed he'd be quite as riled up, but he'd be just a little more accepting that way?

"You're the first boy I've ever done that to, how am I not going to be embarrassed?"
The first boy.

He froze, and he'd downcast his gaze. The first? Shouldn't those kinds of things be saved for someone she has feelings for? Someone she likes? That was what he'd like to believe. That kisses whether it be on the cheek, or anywhere else.. those were saved for people you have feelings for. "Y-You shouldn't give it away s-so easily.." he, too, had lowered his gaze, "Y-You should s-s-save it for the.. special p-person.." he stuttered, huffing and puffing as he finished his sentence.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: ROFLLL GDI CORALYN. THE FIRST?!?!??!?!

IMSOSORRY THERE'S SO MUCH ASSIGNMENTS OTLOTLOTLOTL

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

Still a little pink herself, she would look back at him pass a slight smile, seeing how the tension about his statement would slowly fade. Although, watching him blush again, she would tilt her head lightly almost like she was confused about his flushed up face. "Then they shouldn't have meant anything." she signed with a smile. She noticed how he avoided to look at her, making her shift her own gaze too now. Specially after noticing that small pink impression her lips left - undisturbed. She would glance back when he spoke again, denying of her statement about. "I'm not exaggerating, you're cool and that's final!" she huffed, crossing her arms across her chest with a slight pout.

Looking back at him when he added to his statement, passing a slight smile when he spoke about them. That was interesting, something new she found out about him and she was happy he told her. "I suppose they are too loud for me..But it's nice to know you've got something you like." she smiled. There were times where she would be buried under piles of blankets when she was scared, mostly because the whistling wind and dead trees with the scary lighting didn't look very appealing. She looked up once again at the sky when he answered, nodding even though she saw no rain clouds.

The girl too would look away from him, feeling quite embarrassed thanks to little antic. She rubbed the back of her head, almost brushing her fingers nervously through her hair, nervous about what he had to say to her. And there it was. "I know." she signed, blushing madly, unsure of how she should even tell him what was going through her head at that moment, she too wasn't sure! Oh how embarrassing!

Glancing back at him when he spoke up again, her cheeks still flushed. He could have been right, but according to what she felt, a kiss to the lips would have been saved for someone special. People kissed other people on their cheeks, hands and other acceptable places often so it couldn't necessarily be something 'special'. Although, in a way it was special in their case but she couldn't tell him that. It would just make things way more awkward than they were. "I-It's not like I'm going about kissing random strangers.." she would sign, pouting lightly. "I-I know what you mean though.." she added, looking away still.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil || Mood: Embarrassed || Single || || Where: Beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Brown like chocolate
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Occ: Lol imagine if she said it was normal for her to kissy men on their cheeks, he would think she was a sloot xDD

DONT WORRY BBY DOLL, EDUMACATION IS IMPORTANT >:U

yo punny nut
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

lXl Tempus Temporis lXl

Invisible Phantom

14,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:09 am
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Artie Hopper

Artie nodded a bit with a smile as she gave her warning about fatty rabbits, "A-Actually, it's better to have f-fatty rabbits, m-mainly because of h-how lean they are. P-Protein Poisoning is w-what it's called. It's a rare form o-of acute malnutrition and what happens i-if you have a d-diet devoid of fat. B-But, y-you could always barbecue it or make a s-stew out of fatty rabbit, s-so it i-isn't gross..." The boy explain, knowing a bit on the subject since he cooks so often for himself and his father. "I-I like vanilla i-ice cream personally, and I-I have no problems with spicy food." He said with a smile and blinked a bit when she blushed a bit and looked around. At her question, he couldn't help but look down for a moment in thought, not expecting to be invited anywhere. "U-Um.. s-sure.. I-I don't mind going with you." He replied with a light blush and smile on his face as he got up. At that moment, Gamma and Epsilon also stood up and jumped into the boy's shadow, disappearing into it as if they were jumping through a portal.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:30 pm
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

