Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raayven darkwing

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:09 pm
My name, and my main rpc's name is Ray.

I can't stand n00bs, but newbies are cool.

I've been rping for about 2 years on gaia, and I'm sorta skilled.

I have a big imagination, and sooner or later I'm going to be a fiction writer.

Last but not least, I'm taken by the lovely hikari darkwing.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:33 pm
Uhhh. Hi all! I am a new member. I was accepted on the 12th. I like to RP but I am not very good at. I try to be literate. I probably don't do a very good job at all though. I think I will have a great time here. Uhhhh. Thats really all.  

Seileni

Dakkon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:15 pm
Whats up all Names Is Ryan I go by a ton of diffrent RP names. I have been On Gaia for awhile now but I only played maby two three days a year which is why im not exactly decked out lol. Im getting into it now though and I am having fun. I have been a RPer for about 12 years now and am more then willing to share my experience with anyone who would like to talk. I am also willing to learn if you have something you might like to share.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:17 pm
Hullo loves, I'm Carridwyn...always Carridwyn, please don't ask me to change it for your lovely RP...I have a hard enough time keeping RP's straight in my head...I don't need to have to try to remember what my character's name is on top of it all. I enjoy RP'ing immensely and I *think* I'm rather literate when it comes to RP'ing...I have no rule issues and even allow a bit of godmodding if the other person actually has a concept of what my character would or would not do in the situation. I am a vampire who remembers what it was like to be human...and i'm not really impressed to be a vampire but at least the food is always warm....

----------------
Now playing: Hole - Reasons To Be Beautiful
via FoxyTunes  

carridwyn

Korelia

Lazy Lunatic

15,090 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:46 am
Hi'ya I"m Korelia btu you can call me Kor if ya like wink
i like video games like KH and FF
i love music
and hanging out with my friends
message me if ya want to know more ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:03 am
^^( my own role play's interest me more…… preference try to keep them short…… and try to keep the manual's long yet short……
In other word's in perfect length.  

asdfasdf22

ekyran

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:28 am
Hi,

My name is Ekyran im new to this guild, it is a pleasure to meet you all and i cant wait to have the chance to role play with you. My preference leans towards medieval/fantasy role plays but i do dabble with Sci Fi role plays as well. Ive been role playing for a year or so now and would describe myself as average nothing special about little old me but if you do want to role play then drop me a pm.

~Ekyran~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:49 pm
hi there i woud like it if someone would teach me role playing  

musicbratct

BlueTwiligt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:47 pm
Hello all. I'm new to this guild, but not to roleplay. I've been roleplaying for about eight years now. Currrently, my favorite is anime roleplay, however I do like original ideas and storylines with certain settings: steam and cyberpunk, medieval, science fiction, and fantasy. Looking forward to getting to know you all, and of course sharing, enjoying, and bettering our skills together.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:57 pm
User Image[.Vinyl lurves her bagels.]User Image

User Image Hello everyone. I'm new to this guild. I don't what my stand point at rping is right now and would like someone to tell me. I'm a big gamer nerd. I love nintendo and playstaion but despise the x-box and have no clue why. I like to play the guitar, am in love with music and I'm learning how to be an actor and loving it. Ummm, I am female, not bi, but have no problem if you are ^^ I'll end with my favorite colors are green, yellow, and orange. User Image

User Image

User Image[.Kill the bagel bandits!.]User Image

x_WatchingAS_x

Questionable Lunatic

Shadows of Evil Sins

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:58 pm
Hello too you all. My name is Kushender and I have just joined this RPing heaven. I look forward to meeting most of you and I hope to RP alot with you. I am bad at names and I'm sory about any mistakes I make spelling or otherwise. Please let me know if their is a good RP going on that I can join. Thank you,

yours truly,
Kushender.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:01 pm
hey im new wassup yall  

FukuroKami

High-functioning Lunatic

Delim

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:13 pm
Greetings all!

I go by Delim here on Gaia. I used to hang out on Gaia a lot but just quit one day and forgot about it. Back in my younger days I role played quite a bit, and looking at those now would make me a bit embarrassed. sweatdrop I've come a ways from where I started, at least, and I'm looking forward to getting started again.

I often prefer RPs set in a fantasy type setting, but I'm looking to expand to other areas.

Hope to get a chance to play with you soon!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:45 pm
Hey! I'm Neji. I like to roleplay almost anything gomme a setting and I'll most likely do it  

Neji-Leaf Ninja

Sen-Ryase

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:18 pm
Hi all, I'm Sen, I have been on gaia for a while now, and I like roleplaying (obviously). I like playing White Wolf Exalted, White Wolf World of Darkness, Shadowrun, and a little D&D on the side. I'm a fairly competent GM and have worked on a few personal suplimental rules for games, and have started making my own.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games