Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:11 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
dude that was a cheep shot ya dont see me pulling out a rocket launcher i could have but im not like that
ha ... cheap shot... then what do you call hiting me in the face with a ******** iron chain wheil iam makeing you breakfest you ungreatful piece of...... rena... sorry we ruiened your appatiet like that sweatdrop

I sense a great battle going to happen.

*turns to stoarm* The demons will eat you.

*is quiet*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:12 pm
i am gona log off for now... i''ll be back on later...

i got to head to skool now guys... i dont mind if you hang around the house ... but for the love of god be have yourselfs stare ...  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:12 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
dude that was a cheep shot ya dont see me pulling out a rocket launcher i could have but im not like that
ha ... cheap shot... then what do you call hiting me in the face with a ******** iron chain wheil iam makeing you breakfest you ungreatful piece of...... rena... sorry we ruiened your appatiet like that sweatdrop

hey you ask me what i wanted any way ya coulda told me to cook myself

well i guess im sry but that wasnt all that hard a blow i didnt actuly mean to hit you it was ment to scare you just like this will pulls out a grenade pulls the pin out and shoves it in his own mouth  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:13 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf

well i guess im sry but that wasnt all that hard a blow i didnt actuly mean to hit you it was ment to scare you

*rises* The one you should be scared of...............

.........is me. evil  

Reno Firecat

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:14 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf

well i guess im sry but that wasnt all that hard a blow i didnt actuly mean to hit you it was ment to scare you
if ya wanted to scare me then all you had to do was yell boo or sometin when iam not ecpecting it... not hit mee in the face with a chain... not meaning to or not that s**t stings like a b***h!

i guess iam sorry for shooting you to i guess sweatdrop

* packs up his back back and heads for the door*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:15 pm
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf

.........is me. evil
belive me rena... something inside all of us fears you  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:16 pm
oh the chain wasnt ment to hit you well any way see ya latter the grenade still in mouth then it explodes  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:18 pm
stoarm_fox
Rena Firecat
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf

.........is me. evil
belive me rena... something inside all of us fears you

Goooood. *stares into space*  

Reno Firecat

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:21 pm
drifter_Xwolf
oh the chain wasnt ment to hit you well any way see ya latter the grenade still in mouth then it explodes

his body fall to the ground head less then gets back up spitingout sparks of electricity  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:24 pm
drifter walk out of the beach house laughing foold you all that was an animatronic robot but i can actuly do all the stuff it did  

drifter_xwolf1188

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:46 pm
*fwap* Sabasukokesin! Desert demon funeral!

*sandstorm envelops robot*

And that is why you should be afraid of me. *demon eyes*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:53 pm
bah thats nothing ive seen worse after i go on a rampge on full moon i turn demonic and kill everything

tears of his own arm and pulls out a long sharp chain made of bone and a arm regenirates i forgot that was in there well anyway just settle down im not gana fight you  

drifter_xwolf1188

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:09 pm
( eek I work for 4 hours, come back and find the thread 5 pages after I left sweatdrop ) *Puts the recliner back in the up right position, then starts to walk towards the door*  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:46 pm
*walks out of the house with a parisol onto the beach with a bottle of sunblock and a blanket*  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 4:51 pm
*looks around* the beach is awfuly empty  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games