Andrea felt a rare smile light upon her porcelain features when the male spoke his assent. Her gaze was locked on the constant ripple of waves in the distance, but she could feel him looking at her. She also felt when he finally looked away. This man was interesting. "Now that's a smooth line." There. A teasing remark for a teasing remark. That small grin returned. She sighed and leaned back, resting on her elbows. "I was on my way home from work. I'm a psychologist at Soleil Hospital." She explained needlessly, pulling her messenger bag to her and digging around inside its leather depths. A few moments later she withdrew a slim card and held it up victoriously before coming to her senses and handing it to the male -Dominic, as he was called. "My name's Andrea." She hoped he wouldn't tease her about the 'cuteness' of her cards. It had an icecream character printed on the back and a few other cute designs bordering it. She had made her business cards that way to encourage the children she worked with. That's all. Although she had to admit that she's grown fond of the characters decorating her cards.

"What's a guy like you doing in a place like this all alone?" Although she had started the day clueless to the special date, the doctor felt that Dominic was the time to keep track of dates. So it was odd that he had no company. Although for all she knew he could be killing time before going on a date with someone. It was none of her business, anyway. He wasn't one of her clients. Andrea turned her face to watch him, studying him against the backdrop of the beach. A work habit.

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Beach]
COMPANY → [Dominic]
FEELING → [Curious]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [Waves]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

Master Kiro II

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:55 pm
ShadowStar369

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic chuckled lightly once she teased him. She was piquing his interest the more she spoke. He found her to be quite beautiful, that was for certain. He listened to her talk about her line of work and then watched as she pulled out a card ID and handed it to him. He looked at it and the first things he noticed were the stickers and a small grin formed on his lips. "Nice to meet you Andrea." He spoke as his one eye looked at the ID before looking at her. "I take it you work with mostly kids." He said to her sorta teasingly before bringing his knee up and resting his elbow on it.

Once she asked him the question he shrugged slightly before responding. "I don't know. It felt like a day I would spend here. I don't have much fondness for this day but I see coming here was a better deciscion than expected." He said with a grin before turning his gaze back to the horizon. He was obviously talking about meeting her. She seemed interesting to him and he would not mind encountering her again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:03 pm
Golden Age Of Knowhere

User Image
II░░░░░〖Sorea Shepard〗░░░░░
cWhere at: Sidewalk
cWith: Beach people
cMood: Relaxed
cApparel: Brown pants, tan shirt, red scarf
cItems: (Journal, sketching book, satellite phone, Khopesh) Brown Satchel
cBalance: $1000
cProfile: Click Here.
c((OOC: ))

Stenciling in a section, another page was finished with someone's side portrait. Checking over, he gave a satisfying nod before flipping to another page. "Hello, I'm Sorea. What brings you here today?" He asked, still looking at his pad before looking over to the girl and pausing on his work.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:40 pm
❝Whєn thєч αrє tσgєthєr, thєrє is α currєnt thαt runs вєtwєєn thєm; likє αn єlєctric chαrgє σn thє vєrgє σf єrupting intσ α pєrfєct stσrm.❞

The psychologist glanced up when her name was called and met the one eyed gaze of the man she had just met. Why was he looking at her in such a way? Did she have something on her face? God she hoped not, otherwise she'd die of embarrassment. At his comment about kids, she threw her head back and laughed. It wasn't that funny, but the way he said it made her laugh. "Yes.. Most of the time. Sometimes I work with adults and teens, but it's mainly the kids who sign up for therapy." She explained once she'd sobered. It probably wasn't the wisest idea to laugh at a perfect stranger but she couldn't resist. When Dominic replied to her question, her curiosity piqued. Based upon his word choice, this man had obviously led a difficult love life. It seems they had common ground, after all. It took a few moments of awkward silence for her to actually register the possible meaning of his words. "H-Huh? Oh..." She appeared really flustered all of a sudden and colour slowly crept across her features. After a short interval, she recovered her composure and smirked. "I find that I agree with you on that point." Pulling her bag closer to her, she once again seemed to disappear into the bag as she searched for something. A moment later she withdrew the small box of chocolates she had been given and offered it to him. "Here. Take one. Someone left this on my desk and I don't think I'll be able to eat all of them." A blatant lie. When it came to sweets of any kind, she had a bottomless appetite. But she wanted to share.

XXXXXXXXXI dσn’t lσvє hєr αnчmσrє, hє sαчs.

LOCATION → [Beach]
COMPANY → [Dominic]
FEELING → [Pleasant]
DATING → [...]
SONG → [Waves]
OOC → [...]

❝And it is in thє wαч hє sαчs thє wσrd, hєr-thαt tєlls mє σthєrwisє.❞

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:03 pm
ShadowStar369

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic watched her as she laughed and couldn'thelp but chuckle lightly at her reaction, finding it a bit contagious. "I figured as much. The stuckers gave it away." He told her with a light grin. He observed as her facial features started turning red by his comment before she seemed to regain her composure and agree with him.

Dominic watched as she grabbed her bag and seemed to be searching for something before pulling outa box of chocolates and offering to share some with him. He looked at her for a few seconds before nodding. "Thank you." He said before he took one and took a bite of it. "Before I came here I used to be in the military, now im...retired." He said to her talking about his profession since she already told him her's.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:19 am
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxxxx]к ץxxx г є ɭ ɭ

Kay stretches out on the beach. "The sun, first of all, plus I wanted to skip some rocks." She looks over and gives him a smile. "And it's fun to people watch, you never know when you're going to meet a potential friend!" She giggles a little. "What about yourself?"

Շђ: Fellow beachgoers
ɭςՇ: Beach
Ŧєєɭ: Excited
єг: [x]
єץ: $1000
ς:

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:47 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:22 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan made his way to the beach alongside Savannah, the beach seemed to be empty today which he enjoyed. "It seems the beach is empty today. Lucky for us." He said with a small chuckle and looked at her. His emerald eyes glanced over at her and gave her a smile. The wind blowing against them, his hair getting a bit ruffled up. "Do you enjoy it here?" He asked her as he walked with her.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Savannah followed Dylan to the beach, a smile on her face as she looked around. The young woman then turned to the male and chuckled a little. "It's better that way. You don't have to worry about anyone hitting you in the head with a Frisbee!" She said with a giggle. Feeling the wind, she breathed in and smiled a bit as she could smell the ocean water. Looking over at Dylan again, she then smiled more. "Yeah, this place is really nice." She said softly. She didn't have many friends here though, so she was a bit lonely at times.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:00 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled and nodded. "Haha yea or a volleyball. It happens to often to me." He said to her as they walked. He looked over at her once again. "Yea I like it here too although I dont have many friends around so I mistly make robots to keep me company as dumb as it sounds." He said with a small chuckle as he placed his hands inside his pockets as they walked this time he looked forwards as he got a bit lost in thought.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Glancing over at Dylan, Savannah then giggled a little bit. "Yeah. You have to look out for those too." She said before tilting her head at him a little. "It doesn't sound dumb. I spend most of my day with my dog..." She said. So it seemed that the both of them needed more friends. "If it helps any, I'm really glad that I got the chance to meet you." She said as she gave him a friendly smile. The brunette would then stop at the edge of the water, far enough away so her shoes wouldn't get wet. Looking around, she then found a flat rock. Picking it up, she tried to skip the rock on the water, but pouted when it just sank right away.

──────────────────────────────────
                                              x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                              x sᴛʏʟᴇhere
                                              x ᴏᴏc -

Master Kiro II

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:32 pm
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan chuckled softly at her statement before looking at her once again. He heard the words that came out of her mouth and he felt his own cheeks warm up a bit before he rubbed the back of his head and smiles. "I-...I'm really glad I got to meet you too Savannah. You are honestly really fun to be around with." He said as a warm smiled formed on his lips before watching her picked up a rock and toss it before it sank instead of skipping overthe water.He chuckled softly and walked next to her before picking one up one too. "Here.The trick it throwing it side ways and moving your wrist. Watch." His green eyes looked at her before looking forward and throwing the rock, the rock skipping over the water.

(ooc: The day skip is coming soon. You want Dylan and Savannah to meet again on the next day or the one after?)  
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games